All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Ban The Footage I Say!!!!!!

Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:28 am

No, not E.I.C.

The Zapruder footage.

Let's all band together and petition the National Archives to stop the distribution of all prints of the Zapruder footage from this day forward.

Sure.........it's already out there in the media and private hands.

Certainly, we can't stop it from being reproduced incessantly and shown ad nauseum on all the networks and cable outlets at every anniversary.

Of course, the general population has seen it enough times to recognize it instantly whenever as much as a frame is shown.

Naturally, we can't go back in time and revise history to change the events or cease the film's further private dissemination............

So what then is point you say?? Why ban something that is virtually omnipresent?? Why seek to hide what is already in plain sight and in reality out of control of any one outlet??

I don't know, and I can't give a reasonable answer to such questions. It makes my head hurt to try.

But I have my torch and my pitchfork, and the idiotic notion that once further distribution of this footage is banned, the whole world will soon forget about it and begin to believe that JFK died in bed banging Marilyn Monroe (Of course, if that footage exists I will demand it's released in anamorphic widescreen with Dolby 5.1............but that's another issue entirely).Join the Crusade!!!!!!!!

Speaking of widescreen and Dolby BTW, I further propose that we cease and desist in all attempts to digitize, clean up, restore, upgrade, or improve in any way either the visual or audio aspects of the film.

LET IT ROT I SAY!!!!!!!! Let it decompose, let it wither, let it turn to dust and be scattered to the four winds.

The sooner this footage is eliminated from official release, the sooner the public will believe JFK died doing the horizontal bop with Marilyn, coming and going instantaneously in a blaze of glory!!!!!!!

Then we work on the E.I.C. footage............Then it's on to bookburning.But that's for another thread :wink: :lol:

Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:15 am

I say bring it on! I have always been fascinated with the 45 seconds it took to get through Dealey Plaza, and you know what, every second was covered, both through visual and photographic means! I've studied that cross - fire turkey shoot my entire life, like I said, bring - it - on! Shown here, restoration of one of the frames!

Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:30 am

Where do I sign?
:lol:

Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:31 am

Larry Dickman wrote:Where do I sign?

You can sign up in the lobby..............I provide the fire and the torches, you have to bring your own pitchfork and sad delusions :lol:

Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:40 am

Scatter wrote:

You can sign up in the lobby..............I provide the fire and the torches, you have to bring your own pitchfork and sad delusions :lol:

Hahahha......bring back book burning AND public floggings.....now where do I sign up for that. :lol:

Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:26 am

Larry Dickman wrote:
Scatter wrote:

Hahahha......bring back book burning AND public floggings.....now where do I sign up for that. :lol:

Well...........since we're going all the way, bring back the buxom serving wenches too. Grog and mutton for everyone!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:32 pm

Scatter wrote:Well...........since we're going all the way, bring back the buxom serving wenches too.

Now I'm in for sure!! :smt048

Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:35 pm

BIGREDG wrote: Now I'm in for sure!! :smt048

Me to !!!

:D

Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:01 pm

off topic me thinks

Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:05 pm

Matthew wrote:off topic me thinks

Burn the heretic!

Geoff

Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:07 pm

I haven't got the faintest Idea what any of you are talking about.. except for Matthew.

I thought if this was on topic in any way I'd have a slight clue at least as to what this thread is about..

:?:

Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:18 pm

I only saw the bit about buxom wenches, but that was enough to convince me to concur with the thread.

Buxom is one of my all time fave words :smt090

Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:01 pm

Buxom serving wenches? Grog and mutton? Heretic burning? Oh I'm down with it!

Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:24 pm

Scatter, are you stirring the pot again? :lol:

Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:46 pm

Joe Car wrote:Scatter, are you stirring the pot again? :lol:

No Joe, we've got buxom serving wenches stirring the mutton pot.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:28 pm

Scatter wrote:Well...........since we're going all the way, bring back the buxom serving wenches too. Grog and mutton for
everyone!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

It's pretty plain to see that somebody's been playing in the medicine cabinet again.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:08 pm

Note to self:
This Scatter guy is getting a little to close to the truth. He's also getting the people around him interested. Maybe time to take him out once and for all. Call Rocko and Vinny and tell them to make it look like an accident.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:51 pm

Scatter you make a very good point. If they can release a graphic murder on video, then they can at least think of releasing a concert from a star in his last days.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:05 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Note to self:
This Scatter guy is getting a little to close to the truth. He's also getting the people around him interested. Maybe time to take him out once and for all. Call Rocko and Vinny and tell them to make it look like an accident.

