Did he or didn't he?

All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Did Elvis die on purpose?

No. He wanted to continue living longer.
42%
Yes. He hoped to escape the world and his pain and problems.
12%
Nil. His death was total 100% accident.
45%

Total votes: 73

healy

Post by healy »

It's true : He just didn't care anymore.

But that's different then saying he went out of his way to kill himself.
That didn't happen.

Topic author

Post by Guest »

N880EP wrote: The report is sealed because its contents reveal polypharmacy as the cause of death.
Have you read the autopsy or is you 'finding' a matter of deduction?

N880EP wrote:
LittleDarlin wrote:
P.S. Cryogenic

I didn't PM you again in case you thought I was a stalker

N880EP wrote:
I'm often stalked, wherever I go (both on & off the MB's). In fact, ..... I've even had stalkers ........... later call me a stalker (!!)
Are you and Cryogenic one and the same or are you merley replying to LittleDarlin's post script on his behalf?

Topic author
N880EP

Post by N880EP »

healy -

Again, you are correct.

Drug levels detected are not consistent w/ an intentional overdose.

----------------------------

Lew -

Am I in a Court of Law? :shock:

If so, ........... I plead the 5th and am innocent of all charges. :lol:

----------------------------

Like I said, take care all.

N8

TJ

Post by TJ »

Lew Nyack wrote:Are you and Cryogenic one and the same or are you merley replying to LittleDarlin's post script on his behalf?
Seems to be a sudden epidemic of people who leave lots of dots........between words when they type. First N8, then Cryo, then LittleDarlin. Could make the more cynical among us suspicious. Not me of course, I'm a trusting soul :wink:

Topic author

Post by Guest »

Cryogenic wrote:
N880EP wrote:The only other option is to allow willful wallowing in ignorance ................. (which for me, is never an option).
Yeah.

It seems I am slowly adopting your traits. (Mainly limited to more superficial things like formatting right now, but give it 20 years....). :shock:
It seems so, (not to mention a penchant for Aloha avatars and bold text).

Topic author

Post by Guest »

TJ wrote:
Lew Nyack wrote:Are you and Cryogenic one and the same or are you merley replying to LittleDarlin's post script on his behalf?
Seems to be a sudden epidemic of people who leave lots of dots........between words when they type. First N8, then Cryo, then LittleDarlin. Could make the more cynical among us suspicious. Not me of course, I'm a trusting soul :wink:

Oh I always leaves dots..........it's when I am taking a breath :D

Sorry if it annoys......... I just can't help it :oops:

Topic author

Post by Guest »

N8.......I quote

Well, Sid, ...... sometime people get offended by blunt & truthful answers. They shouldn't, but they do. So, what I see as reasonable, ...... others sometimes do not.

Reasonable sounds rather flippant now..........what I meant to say was you give me answers to my questions that are plausible.

Topic author
N880EP

Post by N880EP »

LittleDarlin wrote:N8.......I quote

Well, Sid, ...... sometime people get offended by blunt & truthful answers. They shouldn't, but they do. So, what I see as reasonable, ...... others sometimes do not.

Reasonable sounds rather flippant now..........what I meant to say was you give me answers to my questions that are plausible.
Thank you, Sid, ...... (more dots) ............ (yet more dots) ..........

---------------------

To some of you others who are entertaining conspiracy (more bolding) thoughts (regarding my postings here):

If you really believe such ridiculous things (that I'm posting under multiple names) ............. (even more dots) .................... I invite you to simply ask PEP / Admin. to confirm your views.

---------------------

Speaking of conspiracies (and just one last BACK ON-TOPIC point):

I've often wondered if Vernon Presley slipped Dr. Francisco some under the table payment(s) for his role in all of this. (Utter speculation on my part, ....... but I do think it is plausible (to use your words, Sid).

N8

Topic author
Juan Luis

Post by Juan Luis »

If you have doubts were commas go......do it out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Topic author
N880EP

Post by N880EP »

TJ wrote:Seems to be a sudden epidemic of people who leave lots of dots........between words when they type. First N8, then Cryo, then LittleDarlin. Could make the more cynical among us suspicious. Not me of course, I'm a trusting soul :wink:
Well, generally speaking, you should be careful of other fans / collectors who go around delusionally claiming to be secret consultants to EPE-Graceland Archives. :lol:

N8

TJ

Post by TJ »

N880EP wrote:
TJ wrote:Seems to be a sudden epidemic of people who leave lots of dots........between words when they type. First N8, then Cryo, then LittleDarlin. Could make the more cynical among us suspicious. Not me of course, I'm a trusting soul :wink:
Well, generally speaking, you should be careful of other fans / collectors who go around delusionally claiming to be secret consultants to EPE-Graceland Archives. :lol:

N8
I know what you're referring to :lol: I wouldn't say I fell into the 'believer' camp on that one. :)

Topic author
N880EP

Post by N880EP »

TJ wrote:I know what you're referring to :lol: I wouldn't say I fell into the 'believer' camp on that one. :)
Good for you, TJ. (I'm glad you got it).

Unfortunately, ..... there are a number of others who "have", "did", & "do" ................. (fall into the "believer's tent).

N8

Topic author
N880EP

Post by N880EP »

Cryogenic wrote:What has amazed me since I wised up is why it wasn't contested by doctors up and down the country. You'd think such a verdict would have caused thousands of M.D.s / practitioners to collectively fling their arms up in the air and go "bullshit!" the SECOND they heard it. What gives? Is it some kind of rule that other people not in that circle of doctors don't interfere?
For some reason I missed this question and never responded to it specifically. Hence, this post:

Many did (howl "BS!"). In fact, it has long been a running joke in the Memphis Medical Community.

Doctors don't talk about other doctors publically, .... but they don't hold back privately. This case was no exception.

The Franciso verdict is the epitome of "BS."

N8