All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:49 pm

Sid

There are some SUPERB photos of the Osmonds in replica Elvis jumsuits.

Try a google image search - brilliant stuff :lol:

Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:28 pm

I am getting old, I simply forgot they did. What is even sadder though is I went on their website to find there is now a second generation of them.


Here's a clip fom youtube just in case we forgot how good they were :D



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyRiNZDb5EY

.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:14 pm

Lets dont forget the Brady Bunch went the jumpsuit route as did the Partridge family if I am remembering correctly.

I believe there were a couple of mainstream acts that wore jumpsuits in the mid 70's as well just can't think of them.

Of course The Fonz donned a jumpsuit in his hillarious rendition of HB Hotel on a episode of Happy Days.

Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:29 pm

:smt023 HEY :smt023

Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:03 pm

sid wrote:I am getting old, I simply forgot they did. What is even sadder though is I went on their website to find there is now a second generation of them.


Here's a clip fom youtube just in case we forgot how good they were :D



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyRiNZDb5EY


Looks like a cross between Elvis and the ROLLING STONES!!!

I tell you what though - thats much better than Justin Timberlake :D

Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:21 pm

LesterB wrote:
sid wrote:I am getting old, I simply forgot they did. What is even sadder though is I went on their website to find there is now a second generation of them.


Here's a clip fom youtube just in case we forgot how good they were :D



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyRiNZDb5EY


Looks like a cross between Elvis and the ROLLING STONES!!!

I tell you what though - thats much better than Justin Timberlake :D


The guy right at the end looks like Alan Partridge :lol:

Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:01 pm

Keggyhander wrote:
LesterB wrote:
sid wrote:I am getting old, I simply forgot they did. What is even sadder though is I went on their website to find there is now a second generation of them.


Here's a clip fom youtube just in case we forgot how good they were :D



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyRiNZDb5EY


Looks like a cross between Elvis and the ROLLING STONES!!!

I tell you what though - thats much better than Justin Timberlake :D


The guy right at the end looks like Alan Partridge :lol:




You mean it wasn' t :lol: :lol: