All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Re: RE

Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:45 am

Scatter wrote:
Keith........where do you find the time???

My wife would KILL me :lol:



That is why there is an international crew protecting Keith from his wife. Um, wait. I didn't say that...

Everyone think of Fluffy Kitties...


Seriously though, hats off to Keith for this monumental undertaking. He was kind enough to forward parts of this to me a couple of months back - and I was blown away!!!!

Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:44 am

Hey Keith,

Maybe your the one to give us a new updated Sessions Book
with Ernst being busy. The new 70s section you have added
is fantastic, check it out just about everyday since you've
put it on. :wink:

Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:18 am

Brilliant work Keith !

Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:57 pm

Keith,

Don't start a Session Book yet. Don't forget about Piers!!!
We want this to be as accurate as one can get. :wink:

Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Great work once again, Keith. Your effort and tremendous amount of time committed to this
project is very much appreciated. One question: Are the audio sources listed for each track
in order of best sound quality?

Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:09 pm

elvis-fan wrote:Are the audio sources listed for each track
in order of best sound quality?

In most cases, yes, or what I consider to be the best sources (not being an audiophile I'm sure many out there will correct me! :wink: ) but in some instances I've listed the best sounding source last, if it's longer, or has extra dialogue, for example

Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:06 pm

Keith F wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:Are the audio sources listed for each track
in order of best sound quality?

In most cases, yes, or what I consider to be the best sources (not being an audiophile I'm sure many out there will correct me! :wink: ) but in some instances I've listed the best sounding source last, if it's longer, or has extra dialogue, for example


Great job, Keith. I always love visitng your site and I learn a lot when I'm there. If you ever need help with the sessions project, please let me know as I'd love to help.

Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:27 pm

Mike C wrote:
If you ever need help with the sessions project, please let me know as I'd love to help.



Ditto.

Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:09 pm

Keith, your site is one of the most informative pages that I've ever came across regarding session info.

Well done my friend. :D

Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:59 am

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, they are very much appreciated.

It makes what I do all the more worthwhile, and pushes me to continue!

Which I will :wink:

Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:43 am

I would like to know where they sell RYTHM guitars.. Come on Keith. You either play guitar or do not. How you want or able to play is another story. I play strum guitar. :) Please fix...

Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:54 pm

JLGB wrote:I would like to know where they sell RYTHM guitars.. Come on Keith. You either play guitar or do not. How you want or able to play is another story. I play strum guitar. :) Please fix...

OK amended just for you JLGB :lol:

But in my defence, both Ernst and Tunzi have them listed as either Rythm or Acoustic Guitars :wink:

Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:35 pm

Keith F wrote:
JLGB wrote:I would like to know where they sell RYTHM guitars.. Come on Keith. You either play guitar or do not. How you want or able to play is another story. I play strum guitar. :) Please fix...

OK amended just for you JLGB :lol:

But in my defence, both Ernst and Tunzi have them listed as either Rythm or Acoustic Guitars :wink:
Thank you on behalf of a few (or not ) that really believe such wonderful work should not be marred by little detail such as that! It is all in the detail..as some say!!! :smt023 .. PS. I bet Tunzi's and Ernst's next edition will have that corrected. :wink:

Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:51 pm

If you are going to do that then you put Charlie Hodge as well....Only lead instruments IMO should have that distinction. Before their instrument....the rest if style(rhythm) either ALL have them or none.. Charlie Hodge was RHYTHM always and only listed as GUITAR.....etc...it is about consistency.=
Last edited by Juan Luis on Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:24 pm

woodleyjohn wrote:
JLGB wrote:If you are going to do that then you put Charlie hodge as well....Only lead instruments IMO should have that distinction. Before their instrument....the rest if style(rhythm) either ALL have them or none.. Charlie Hodge was RHYTHM always and only listed as GUITAR.....etc...it is about consistency.=


Well, that's your opinion. Personally I think they should distinguish between the different guitars, and incidentally, that's rhythm.
Thanks (I think) about the spelling correction. I have not had the honor of being corrected by Spellbinder! :)