All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:34 am

In case we missed your reply the first time!

Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:59 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Let's be frank (bill, ted or whoever) here, Presley' old lady was a stark - raving alco (holic) who also loved the (I need 'em man!) pills. Ol' Vern use to beat her up while she was in this state! That's why Presley phoned home to check on to see whether or not he was going to have to lay into his old man! Gladys use to do the same when it was Vern' turn on the slops! They're some that say that there are only two states to be in . . either pissed or sober! Oh, what a family :roll:!

Get a life you sad and disgusting excuse for a human being. You were not there so do not know of what you speak. The Doc has said it all, You, and your crass, insensitive post are Bull Sh*t.

Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:28 am

These revelations (I have posted) have come from the Memphis Mafia, through the mediums of both visual and text! If I remember correctly, these revelations were discussed on the 'All The Kings Men' videos, back in the late 90's! The book 'The Revelations Of The Memphis Mafia' also had some references in it too! I'm not glorifying, just stating facts! So, go easy on shooting your mouth off, okay! Cheers! Truce!

Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:51 am

thefunkyangel wrote:I wont justify myself another time . . . . .

Obviously you will.

Tom

Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:55 am

thefunkyangel wrote:These revelations (I have posted) have come from the Memphis Mafia, through the mediums of both visual and text! If I remember correctly, these revelations were discussed on the 'All The Kings Men' videos, back in the late 90's! The book 'The Revelations Of The Memphis Mafia' also had some references in it too! I'm not glorifying, just stating facts! So, go easy on shooting your mouth off, okay! Cheers! Truce!

Facts as revealed through the skewed context of those books. Not facts like 1 + 1 = 2. There were clearly pathologies in the Presley family, however -- just as there are in any family.

Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:04 am

thefunkyangel wrote:... these revelations were discussed on the 'All The Kings Men' ... 'The Revelations Of The Memphis Mafia' also had some references in it too! I'm not glorifying, just stating facts!

As owner of the videos and book, what you wrote on page one in no way reflects what is discussed on those tapes or in "Elvis Aaron Presley - Revelations From The Memphis Mafia," the great oral biography by Alanna Nash.

At the very least, these gentleman display a certain amount of love and respect for the subject, unlike your initial post.

Which is why your comments aren't factual, they're bullsh*t.

Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:29 am

Is there a reason why you can't move on from this topic? Cryogenic' reply is now almost twenty - four hours old, but if you feel you need the last word, then you are free to have it, but since you've had it, then so be it!
Get a life moron (sincerely) and move on! Cheers! Truce!

Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:42 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Is there a reason why you can't move on from this topic? Cryogenic' reply is now almost twenty - four hours old, but if you feel you need the last word, then you are free to have it, but since you've had it, then so be it!

You need to stick to "rare" candids on this MB. Otherwise, you're really wasting everyone's time.

Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:48 pm

Sean wrote:Funkyangel,

Maybe its best of you just posted more rare and brilliant pics and not write anything. :lol:

Doc,

I have already pointed this out but he doesnt seem to listen.

Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:01 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
thefunkyangel wrote:Is there a reason why you can't move on from this topic? Cryogenic' reply is now almost twenty - four hours old, but if you feel you need the last word, then you are free to have it, but since you've had it, then so be it!

You need to stick to "rare" candids on this MB. Otherwise, you're really wasting everyone's time.

Funkman, at least you haven't been banished to the chat room. :lol:

Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:08 pm

Proberly cause he will be the only one there. :wink:

Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:57 pm

and the problem with that would be??

Tom

Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:12 pm

Not a problem just a great idea...............for Funky to be talking trash to himself. :lol:

Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:47 pm

Sounds good to me.

Tom