All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:56 am

Joe Car wrote:
Nora Sivle wrote:What 's so strange to vote for your favorite moment of a performer who you respect?
The only difference between all other events/performances is that Elvis has so many active fans ,that also would like to give Elvis a change to get some extra media attention. I can't see anything wrong about it..

That best MSG moment will be different for most people,but Elvis at #1 is not a bad case... 8)

I hope he wins. There's nothing but great things being said about EP and from some people who actually attended those historic shows.

I agree Joe. I usually don't care too much about these lists. But for this one, I just think it would be great to see him win.

I liked this one comment from a voter:

blondie - 10/26/2006
My first concert, I was 11 yrs old. When Elvis came out it was totally awesome - the excitement was like electricity going thru you body. I will never forget it. Have been to close to 100 concert from LedZep - Ramones - Stones - The Boss, all the superstars of the rock era but there is only one KING - Elvis Presley - always and forever - nobody can even come close - he rocked the world then and still doing it

Rich

Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:57 am

Rich_TCB wrote:
Joe Car wrote:
Nora Sivle wrote:What 's so strange to vote for your favorite moment of a performer who you respect?
The only difference between all other events/performances is that Elvis has so many active fans ,that also would like to give Elvis a change to get some extra media attention. I can't see anything wrong about it..

That best MSG moment will be different for most people,but Elvis at #1 is not a bad case... 8)

I hope he wins. There's nothing but great things being said about EP and from some people who actually attended those historic shows.

I agree Joe. I usually don't care too much about these lists. But for this one, I just think it would be great to see him win.

I liked this one comment from a voter:

blondie - 10/26/2006
My first concert, I was 11 yrs old. When Elvis came out it was totally awesome - the excitement was like electricity going thru you body. I will never forget it. Have been to close to 100 concert from LedZep - Ramones - Stones - The Boss, all the superstars of the rock era but there is only one KING - Elvis Presley - always and forever - nobody can even come close - he rocked the world then and still doing it

Rich

Don't you love it when the great performers can make your hair stand on end, along with the incredible goosebumps. In my limited concert experience I've felt it, I can only imagine what seeing EP was like!

Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:20 pm

Right now Elvis is only number 2. A basketball game have taken the number 1. as the greatest moment at MSG :( .
Can we get him back on top where he belongs :?:

Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:27 pm

Got my vote in for Elvis.....just hope there isn't a "recount" needed lol :lol:

Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:39 pm

Voted.

Elvis must win this one. Please keep on voting.

Brian :)

Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:35 pm

Don't you love it when the great performers can make your hair stand on end, along with the incredible goosebumps. In my limited concert experience I've felt it, I can only imagine what seeing EP was like!

Ask jak, he witnessed Elvis' brilliant and career-defining 1974 concert in South Bend. :wink:

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:43 pm

midnightx wrote:

Ask jak, he witnessed Elvis' brilliant and career-defining 1974 concert in South Bend. :wink:

Stirring the pot again I see. :lol:

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:51 pm

midnightx wrote:

Somtimes I still get goosebumps when listening to the opening riff on a cd of an Elvis concert :D

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:07 pm

jak wrote:
midnightx wrote:

Somtimes I still get goosebumps when listening to the opening riff on a cd of an Elvis concert :D

All I know is, I wish I was there!

Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:00 am

Elvis is number 1. again :D and they have now added an article from Newyork post Saturday june 10 1972.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:28 pm

Elvis still No.1. Keep voting please.

Brian :D

Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:30 pm

Only American can vote?

Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:55 am

Nice to see him at number 1.

Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:08 pm

I've registered and voted from Spain. It's possible to vote from every place of the world!!!

Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:31 pm

Of course, if you want to register and vote from outside the U.S.A. you have to invent an address in the States

Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:19 am

One hour ago Elvis was still number 1., but...... right now, he dropped to 2., well he can/must do better than that, don`t you think :?:

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:31 pm

Just voted for today. Elvis now down to No.2. More votes needed.

Brian :)

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:46 pm

I hope he wins but even if he finishes in the top five that will be a monumental achievmant. Considering the fantastic events that building has held. Especially for a guy who was past his prime (as a lot of younger music fans assume).

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:42 pm

Okay he`s number one again :D , keep voting :wink:

Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:36 pm

Elvis now down to No.6. More votes needed.

Brian :(

Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:27 pm

Back up to number 2, go EP go!

Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:09 pm

Well, he is down to 7 now. will he stay there :?: Only time can show :?

Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:38 pm

Back up to number 5!

Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:19 pm

He is 7 now and they added 2 more pictures.

Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:21 pm

Well, he`s down to 11 now, to bad :(