Sorry Tom, I sent Rocko on another job, how about giving Charlie the groin a call! :lol:

Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:14 am

Joe Car wrote:

Sorry Tom, I sent Rocko on another job, how about giving Charlie the groin a call! :lol:

Joe,

Sorry to say, I don't think Rocko will be coming back. I kinda felt sorry for him though.. Didn't even have a gun. Just some wrench. But... I had to do what I had to do........

Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:54 am

Jordans-Elvis-World wrote:
Joe Car wrote:

Joe,

Sorry to say, I don't think Rocko will be coming back. I kinda felt sorry for him though.. Didn't even have a gun. Just some wrench. But... I had to do what I had to do........

Boy the streets are moider. :lol:

Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:35 am

Hi Jordan, No doubt you're one of the greatest, but I Miss the pic from the aniversary. Sorry for my French.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:02 pm

ekenee wrote:Scatter you make a very good point. If they can release a graphic murder on video, then they can at least think of releasing a concert from a star in his last days.

DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!

Folks, we have a winner!!!!!!!!

Tell him what he's won, Johnny!!!!!!!

For all those who because they haven't followed the EIC thread (and I'm giving the benefit of the doubt here :wink: ) thought it off-topic, I was simply illustrating absurdity (the ban of EIC) with absurdity (Ban of Zapruder footage).

We are willing to concede that the banning of the Zapruder footage would be ludicrous, since it has been seen (and is presently being seen) by millions.

Yet some are having trouble making the logical progression to EIC's banning............though it has been seen (and is presently being seen) by millions.

I doubt that this will move the hardcore revisionist/bookburners (though I had hoped to at least make them think as they chuckled), but we had the opportunity to discuss buxom wenches anyway.........and that can't be all bad. :lol:

Re: Ban The Footage I Say!!!!!!

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:34 am

Scatter wrote:No, not E.I.C.

The Zapruder footage.

Let's all band together and petition the National Archives to stop the distribution of all prints of the Zapruder footage from this day forward.

Sure.........it's already out there in the media and private hands.

Certainly, we can't stop it from being reproduced incessantly and shown ad nauseum on all the networks and cable outlets at every anniversary.

Of course, the general population has seen it enough times to recognize it instantly whenever as much as a frame is shown.

Naturally, we can't go back in time and revise history to change the events or cease the film's further private dissemination............

So what then is point you say?? Why ban something that is virtually omnipresent?? Why seek to hide what is already in plain sight and in reality out of control of any one outlet??

I don't know, and I can't give a reasonable answer to such questions. It makes my head hurt to try.

But I have my torch and my pitchfork, and the idiotic notion that once further distribution of this footage is banned, the whole world will soon forget about it and begin to believe that JFK died in bed banging Marilyn Monroe (Of course, if that footage exists I will demand it's released in anamorphic widescreen with Dolby 5.1............but that's another issue entirely).Join the Crusade!!!!!!!!

Speaking of widescreen and Dolby BTW, I further propose that we cease and desist in all attempts to digitize, clean up, restore, upgrade, or improve in any way either the visual or audio aspects of the film.

LET IT ROT I SAY!!!!!!!! Let it decompose, let it wither, let it turn to dust and be scattered to the four winds.

The sooner this footage is eliminated from official release, the sooner the public will believe JFK died doing the horizontal bop with Marilyn, coming and going instantaneously in a blaze of glory!!!!!!!

Then we work on the E.I.C. footage............Then it's on to bookburning.But that's for another thread :wink: :lol:

Scatter, is that the real Zapruder film, or the one doctored by the FBI?

Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:04 am

Another note to self: InMemphis has finally guessed the truth. Eliminate him with extreme prejudice!!!

Tom....errr, I mean Bob, yes my name is Bob.