All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:25 pm

It appears all the intelligent folks here have taken their summer vacation at the same time. I should follow suit.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:54 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:It appears all the intelligent folks here have taken their summer vacation at the same time. I should follow suit.

On yer (sic) bike, son............

Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:18 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:It appears all the intelligent folks here have taken their summer vacation at the same time. I should follow suit.

Not me..Doc.. I am here..lol..

All is fine with you, my friend..??

(I just like this guy..don`t know why..lol..)

Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:32 pm

That would give us all a nice break!!!

:lol:

Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:14 pm

3577-
I can use whatever evidence/theories/hypothetical situations I choose to substantiate my point. If it irritates you, then skip the thread. I don't believe the heading has been changed so you should know what you are getting in to.

I give you credit, though. It can't be easy to type with a strait jacket on.

Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:09 am

Right on Doc, may I suggest that you visit Cuba or Albania or perhaps North Korea.

I am sure those vacation spots would be enthralled by your censorship and revisionist history ideals.

Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:23 am

KiwiAlan wrote:

Right on Doc, may I suggest that you visit Cuba or Albania or perhaps North Korea.

I am sure those vacation spots would be enthralled by your censorship and revisionist history ideals.

LMAO@Kiwi

Mind you i'd prefer it if he went to Lebanon and joined the Hezbollah freedom front, we might never see him again then.