All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Any recent photos of Elvis coStars?

Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:41 pm

Anybody out there got some fairly recent photos of Anne Helm, Joan Blackman, Laural Goodwin, Joan Freeman, Jocylen Lane, Annette Day and Donna Douglas?

Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:06 pm

Please, no recent photos of Jocelyn Lane. Let me, Colin, and the many other Jocelyn Lane horndogs keep our fantasies intact!

Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:34 pm

Oh and i forgot Lizabeth Scott!

Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:34 pm

No co-star, but ex-lover. I must say when I first saw this image of Sheila Ryan yesterday It scared me a bit :-)

Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:19 pm

Still would........................ :oops: :oops:

Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:35 pm

Joan Blackman

Joan Freeman
Image Image

Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:56 pm

These two lovely ladies have aged well :D

Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:47 pm

Oh and i forgot Lizabeth Scott!

She's my favourite (not counted Michele Carey and Dolores Hart). Did you know that she's lesbian?
Unfortunately (or fortunately) i didn't find recent photos about her.

Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:53 pm

Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:58 pm

After all these years I have just realized that Liz Scott could be Lauren Bacall's sister - What a likeness!!

Andy

Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:26 am

OT but I think Jane Elliott, Judy Tyler and Dolores Hart were best looking co-stars Elvis ever had.

Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:47 am

I think Jane Elliott, Judy Tyler and Dolores Hart were best looking co-stars Elvis ever had.

Hart was sooo beautiful and it's sad to see recent photos of her. But at least she looks happy.

Image Image

Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:51 am

K.C. wrote:No co-star, but ex-lover. I must say when I first saw this image of Sheila Ryan yesterday It scared me a bit :-)

It should... she's a freakin' nut-bird!!! It didn't take too long for Elvis to figure that out... James Caan either.

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:08 am

Pete Dube wrote:Please, no recent photos of Jocelyn Lane. Let me, Colin, and the many other Jocelyn Lane horndogs keep our fantasies intact!

Are you sure? I've got a couple recent-ish photos of her. She's aged pretty well.

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:23 am

Johanesson wrote:Joan Blackman

Oh, there she is! The 'infamous' alcoholic, all expenced paid trip to Memphis, a few years back. I read about that :roll:!

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:51 am

Oh, there she is! The 'infamous' alcoholic, all expenced paid trip to Memphis, a few years back. I read about that Rolling Eyes!

I don't know that story,please share with us.

Poor Ina Balin died in 1990.

Image Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by Johanesson on Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:03 pm

great post please keep those photos coming guys. love seeing recent photos of elvis costars. im not a big fan of the memphis mafia but i have allways liked the costars. love the photos of liz scott/dolores hart. my fav costars are.

1.dolores heart
2.shelley fabares
3.judy tyler
4.ann margret
5.joan blackman.

Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:19 pm

K.C. wrote:No co-star, but ex-lover. I must say when I first saw this image of Sheila Ryan yesterday It scared me a bit :-)

She's turned into Truman Capote!

Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:31 pm

Great guys! Keep em comin

Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:52 pm

love the photos of liz scott/dolores hart.

I'm glad you liked them.
Scott was a real,cold beauty,a purposeful woman and not the usual naive,simple-minded chick.

Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:07 pm

Johanesson wrote:Image

Is Cathy still in Maggie's trailer?

Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:36 pm

Johanesson wrote:
love the photos of liz scott/dolores hart.

I'm glad you liked them.
Scott was a real,cold beauty,a purposeful woman and not the usual naive,simple-minded chick.

God, she really was a knockout. The second last pic with the smirk is my favorite. Is Miss Scott still alive? Thanks for the beautiful pics Johanesson!

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:42 pm

Joe -
I thought she had passed away, but I checked the Internet Movie Database yesterday, and they have no date of death listed.

Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:07 pm

Is Miss Scott still alive?

According to various sites she's still alive and 84 years old. After 'Loving You' she played only in one film (in 1972) and never again. It's sad,because she wasn't a bad actress.

Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:00 am

wow"""""""""""even more pics of liz scott awsome cheers. :D