All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

elvis own book

Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:36 pm

... In fact, Jeroen is a 200 pound biker. How I know? This cat lives

around the corner, from where I live. Cool dude, cool 60s Harley!

By the way mr. Flash, Your avatar must be the ugliest on this mb.

Besides that, youre all lovely people... bless ye all, little mothers.

Re: elvis own book

Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:42 pm

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:... In fact, Jeroen is a 200 pound biker. How I know? This cat lives

around the corner, from where I live. Cool dude, cool 60s Harley!

By the way mr. Flash, Your avatar must be the ugliest on this mb.

Besides that, youre all lovely people... bless ye all, little mothers.

Don't worry, I said that with tongue firmly in cheek. I figured if I lumped him
in with teenagers on that computer gaming development board he would be too
embarrassed to admit he was just a big kid. That's also why I made the
pensioner crack.

It doesn't matter, he's young at heart. (In the head too, but that's another topic.)

Thanks for your comments. I love yours too. ;)

P.S. That's Ms. Flash to you!
Last edited by Memphis Flash on Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: IF ELVIS WAS TO WRITE A BOOK .

Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:44 pm

karlos wrote:I guess the title would have been - Fairy tale .or thru my eyes -this is because he always .- said on various concerts before he always said -'' this is the story of my life''' before he sang - Fairy- tale .-

:wink:

Well it was not gonna be a debate - fellow elvis fans on what the title would have been .- i have thought what it could have been. so here is what it could have been .-

1. thru my eyes - 1st AND ONLY choice .
Last edited by karlos on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:49 pm

Now come on, Karlos, Elvis was not going to write a book with "Fairy" in the title.

No way, no how.

But ask the guys next time there is a Q&A with the ones who are still with us.

That would be just as good a question as some tired question about his visit with the Beatles.

For Ger, with love:

ELVIS BOOK

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:11 pm

Memphis Flash --- u are absolutely right in what u say . i cannot see Elvis writing about him self with the title Fairy in the title.

ill change my point of view right now about this title of book - .

:wink:

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:16 pm

[quote="Memphis Flash"]Now come on, Karlos, Elvis was not going to write a book with "Fairy" in the title.

No way, no how.

pl.. see my new point of view memphis flash and see that i have changed my mind now.

so sorry if i may have upsetted u and other fans on this subject . :wink:

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:17 pm

I don't believe you.

You are just putting me on, aren't you? :)

Upset, ? No way. Not at anybody. We are just having discussions. Innocent as could be.
Last edited by Memphis Flash on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elvis book .

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:19 pm

memphis flash ... just check it out then and see that i did change my mind .,- .

LOL. :o :D :P

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:24 pm

Oh yeah, let me guess, there will be a Fairy added somewhere.

Am I right?

Like this one, only wearing a high-collared jeweled jumpsuit and big wide belt.

Hey, I am no fool! I know how you guys are.

ELVIS OWN BOOK.

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:27 pm

NO WAY MEMPHIS FLASH .-

LOL 8)
:roll:

I THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED - THRU MY EYES ...- NOW :wink:

LETS NOT HAVE A DEBATE ON THIS NOW .- OKAY , FRIEND :wink:

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:30 pm

Okay.... I will try to believe you. But I've got my eye on you, Karlos!

;)

Aha! Just saw that you edited your earlier post taking Fairy Tale from the list of possibililties! I didn't know what you were referring to, but now I get it.

;):) Thank you!
Last edited by Memphis Flash on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ELVIS BOOK .-

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:32 pm

fair dues - memphis flash -
by the way i have my eye on you as well.- okay friend .- LOL. :wink:

elvis own book

Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:46 pm

... WOWEE! Flashman, youre too kind! This is the kinda art mr.Presley

himself liked having on the wall. Its so real to life! I love the coat /

sweater hes wearing on this picture... sorta like lace undies sewn

together. The Beaver look, I presume? Great stuff! More!

Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:01 pm

You were right, the thumbnail did look ugly - the original is much better.

Anyway, I changed the avatar just for you. It's not the best thumbnail either,
in fact it's ugly as sin but will have to do for now. I think they get distorted
when they're scanned, compressed, shrunk and compressed again.
One of these days 'll try to fix it.

And don't forget, I am not a man. ;)

elvis own book

Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:44 pm

... So you download from gay sites?!

:D

Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:54 pm

Are you talkin' to me Big Boy?

Not knowingly, and I doubt that one is.

