All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:15 pm

Yes Susan that is the trailer for it. If this is done in the same way as the other's made by them I can't wait to get my hands on it. From what I understand it tell's us how someone tried to fleece or con money from Elvis and shows them up to be the scum they are basically

Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:09 pm

I had chat with the director/producer and I think this production is going to be great.

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:37 pm

Won't buy the latest Tunzi... I'll buy the latest PP release instead. :D
Tunzi should reconsider his price policy, I'm simply not ready to spend €40 on a b/w, 90 page magazine as long as I can get a full colour, hard-cover book incl. a 90min DVD for the same price..

Well... ok... I'll buy the Tunzi afterwards :D

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:29 am

Stan from Tintane wrote:
changeofhabit wrote:I had chat with the director/producer and I think this production is going to be great.

then tell us more- or are you keeping it to yourself :?

Well, he had the same picture on his mind that I had how this film is gonna effect to peoples who are not Elvis Presley fans.

Maybe somebody non-Elvis fan buys the DVD because of "Sex, Lies and Videotape" and thinks that tonight I'm gonna watch documentary which tell's the nasty details about that how sick guy man named Elvis Presley was, he is gonna be wrong. That is not that kind of film, it's a film about that how good man -- not perfect man, nobody is, Jesus was -- can get all this sh*t on his shoulders because somebody want's money and fame.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:08 am

changeofhabbit, have you seen that DVD for sale in Finland yet?

Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:25 am

No, I guess it's going to be show up only in few stores.
But from the website you can order it also in Denmark and other countries.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:29 am

Yes I know, but I wondered if it was going to be for sale in regular stores :?:

Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:37 am

I'm afraid not, only if they order it. You can always ask from your local DVD dealer :D

Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:47 am

I ask because I found a DVD like the last 24 hours in a regular store and that`s not a very common DVD is it :?:

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:01 am

I don't know :?

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:02 am

I don't know :?

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:07 am

well, that`s what I call an honest answer :lol:

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:11 am

Whoops... you got two answers :lol: Can't delete it anymore :(

OT: What does Guinness World Record say about most sold artisti? I mean, every other media tells it's Elvis himselvis but somebody wrote in Finnish Wikipedia that Guinness book saits Beatles has sold more than anyone.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:12 am

You said that somebody non-Elvis fan might buy this, so I thought that it maybe was going to be for sale in regular stores, that`s all. :wink:

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:14 am

elvisa wrote:You said that somebody non-Elvis fan might buy this, so I thought that it maybe was going to be for sale in regular stores, that`s all. :wink:

Well, usually I don't know what I mean :D

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:15 am

well, I guess that either Finnish Wikipedia or guinness book are quite wrong :?

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:17 am

elvisa wrote:well, I guess that either Finnish Wikipedia or guinness book are quite wrong :?

Both are wrong :D I moved the line in new topic.

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:15 am

Okay, I'm sorry to be a dunce cap, but could someone PM me with a link for where I could buy this?

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:54 pm

found this image

the layout looks kinda cool

Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:08 pm

Sackofnachos wrote:Okay, I'm sorry to be a dunce cap, but could someone PM me with a link for where I could buy this?

Yes, http://www.behind-the-image.com/

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:16 pm

changeofhabit wrote:
Sackofnachos wrote:Okay, I'm sorry to be a dunce cap, but could someone PM me with a link for where I could buy this?

Yes, http://www.behind-the-image.com/

Thank you, changeofhabit. :)

Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:10 am

are there some reviews on this release?

Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:34 am

jak wrote:Bud Glass is an Elvis fan.He has never put out any product that shines a bad light on Elvis.This one will be the same.He just wanted to cover something that hasnt been out in the open as much as some other stuff.Just look at his track record.To trash it before you can review it just shows a lack of common sense.Bud puts a lot of effort in his projects.
Jak

Agreed completely JAK..........

Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:47 am

Well, after seeing the clip it does look interesting to me...have seen Bud's BTI Vol's 1 & 2 and thought they were really good, so I am looking forward to seeing this also..Will post what i think of it after i get the chance to see it.

Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:58 am

Wouldn't it be kinda funny if after they uncovered Elvis' paternity suit... it had rinestones on it!

JEFF d
EAP fan