All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:16 am

PEP wrote:Looking at these pictures once again
of these lovely ladies made me think
we should maybe have an
"Elvis Express Girl" of the month ! :twisted:

Miss Pink, Lucy Jarvis
Gets my November vote :smt023
For "Elvis Express Girl" of the month...
Image
PEP 8)


Excellent choice PEP, she gets my vote also !!

:lol: :lol:

8)

Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:21 am

Im with you PEP & BRAD
She's the one!
Oh lordy lordy lordy :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:
sexy baby
LIOR

Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:07 am

Elvis' Babe wrote:i've been replaced as THE elvis' babe. i'm now just AN elvis' babe. lol

it's good to see elvis still has pretty girls going nuts over him. i'd know...i'm one of them. :wink:

you know...one of my buds (hellmouth) at buffyworld.com...she's also a fellow elvis fan. lol. she's 18, i'm 19. i haven't been able to pull her over here though. but i've been recommending stuff to her.

really--it's this current group of elvis fans (my age group) that is the future of his legacy. we have to spread the word and convert others.


Elvis babe if you would like to post a picture of yourself
please do.....

The Alizee Jacoteu thread has hit now over 23,000 hits
thanks to Colin B....

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/v ... b0f0640975

It's always great to see a pretty face.....especially
if they are fans of Elvis'.... :wink:

I'm sure the guys won't mind......

PEP 8)

Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:07 am

PEP wrote:
Elvis' Babe wrote:i've been replaced as THE elvis' babe. i'm now just AN elvis' babe. lol

it's good to see elvis still has pretty girls going nuts over him. i'd know...i'm one of them. :wink:

you know...one of my buds (hellmouth) at buffyworld.com...she's also a fellow elvis fan. lol. she's 18, i'm 19. i haven't been able to pull her over here though. but i've been recommending stuff to her.

really--it's this current group of elvis fans (my age group) that is the future of his legacy. we have to spread the word and convert others.


Elvis babe if you would like to post a picture of yourself
please do.....

The Alizee Jacoteu thread has hit now over 23,000 hits
thanks to Colin B....

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/v ... b0f0640975

It's always great to see a pretty face.....especially
if they are fans of Elvis'.... :wink:

I'm sure the guys won't mind......

PEP 8)


Elvis Babe, you'll never be replaced!

Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:25 am

PEP wrote:
Elvis' Babe wrote:i've been replaced as THE elvis' babe. i'm now just AN elvis' babe. lol

it's good to see elvis still has pretty girls going nuts over him. i'd know...i'm one of them. :wink:

you know...one of my buds (hellmouth) at buffyworld.com...she's also a fellow elvis fan. lol. she's 18, i'm 19. i haven't been able to pull her over here though. but i've been recommending stuff to her.

really--it's this current group of elvis fans (my age group) that is the future of his legacy. we have to spread the word and convert others.


Elvis babe if you would like to post a picture of yourself
please do.....

The Alizee Jacoteu thread has hit now over 23,000 hits
thanks to Colin B....

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/v ... b0f0640975

It's always great to see a pretty face.....especially
if they are fans of Elvis'.... :wink:

I'm sure the guys won't mind......

PEP 8)


I don't have a problem with that !! 8) :wink:

Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:31 am

There is definitely something perky about this topic.

Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:41 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:There is definitely something perky about this topic.


You raise a couple of good points there Doc.

Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:51 pm

Steve_M wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:There is definitely something perky about this topic.


You raise a couple of good points there Doc.


Gather round, the Doc is talking!

Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:56 pm

PEP wrote:Looking at these pictures once again
of these lovely ladies made me think
we should maybe have an
"Elvis Express Girl" of the month ! :twisted:
Image
Miss Pink, Lucy Jarvis
Gets my November vote :smt023
For "Elvis Express Girl" of the month...


PEP 8)


PEP, you're killing me. I can't take these pics of these young and unattainable hot babes anymore, first Colin with the Alizee thread, now this. :lol: Oh Colin, where are you! :lol:

Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:33 pm

I bet that's not the only thing of hers that's pink. :wink:

Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:04 pm

Cryogenic wrote:I bet that's not the only thing of hers that's pink. :wink:


Whatever do you mean? :)

Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:12 pm

Joe Car wrote:
Cryogenic wrote:I bet that's not the only thing of hers that's pink. :wink:


Whatever do you mean? :)


I'm talking about her... purse!

Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:44 pm

I dare say had Charles 'Chick' Lennon, 68, (man with 10 year erection who just won a $400,000 lawsuit) seen this pic of Miss Jarvis, a penile implant wouldn't have been neccessary. :lol:

Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:30 pm

PEP wrote:Miss Pink, Lucy Jarvis
Gets my November vote :smt023
For "Elvis Express Girl" of the month...


