All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Hmm

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:46 pm

no need to be so sarcastic... after all, Worth In Fort was not the worst 76 show either...

Although

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:47 pm

Although... I quite like the title BOMBING DOWN THE FORT... I almost see the cover design, with these big B52 bombers... :lol:

Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:43 pm

Oh, I meant no disrespect to MUMBLING BY THE FORT.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:37 am

SHAKIN' UP THE GREAT LAKES will be a great CD which i'll buy for sure. But something is not clear to me in the case of the Kalamazoo show.
Oven Engeland's review stated:

"Unfortunately this soundboard is more incomplete than any other incomplete soundboards so far. From the mouth of the producer only 20 seconds of 'Hound Dog', solo numbers by Sheril and Kathy and 'Can't Help Falling In Love' was still available. The solo numbers has severe sound problems it is said. And 'Hurt' which we are used to hear Elvis sing, was not performed this day, thus lacking."
http://home.online.no/~ov-egela/kalamazoo.html

But according to the track list of SUTGL Hound Dog is 1:53 long! Will F.B. use this song from another show? Or did they get a more complete tape? And where are the solo numbers? The CD will be 75 minutes long so there's still some free space to include at least one of them or maybe both. Why they won't release them? After all,they don't pay royalties for them. If somebody doesn't like them ---> there is the skip button.

Re: a new release

Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:35 am

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:... Thomas, why these title jokes?!

The official title is Blowing Up The Fort!

Previously known as Bombing Down The Fort!

Why's everybody Pissing On The Fort ??