It's maintained by someone named Kitten, and her images were the first ones that
came up in a google search for Fairy.

Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:39 pm

... So you download from gay sites?!

:lol:

Sorry, thought that was a very funny remark! :wink:

Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:18 pm

Scatter wrote:
JeroenNL wrote:So, let me get this right:

to you guys lawyers and by justice court appointed handwritting experts don't mean a thing? If they establish something in another case everybody agrees and sees it as evidence. But when the name Elvis appears in a case it suddenly is all crap.

What "court apppointed" handwriting expert?? What court "appointed" this guy?? No........the fact is that the best auction houses in the world have been fooled.

OK. I have to admit: how I can I be so silly that people publish such documents in a book just for the sake of being a fake?

Maybe we missed something..........did Lucy give her book away, or did she make money off it?? Perhaps that might have provided some motivation?? Nah.........

Yep, you all have convinced me that it is all fake, boy was I blind. I'm off to Starbucks now, getting my Elvis singnature with COA.

While you're there, care to address the question of why you DON'T believe that Desiree is Elvis' daughter, but DO believe that everything else her mother has to say is truthful?? I mean, you as much as admit she's a liar, then stumble all over yourself to swallow the rest of her crap. Tell us........how did you tell where the lies stopped, and the truth began??

Class,the words for today are "Cognitive Dissonance". Look it up Joern.

Funny though, I didn't realize that someone had to be WITH Elvis 24/7 beofre they could pronounce her story BS. I would imagine SOMEONE who was VERIFIABLY with Elvis for 20 years would at SOME time have heard of her, no??

One last try to break open those onsided minds of you all: how come the people verifiably with Elvis and wrote plenty of books NEVER told ANYTHING about the case discussed in the FBI Files?. I think I know the answer: because they never knew what was going on...

Why would they?? What would they have said about it?? Was Elvis leading the legal team?? Were they involved in the lawsuit?? Were they testifying??

No. Do you even know what the FBI Files are?? I doubt it. Let me help you.

These files are UNVERIFIED and UNSUBSTANTIATED reports from various sources. Just because something is IN thosa files doesn't make them true. They are a collection of innuendo, gossip, and facts. They simply sit in the file cabinet until or if a case involving Presley ever opens up so that there will be a background of information and sources at the ready.

There's one on every celebrity, politician, athlete, etc. There's probably one on me too.

None of those files were ever checked for accuracy or verified. They never would have been unless the FBI started an investigation of Elvis, which they never did. So to rely on them as gospel is simply to misunderstand their intent.

End of discussion.

Agreed.........because you are intent on not thinking through your beliefs. You never bothered to address 90% of the points I raised. I invite you to do so, point by point as I am now addressing you.

Please continue believing your own view on Elvis. You probably also believe there was a strange blue light in the sky the night Elvis was born...

No........but I'm shocked you don't believe it. That's a hell of a lot more likely than Lucy DeBarbin's story for damn sure. At least Vernon (someone who we can VERIFY knew Elvis,BTW) said it. That makes it a lot more believable than the dreck Lucy wrote.

Enough already! I want to hear more about the strange blue light in the sky. Any official confimation on this?

Sorry -- I couldn't resist.

elvis own book

Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:31 pm

... Denying going to gay sites, once was enough Flash. No need

for a 2nd denial, "Flasher"! :D

Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:42 pm

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:... Denying going to gay sites, once was enough Flash. No need

for a 2nd denial, "Flasher"! :D

That wasn't a second denial but just refreshing the wrong page!

And speaking of wrong page, 'Hun,' you have called me mister twice and neglected to apologize or correct your mistake.

I'll get my stillettos off your throat in a second, just hang on, Hun.;)

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:07 pm

Memphis Flash wrote:And speaking of wrong page, 'Hun,' you have called me mister twice and neglected to apologize or correct your mistake.

I have a hunch that he had no idea that you are one of them there female types.

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:21 pm

I told him twice. He can read, can't he? ;)

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:23 pm

Had I not already known, the avatar would be a dead give away.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:17 am

Rob wrote:Had I not already known, the avatar would be a dead give away.

C'mon Flash...........trash that avatar. Elvis himself would hurl a poolcue at you for it. :lol:

Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:35 am

I know Caro.........and I know Flash's connection there.

But that one is just so...........so...........effeminate. I can't help but believe Elvis would be appalled. The face is very well done. Definitely a talented artist.

But his pose is..........unfortunate :lol: