All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:11 am

Hot flush,cold flush.........makes no difference to me. Just so long as you flush the thing.

I have my plunger and a can of Liquid Plumber ready just in case :wink:

Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:13 am

imo, i unfortunately join the guys here by saying that picture is effeminite. unfortunately, too, there exist photographs of elvis that would make me think that word too...the poor guy had no broad shoulders, his bottom was rounded (and oh so cute), and his legs looked like a woman's.

but then there's those pictures of him that are truly drool-worthy...and often they are the types that we girls like, and elvis would probably be terribly embarrassed that they are for all to see on the web.

http://www.bettyharper.com/pages/elvispresleyart.html

this site has some great elvis artwork.

and that one girl on tcb-world that used to paint those t-shirts...she is absolutely amazing too.

elvis own book

Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:19 am

... Wheres the proof, Memphis Flash, you is a female?

Your avatar sez nothing about you. Please flash your boobs on a new

avatar, and we will talk... :wink:

Re: Elvis own book

Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:56 am

Robert wrote:
MissClawdy wrote:I've heard once, that Elvis wanted to write a book about his life.

Did he ever make an attempt to start or was it just an idea he had?

Who knew about it and how did this story come out?

Try the Larry geller book..
This subject is integrated..

Cheers, RJ

If I can dream Elvis' Own Story.
by L. geller

I think that book comes the closest to his autobiography.
Excellent book.

Re: elvis own book

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:20 am

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:... Wheres the proof, Memphis Flash, you is a female?

Here you are such a familiar name, and my first impression of you is as an inconsiderate lout.

Well this is as close as you're gonna get.. and will self-destruct very soon.... taken during the heat wave this summer... playing around with my new iMac with the built-in Photo Booth program.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:28 am

Well now........if you take down the Elvis avatar and replace it with one of those.........Scatter will have no complaints :wink: :D

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:51 am

Elvis' Babe wrote:imo, i unfortunately join the guys here by saying that picture is effeminite. unfortunately, too, there exist photographs of elvis that would make me think that word too...the poor guy had no broad shoulders, his bottom was rounded (and oh so cute), and his legs looked like a woman's.

LOL!

A bit harsh -- but I agree. Incidentally, even when "slim" people take on Elvis, they usually look too broad. That said, in his peak, between 1960 and 1971, Elvis had a good waist/chest ratio. His specially-designed clothes were also tapered to stress that "inverted" triangle shape. Nevertheless, even when he was overweight, he was quite slender for a man. A lot of people who believe in the myth of a "Super Fat" Elvis completely miss that (but then, they miss a lot of things).

Now, no prizes for guessing who -- and which image/poses -- I've tried to ape here:

****** WARNING: UGLY MUG CLOSE UPS *******

Image Image

Probably looking a bit effeminate myself -- in spite of the beard!

Memphis Flash wrote:Here you are such a familiar name, and my first impression of you is as an inconsiderate lout.

Memphis Flash... I've noticed that Tallhair makes somewhat chauvinistic comments from time to time. Just search his posts. Ah, well. That aside, this 23 year old approves of your pic(s).

Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:05 am

Cryogenic wrote:Memphis Flash... I've noticed that Tallhair makes somewhat chauvinistic comments from time to time. Just search his posts. Ah, well. That aside, this 23 year old approves of your pic(s).

I'm not particularly sensitive to that, and in fact don't believe I have ever used that term in my life - on the contrary, I appreciate males as they are. - However, the fact that he STILL has not apologized or corrected his mistake is, in my opinion, very bad manners. Boorish, in fact.

Quite the opposite, actually, of how Elvis would have handled it.

Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:14 pm

Cryogenic wrote:Image

Don't you ever make us look at anything like this ever again!

Tell me when it's over!!!!!

Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:11 pm

Must be the full moon that you guys are so snarky right now.

Re: elvis own book

Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:21 pm

Memphis Flash wrote:
Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:... Wheres the proof, Memphis Flash, you is a female?

Here you are such a familiar name, and my first impression of you is as an inconsiderate lout.

Well this is as close as you're gonna get.. and will self-destruct very soon.... taken during the heat wave this summer... playing around with my new iMac with the built-in Photo Booth program.

This really is the first time I am extremely happy there was a heatwave. :D