All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:32 pm

here's another one:

MORTICIAN WALL CLOCK Funeral Elvis coffin casket sign

If you are a MORTICIAN, FUNERAL DIRECTOR, Work at a Funeral Home, or around the Morgue....
like, ELVIS, or just weird stuff... this funny clock is for you or someone you know.
Will look great anywhere.

ImageImage

Or this one: The ultimate fat Elvis:

Are you fed up with the endless parade of tacky, polyester clad, overly sincere Elvis impersonators?
We present to you the ultimate "bad" Elvis. What does Fat Elvis do? It depends on the situation. Fat is flexible.
He sings, break dances (you must see), ad-libs with his legions of fans and poses for photographs.
Fat Elvis is a popular addition to corporate conventions as a guest speaker, one man welcome committee,
or an exhibit hall "booth magnet". Fat Elvis is getting bigger everyday!

It's a sick world..

Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:32 pm

KHoots wrote:
Scatter wrote:...Geller's work looked like a helmet with sideburn chinstraps...

I am going to do my absolute best to never forget that phrase! :lol: :lol:

This reminds me of Goldman's description of Elvis' final haircut. He said a sideburn came loose and had to be glued on afresh. What crap. Was he implying that the sideburn was false, since it fell off in a large chunk?

Thanks again Lamar.

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:09 pm

elvisjock wrote:
KHoots wrote:
Scatter wrote:...Geller's work looked like a helmet with sideburn chinstraps...

I am going to do my absolute best to never forget that phrase! :lol: :lol:

This reminds me of Goldman's description of Elvis' final haircut. He said a sideburn came loose and had to be glued on afresh. What crap. Was he implying that the sideburn was false, since it fell off in a large chunk?

Thanks again Lamar.

It might have been false :!: Elvis abused his hair with chemicals so heavily who knows what was real :D