All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Worst Elvis song of all times

Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:56 pm

And the winner is ... "Frankfort Special" !

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:05 pm

Wooden Heart? Old Mc Donald? Love Me Tender? C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-C-E?
The list will be longer if I'll really give it a thought but I don't want to.

Re: Worst Elvis song of all times

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:05 pm

Thomas wrote:And the winner is ... "Frankfort Special" !


Frankfurt Special is actually one of the better movie songs - so you are wrong :D

The worst song is actually BEYOND THE REEF - end of discussion and thread :lol:

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:17 pm

What's the point of this topic? You're of course entitled to think that "Frankfort Special" is his worst song, but I don't think many will agree!

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:19 pm

LesterB wrote:The worst song is actually BEYOND THE REEF - end of discussion and thread

LOL

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Mystery Train
Suspicious Minds
Burning Love

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Hard to say...but it wouild be something from the '73 onwards.

Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:00 pm

YOGA IS AS YOGA DOES

Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:48 pm

So far it is Girl Happy Boy that has the only legitimate contender for this thread; I'll add another one that (I think) edges out "Yoga Is....": "Hey, Hey, Hey" from Clambake.

And I am like Buddy....I don't want to waste much time on this opinionated thread.

Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:48 pm

GIRL HAPPY BOY wrote:YOGA IS AS YOGA DOES


Only when you listen to it. When you see and hear it in its proper movie context it's hillarious (imo).

Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:24 pm

I don't want to be a poor sport, but what is the intension of this topic?

Joern

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:14 pm

Hav-A-Tampa wrote:What's the point of this topic?

Joern wrote:I don't want to be a poor sport, but what is the intension of this topic?

Nobody knows.

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:26 pm

Rob wrote:
Hav-A-Tampa wrote:What's the point of this topic?

Joern wrote:I don't want to be a poor sport, but what is the intension of this topic?

Nobody knows.


Ooookaaay - thought I missed something.

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:30 pm

How many "Worst Elvis this and that" have been created :roll:

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:58 pm

waydown by a mile i could never stand this song .i hate jds voice its awfull.

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:21 pm

The purpose of the topic is to be miserable and negative again.

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:34 pm

There will never be a consensus on this issue.

It's too subjective.

I don't like 'Ito Eats' - but I bet someone does.......

BTW - I had to look up 'consensus' in the dictionary - tricky little word; you think there's got to be a 'c' in it somewhere....

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:38 pm

My younger sister likes Ito eats

"He even eat the shell from the coconut.."

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:39 pm

Denman wrote:My younger sister likes Ito eats

"He even eat the shell from the coconut.."


I rest my case........

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:11 pm

Ito Eats kills Barefoot Ballad hands down (no pun intended :lol: )

Now that song is pure sh#t IMO

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:29 pm

Rob wrote:Nobody knows.

I was trying to provoke some subjective personal oppinions.
Last edited by Thomas on Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ito Eats

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:32 pm

ColinB wrote:I don't like 'Ito Eats' - but I bet someone does.......


How did you guess Colin? I love that one! :lol:

Actually, a lot of the crappy movie songs do have a certain charm about them...at least I think so! :oops:

Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:09 am

ColinB wrote:There will never be a consensus on this issue.

It's too subjective.

I don't like 'Ito Eats' - but I bet someone does.......



What's wrong with Ito ??? :shock:


ColinB wrote:
BTW - I had to look up 'consensus' in the dictionary - tricky little word; you think there's got to be a 'c' in it somewhere....


Colin there is a 'c' in it !!! :P

Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:25 am

carolynlm wrote:Dare I say it.......?????
:lol: :lol:


Would it be "Burning Love", Carolyn?

Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:29 am

One that I've never liked regardless of its legendary Sun status is "Milkcow Blues Boogie". It just don't "move" me.