All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Thanks to FECC

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:12 pm

It has been years since I was on this messageboard, active I mean. I've been reading all the great topics and comments. So I felt it was time to be a little more active.

I have known Claude and Willem for years and I've a lot of respect for what they have done with this, one of the best Elvis sites. And especially the best MB, no BS and a great spirit among the fans. I really like that.

I desided to use my real name, in the same spirit.

Henrik

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:27 pm

Welcome back Henrik.

You are 100% right, this is THE site if you're an Elvis fan.... No other site comes close IMHO.

Sq

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:27 pm

Welcome Henrik..to our happy band of posters :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:30 pm

welcome

ep

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:30 pm

Henrik. Good to see you on the board. I met you in Memphis at the 25th Anniversary.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:40 pm

Barry,

Yes, again we had a very interesting talk about Elvis Autographs and other stuff. Will you be back this year? Any new promos in stock?

Henrik

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:44 pm

You're right Henrik.
If there's anything you want to know about our man, this is the place to find out.
I've been on this MB for a long, long while and have had the opportunity to speak to a lot of kind, well-spoken and facinating individuals.
People like Carolyn, LTB, Rockin Rebel, Rich, Jordan, Greg, Pete, Keith, Steve, Tom, Joe, SAM, Colin and DJC are all great fans and people you can learn a lot from.
(there are many more great people on this board too numerous to mention)
I don't get to visit as often as I'd like to any more but at least I know it's a place I will always enjoy when I do.
Thanks especially to Willem... the man who started it all.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:47 pm

Yes this is a great place and the best forum in the Elvis world!

Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:45 pm

Henrik Knudsen, welcome back to this messageboard. Your latest issue of ELVIS UNLIMITED is superb. Do send my regards to Lars Gjeding too. You're absolutely right, FECC is definately THE BEST website around. FECC's Willem Kaauw, Jordan Ritchie, Claude Baker and Michel Pattius are the most humble, nicest and best guys I've ever known. If only some of the posters here can be like them, then this will indeed be an EVEN better site.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:52 pm

Welcome back!!! Certainly, this is a great place for Elvis fans!

Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:22 pm

renanagulled wrote:Yes this is a great place and the best forum in the Elvis world!

It sure is. I tried out a few other mailing lists and message boards before I found this one, and wooooooh boy, they were an education!

:?

Jules

Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:33 pm

Hey pal, good to see you on-line (again)! But CD King... Willem modest... it looks like you don't really know him <grin>

P.S. I use my real name too :-)

Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:36 pm

Welcome home, friend!

welcome back henrick

Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:16 am

hi my name is walter and i know that henrick knows you this is . henrick i want to welcome you back to the board and hope you continue to come back . it's the best board around for elvis fans to comunicate obout
the only person who has made us happy with all his music and contiues
to do so. i do have to say one thing to all fans on this mesage board
i have known henrick for a very long time and he and his co workers nick and lars are the best elvis friend anyone could have in the elvis world. there are alot of other elvis dealers that i have met and e-mailed they are all great people .
thanks
walter pacheco
elvis fans keep up the great work

Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:27 am

I'd like to jump in on this one too.
Henrik, it's nice to see you here and I
would like to thank you for putting together
one of the best Elvis events I have ever attended.....
The Memphis Sessions Band Show.
I will be there again this year and bringing the hubby
too. Can't wait! :D

I don't post very often here but I always
enjoy reading all of the great info.

ep

Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:23 am

Yes Henrik. I remember it well, was it really the signature of Elvis, or was it not? It is a little quiet on the promo scene at present, once again good to see you back on the board, say hello to Lars for me.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:52 am

Welcome To Our World........as you can see, I've chosen to use my real name as well :wink:

Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:01 am

Good to see you on the board again Henrik I look forward your posts in the future......

You along with so many people like Willem, Claude, Jordan.....etc are a Asset to the Elvis World !

PEP 8)

Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:45 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. Al Dvorin always said to me you can't find nicer people around than Elvis fans. And I think he's right! Bless his soul, I really miss him!

About the show in Memphis with The Memphis Session Band this august, is filled with surprices. Jackie Thomas who was with the Memphis Horns on the 1969 sessions will be there, but more will come, I promis. A lot of the music people from back then in Memphis will be in the audience and who knows what will come out of that.

Again thanks for all the kind words.

Henrik

Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:03 pm

Henrik, good to see you here too.
Will there be new Elvis phonecards in Denmark soon?

Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:21 pm

Hi Luuk,

What are the latest you got from me, sorry I don't remember?

Henrik

Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:19 pm

A series of pre-paid cards with udlobsdato 31.03.2004
(all cards I have are listed per country on my website)

Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:39 pm

Hi Luuk,

Nothing new then.... sorry!
I'll let you know if something comes up...

Henrik

Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:23 pm

OK. Thanks. :D

Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:12 pm

Lex wrote:Hey pal, good to see you (...)
P.S. I use my real name too :-)

You guys are brave. This forum is great, I agree. But bashing of well-known names within the Elvis world, especially dealers, unfortunately occurs at web forums like this. But I guess you have the stomach to take that..
Before it starts, I'd like to say that I've enjoyed very much dealing with Mr Knudsen over the years. Today I received two FTDs from Elvis Unlimited. Very fast service, as I ordered them just two days ago. Keep up the good work :D