Elvis stoned??

All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

surfcat

Post by surfcat »

I agree that recycling anything that you've posted is indeed worthless. I knew we'd find common ground somewhere, little guy :wink:

Graceland Gardener

Post by Graceland Gardener »

45 POSTS

and not one of them pertaining to Elvis Presley
and nothing about Presley to learn from surfcat.

You are certainly a welcome addition.

Log off and go to church.

surfcat

Post by surfcat »

Wrong again. I laugh while your keyboard bleeds :lol:

Almost 5000 posts- and all of them the banal rantings of a self-righteous extreme right-wing fruitcake. What a guy :D

Thomas
Registered for: 18 years 10 months

Post by Thomas »

Graceland Gardener, we haven't been exactly friends in the past, but I must say - in a way I enjoy your posts, they are so honest :D

kris
Registered for: 19 years 2 months

Post by kris »

I don't like the use of the word "stoned" in reference to Elvis
It I remember correctly cocaine was a legal medicine till early 20th century. Cocaine was used a.o. in the form of laudanum and one of it's most notorious users were the British royal family.

Aside from this: also in that time era, when people like Dupont corrupted the US government & its European satellites into penalizing hemp & cannabis (weed, hasj) in order to have Dupont have his way with plastics, although hemp was a mayor agricultural product in at least Western-Europe.

Silver
R.I.P. February 10, 2006
Registered for: 19 years 1 month

Post by Silver »

Thomas wrote:Graceland Gardener, we haven't been exactly friends in the past, but I must say - in a way I enjoy your posts, they are so honest :D
You know, I've "talked" (emailed) other members on this board, and many of them like GG, once they "get" his sense of humor!!
sue

You'll never, never know the one who loves you so. . .

R.I.P. 2-10-2006
In Memory Of A True Friend To All

The FECC Team