All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:50 pm

:D :D :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:45 am

Come 'on Guys.....Tuxedo's at the ready. In the words of Michael Buffer....

rrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRR......LETS GET READY TO RRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBLLLLLLLLLLEE!!!! :D

Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:13 pm

I've created an amatuerish attempt with a time limit of just one day, hence the quality isn't the best, of presenting one song with all available footage angles on screen at the same time.

I will ask some more collectors if they approve of it being on the internet and if so then I might put it on the server and see what ya'll think.

Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:04 pm

That's two responses so far and two positive answers for showing the clip.

Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:17 pm

Steve_M wrote:That's two responses so far and two positive answers for showing the clip.

How many more do you have to get?? This could take years! :wink:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:24 pm

I don't "have to" get any more if I don't wish to, but I am choosing to out of respect to all the collectors who paid the money and bought it out of the vaults these past few years.

Even if I had only one response to wait for it might take 5 years to get that response, yet it's possible another ten could reply today.

So how many responses is not an indication of the length of the wait if you see what I mean, and one collector might come up with something I hadn't thought of.

I've only e-mailed them today, some might not read them till they get home from work, then they need to divulge the info, any ramifications, ponder and discuss with others and then when they're happy that what they are going to say is something they mean and can commit to then I'll wait until they find the time to reply to me.

That's the best I can respond Jeff as to quote a time duration would be hard to do and really it would be irresponsible of me as well.

Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:27 pm

Another just in, but this is a negative and the reasons put to me are good ones, though I did agree that any such detail would be kept private.

They were reasons that have given me food for thought and I do feel a need to take them on board and include them as part of the overall picture for the time being.

Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:39 pm

Well it seems that this maybe a fruitless excercise and by the very nature of what's involved fans are going to buy this whatever, I've just seen tigerman2 start a thread to ask if the sound being missing on his Disc1 (yes! seems you can buy it one DVD at a time) is how it should be.

As it seems people are all too willing to line the pockets of others who had no right to release it (or ownership of it) there's no point trying to make any effort to do something for free.

Go waste your money those that want to.

thats the way it is

Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:46 pm

i got vol one yesterday which cost me 25 pounds which would be 400 pounds for all 16 i tought mine was dear enough

Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:36 pm

Steve_M wrote:As it seems people are all too willing to line the pockets of others who had no right to release it (or ownership of it) there's no point trying to make any effort to do something for free.

SOS (same old story)
And some members on this board wonder why collectors hold onto stuff and are not for sharing.

I learnt my lesson a long time ago :cry:

hi

Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:09 pm

Just Too Much
Last edited by TCBinaflash on Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:34 pm

I would be very careful if I were you <b>'reading between the lines'</b>.
I notice <b>'reading between the lines'</b>is EPE approved..... they may not take kindly to you publicly offering this illegal footage around :roll:
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:39 pm

If anyone was unfortunate enough to buy it make sure you keep it and don't trade it out or sell it on.

Who you may be giving it to might make their own copies and go and rob other fans of their money with it.

hi

Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:50 pm

ME4P
i was being sarcastic im not trading or selling anything read inbteen the lines there are people out their ripping fans off period

Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:41 pm

tigerman 2 -

So what exactly did you get for your money ?

And what's the quality like ?

Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:46 pm

Just turn your TV on a blank channel with no sound Colin and you can get the same thing! Cheaper! :wink:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:55 pm

Jeff D -

And there's 4 hours of this ?

Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:57 pm

ColinB wrote:Jeff D -

And there's 4 hours of this ?

NO, 20 hours you want a copy for half price? lol

JEFF d
Elvis fan
Last edited by JEFF d on Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:59 pm

You mean the dvd was bought with sound but no image? Is that right?