All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Recording Sessions

Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:05 am

Just in case anyone's interested, I added a new section to my site a few days ago with regard to Elvis' Recording Sessions
I've put online the 1970's Sessions that "Master & Session" never got around to doing (due to other commitments) so I thought I'd give it a go myself!

If anyone has any additions or amendments they want to add, they will be gladly appreciated.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:53 am

Thanks Keith, I'll take a look!

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:45 am

Went through it real quick and find it very cool. All I would change would be that Elvis' credit as musician should be just guitar and not rythm guitar.

RE

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:58 am

Hi Keith,

Let me say that you are really doing a fine job with your website.
This new section is a wonderfull add-on to Master and Sessions.
Can you also, put the outtakes to these sessions, were they can be found, on wich cd's?

thanks

Eddy

Re: RE

Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:33 am

jekhb76 wrote:Can you also, put the outtakes to these sessions, were they can be found, on wich cd's?

They're there; you just have to click on the session heading, and it'll take you to another page -- similar in that regard to the Master and Session Web site.

God bless you, Keith. You've given me plenty to study and something to look forward to after Elvis Week ends. (Now if I can just avoid the temptation to do all the studying while I'm still here in Memphis.)

Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:47 am

Great!

Thanks!!

Really appreciate it, Keith!!!

Ray

Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:47 am

Very cool Keith!

Helps me building a good database for my collection.

Re: Recording Sessions

Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:10 pm

Keith F wrote:Just in case anyone's interested, I added a new section to my site a few days ago with regard to Elvis' Recording Sessions
I've put online the 1970's Sessions that "Master & Session" never got around to doing (due to other commitments) so I thought I'd give it a go myself!

If anyone has any additions or amendments they want to add, they will be gladly appreciated.

Nobody is interested in that. But can you please inform us what colour socks Elvis did wear? Please.

Only kidding Keith!

A lot of people appreciate what you are doing. Keep up the good work.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:37 pm

Very useful!

Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:03 pm

Congratulations Keith!

Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:34 pm

Nice job Keith. Let It Roll.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:49 pm

Keith.........you 'da MAN!!!!! :D

Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:14 am

SENSATIONAL
Been waiting for that for ages. A great follow up to Master & Sessions. I'm sure Sebastian's free time is very limited now.
God bless you, Keith.

Indeed.

Cheers
Piers

Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:24 am

Once again we have a lot to thank Keith for!

Wonderful stuff.

Many thanks.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:45 am

Thanks for all of your kind words, they are very much appreciated!

Good friend of mine, Henk Muller, has been a great help with compiling everything (as he is with Sebastian and "Master & Session")
Last edited by Keith F on Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:37 am

thanks kf, i'm the 1970 studio sessions details are up now.

RE

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:26 pm

No I haven't found them, I'm sorry.
what are they.?

thanks,
Eddy.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:38 pm

Hey, Keith! Is there still work being done on the "Elvis History" website? I really enjoy that site and look forward to each update!

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:17 pm

Great addition, Keith.

Thanks.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:22 pm

Tony Trout wrote:Hey, Keith! Is there still work being done on the "Elvis History" website?

Not by me, I'm not part of that site any more!

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:41 pm

Keith F wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:Hey, Keith! Is there still work being done on the "Elvis History" website?

Not by me, I'm not part of that site any more!

Oh...ok....thanks....

Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:37 am

jekhb76 wrote:Hi Keith,

Can you also, put the outtakes to these sessions, were they can be found, on wich cd's?

thanks

Eddy

elvissessions.com wrote:They're there; you just have to click on the session heading, and it'll take you to another page -- similar in that regard to the Master and Session Web site.

jekhb76 wrote:No I haven't found them, I'm sorry.
what are they.?

thanks,
Eddy.

"jekhb76"

At the top of each "Session" is the date and location of the "Session" just click on any of those (Underlined) links, and it'll take you to another page!

The next page it takes you to has all of the information where each take can be found (which release), and where it's not officially released, there's a link to audio!

I'll be updating the audio to include every 70's session in the near future, so keep checking as I won't be announcing the updates! :wink:

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:48 am

Keith F wrote:

At the top of each "Session" is the date and location of the "Session" just click on any of those (Underlined) links, and it'll take you to another page!

The next page it takes you to has all of the information where each take can be found (which release), and where it's not officially released, there's a link to audio!

I'll be updating the audio to include every 70's session in the near future, so keep checking as I won't be announcing the updates! :wink:

Keith........where do you find the time???

My wife would KILL me :lol:

Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:54 pm

Great work, as always, Keith!

We do have a multitude of talented fans still going at it!

Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:11 pm

Great stuff, Keith !

I reckon those 'mock recording sessions' done for EOT must have been a nightmare to sort out !

Well done !