PEP 8)


You have made a very wise choice, my good man :smt047

Rich

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:27 am

Image

here's my submission, lol.

i can't compete with the pink girl, but i'll show my fondness for the color black.

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:31 am

Elvis Babe, I told ya before but I'll tell ya again (with conditional prose) I'd shag ya BEFORE the gal with the pink top and prominent points.

Okay, so she'd be a quick "Next!" but nevertheless you'd be before her. :lol:

I know, I know, but then again everyone has the right to dream. :wink:

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:44 am

;) c'est pas un problème.

elvis fans rock!

if only we got the candlelight vigil news cameras to look at all the pretty post-mortem elvis groupies, it might take the cameras off the embarassing impersonators.

gotta say--these days, elvis just keeps getting more appealing when you account for all the other dreck getting thrown at us.

another fun thing about being an elvis fan, is that the female fans get to oggle elvis, the male fans get to oggle lisa, riley, cilla, linda, a-m, etc... and in lisa's case, she's the spitting image of her dad on an entirely different level than most celebrities--mannerisms, expressions and features included.

it's just a fun little bonus.

too bad elvis didn't have any sons. :twisted:

...though navarone is pretty cute...
Last edited by Elvis' Babe on Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:26 am

Elvis' Babe wrote:Image

here's my submission, lol.

i can't compete with the pink girl, but i'll show my fondness for the color black.


Elvis Babe, don't sell yourself short, you're a knockout!

Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:47 am

Elvis' Babe wrote:
Image
here's my submission, lol.

i can't compete with the pink girl,
but i'll show my fondness for the
color black.


If I were a younger man...and not marry :wink:

Personally botton line tho,
I am really pleased
seeing and hearing younger people
are into Elvis....

Especially the HOT ones...... :lol:

PEP 8)

Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:34 am

Cryogenic wrote:LOL! I kinda feel for your wife right now. :D

I *do* love French girls. Just ask Scatter.


Just to clarify...............I'm not a French girl. :lol:

Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:04 am

Elvis Babe,

You look absolutley stunning to my eyes! Great picture 8)

Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:09 am

Scatter wrote:
Cryogenic wrote:LOL! I kinda feel for your wife right now. :D

I *do* love French girls. Just ask Scatter.


Just to clarify...............I'm not a French girl. :lol:


i'm a california girl [minus the blonde (albeit i am one naturally--believe it or not! i have pictures to prove it) and my utter lack of tan]... mais j'aime parler le français souvent! perhaps i am <<une californienne>>!

ich spreche auch eine kleine deutsch, parlo anche un po' di italiano, y hablo también un poco de español...

[it's a hobby. one of my favorite time-wasting activities is translating buffy/angel episodes into french and watching the dubbed versions--which is actually how i learned a good majority of my french. thus, i know weird words like les incubes et les succubes being translations for incubi (ghosts/spirits) and succubi (demons/monsters). :lol: j'suis folle.)

[i've also ended up with a working knowledge of latin from studying the romance languages, btvs/ats and mozart. for example: confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis (the damned are confounded, consign to flames of woe)--maledictis is super-obvious if you know malediction/maldire is curse/to curse in french, flammis is a big duh, etc... latin is pretty fun. hey, when i was almost drunk in greece, i was translating greek--i'm very weird. i figured out that the exit signs read exodus in greek (Ἔξοδος). cool, heh?]

[another one of my current projects is cleaning up a translation of mozart's die zauberflöte (german--the magic flute) into english. in other words, having a mighty laugh over the lyrics "dann eine kleine papagena, dann weider einen papageno"...basically papageno/a talking about having little bird-people children...as i've said, i've lost my mind.]

[and on an elvis-related note...it was aloha opening credits/neon signs that tempted me to learn the russian alphabet, with elvis being the first name i could write! lol.]

p.s. thanks for all the compliments! yeah, maybe we can round-up all the pretty elvis fans and put them in front of the newspeople for the 30th...give them something else to talk about instead of impersonation contests.

Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:47 pm

Another Two fine looking ladies have posted as listerns on "Elvis Express"

http://www.elvis-express.com/home.html
Image

Again nice to see the youth is there.... :wink:

PEP 8)

Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:34 pm

Lordy.

It's like being in a sweet shop.

Yes, I'll have 3 and four from row one, the girl in the middle of row four (almost a dogging pose :oops: ) and the bird two under her, pleeaaaassee!

I'm just, er, going off for a minute.

Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:47 pm

PEP wrote:Another Two fine looking ladies have posted as listerns on "Elvis Express"

http://www.elvis-express.com/home.html
Image

Again nice to see the youth is there.... :wink:

PEP 8)


God, are they hot! :D