Please Donate to Help Keep FECC, etc. Alive

All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Post by Guest »

MYWAY wrote:Where do we send the money?
Hi MYWAY.
You can follow the link that Gregory Nolan posted on the first post of this thread to reach the founders section. That is if you wish to donate to become a founder via paypal. If you wish to send a check or money order feel free to email me at:
webmaster@jordans-elvis-world.com
for more information.

Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

Jordan, thats 30 bucks I know of, can you give an update over the weekend coz I know there's some shy folks around and stuff who might have given a few more bucks and I will keep to my word and change my sig when (not if) the target is hit.:wink:

Post by Guest »

Steve_M wrote:Jordan, thats 30 bucks I know of, can you give an update over the weekend coz I know there's some shy folks around and stuff who might have given a few more bucks and I will keep to my word and change my sig when (not if) the target is hit.:wink:
Hi Steve.
It's Getting close. I will be working on a more sophisticated founders webpage over the weekend so people can see the total as it rises.
Again, everyone so far. Thank you.
A little later on today I will be releasing an audio announcement concerning the Founders program and the current situation.

Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

I just heard that the target is practically there :lol:

In order that all of you can share in the generosity of those who have given I'm going to cater for dial up folks with their clockwork modems as well as you hi tech boffs. You're gonna like it more than possible anything else you've ever seen on line, hows that for a claim ?

Torben

Post by Torben »

Steve
you wrote:hows that for a claim ?
I believe it, when I see it.

Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

And until you do you don't believe me ? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Torben

Post by Torben »

Steve

That's right.

:twisted:

bray1977
Registered for: 19 years 2 months

Post by bray1977 »

[quote="Steve_M"]Thanks Bray1977! I hope you've set not only the ball rolling but also the example, thank you.

Thanks Steve, Unfortunatley i've only got a crappy old dial-up connection at this time. :cry: Great to hear that the contributions are coming in. After all this site is well worth a few bucks. :lol:

50,000,000 Elvis fans cant be wrong.

Rusty Martin*
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Post by Rusty Martin* »

Great idea TINC.....I`ve two posters from the Elvis 30 No1#Hits, one signed my David Bendeth, and one signed by Layng Martine, Jr, the writer of Way Down, I`ll happily donate one to the cause :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rod
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by rod »

just sent my $10 by paypal hope it helps.

:D

im reading and learning.

Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

Top man rod!.

I think from what I've heard that that must be the target met by now, but I need the word from the man. JR, get yo ass outta the sack and let me know. :lol:

I got my end of the bargain ready and waiting :wink:

Joe Car
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Joe Car »

Guys, I sent an email to you about mailing a check. The work you all do is awesome and much appreciated, thanks again.

Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

That ain't gonn ahappen Keith.

It's just that thanks to Grag a facet of the world Jordan provides has been highlighted and deservedly so and we've just paid it its due attention this weekend, long over due but never-the-less fully warranted.

To try and sum up what Keith is saying, or at least to add to it i should say, if it wasn't for jordans-elvis-world that all those clips of the CBS special i posted wouldn't be happening.
All those clips I put up for the elvis-rare-footage forum wouldn't be happening either, as well as the hundreds of audio tracks on my site etc etc.

What I have waiting in the wings for you and what will be appearing as a link in my signature soon will blow your mind - I mean that !
For now the link in my current signature is also courtesy of you know who.

for those that have donated in anticipation of my sig you will get your reward also I hope there is loads more who do so after I post my new one - you're gonna love it! :lol:

Keith F

Post by Keith F »

Where'd my post go?

Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

Dunno Keith, that's happened before as well. Makes me look daft replying to something not there :?

Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

I have got the word of the man who says target already achieved - your reward is granted ! Many thanks to all those that donated to jordans-elvis-world.com and I hope for all those who considered doing so will now do so after they have the benefit of the reward. :lol:

I'll sign off now, below :wink:

Thank you

Post by Guest »

Hello everyone.

I would like to again thank each and every one of you that has supported the cause so far.

Quite a nice new signature Steve has now, huh? That in a way is a thank you to you from both of us for the kindness you have shown so far.

So, as Steve said, for those who haven't become a founder yet now is the time!

Kylan
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Kylan »

Holy crap, thanks Steve! time to open my wallet, that did it! lol

Post by Guest »

Click Here:
http://jordans-elvis-world.com/founders.ram

Or Right Click the following URL and "save target as" To Listen Via Windows Media Player.

http://jordans-elvis-world.com/founders.wmv
Last edited by Guest on Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Torben

Post by Torben »

Steve

Well, your claim was more than justified.

I better believe you from now on.

Thanks for that awesome clip.

bray1977
Registered for: 19 years 2 months

Post by bray1977 »

Thanks Steve, that clip was amazing. :D

And thanks to Jordan for that nice message.
Keep up the great work guys.

50,000,000 Elvis fans cant be wrong.

Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

Some Retarded Guy wrote:1- If Elvis cities ask for too much money, change servers
there are many servers, choose a cheaper one.

2- There are billions and billions of web pages online and they don't charge anything to look at them. Not even donations.
Are you guys a business?

Oh yes, I forgot... the "com" in ".com" means commercial and you need to make money....
I gotta ask if you are mental ?

It is not compulsory to pay, that's why it's called a donation.

If the rest of what you say is true (bah-ha-ha) then please show me any server you like that will offer me an unlimited amount of databases, php and MySql along with unlimited data transfer so that fans can listen to loads of audio and watch loads of video and also to do it fast.

Sure, the free sites offer .....erm....text and pictures (whoopee frickin dee) and most with annoying pop ups.
Last edited by Steve_M on Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eddie
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by Eddie »

Fantastic clip Steve..thankyou.

Post by Guest »

Some Retarded Guy wrote:1- If Elvis cities ask for too much money, change servers
there are many servers, choose a cheaper one.

2- There are billions and billions of web pages online and they don't charge anything to look at them. Not even donations.
Are you guys a business?

Oh yes, I forgot... the "com" in ".com" means commercial and you need to make money....
Don't know why I'm replying to this, as Steve said - this guy seems to be mental.

1. ElviCities is the webhost owned and served by ME on MY server. The company that MY server comes from charges ME a lease so sites like this one can stay online.

2. Eh fuk it. This guy isn't even worth my time or trouble

Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

I dunno why either JR, don't you think our time would be better spent visiting the billions and billions of web pages, most of which are nothing to do with Elvis at all, and those that are we could spend all day reading in silence without any great audio to listen to and no hours and hours of footage.