All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:57 pm

I feel sick after looking at the photo of Wacko. This guy makes me want to puke.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:10 pm

Tom -

Well, I know which one I'd sooner...... err..... date with !

Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:02 pm

ColinB wrote:Tom -

Well, I know which one I'd sooner...... err..... date with !

Yeah,so do we,and he's not interested,Colin !

Just kidding.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:45 pm

Shortly after that photo was taken Wacko's nose fell off completely!.....

If anyone finds it would you be so kind as to drop it in an envelope and send it to Neverland (spare nose dept). :D

Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:05 pm

Dan -

You wrote:
Yeah,so do we,and he's not interested,Colin !

Please explain.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:37 pm

You should never have to explain a joke,Colin.

Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:36 am

This photo is not the photo. There is another photo that specifically shows Priscilla's smile as that of the Joker. :lol:

Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:38 am

Any medical experts on board here who can tell us what is that thing like a scab on Michael's nose? What is it????????? :shock:

Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:53 am

Net wrote:Any medical experts on board here who can tell us what is that thing like a scab on Michael's nose? What is it????????? :shock:

Have you ever seen 'The Jerk' starring Steve Martin? It's called an 'Optigrab'. Whereas the original was used to place and remove your glasses, Wacko had a version made so he could quickly replace his nose when that fell off.

Incidentally, thanks to all of you who came up with information regarding Wacko's nose. It has now turned up and has been returned to it's owner after he produced proof of ownership (he still has the receipt)! :D

Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:01 am

These are the photos. :lol:

Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:06 am

Priscila is more white :P

Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:16 am

:lol: :!:

Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:40 am

I get no pleasure in seeing Priscilla like this. The even sadder thing is that Elvis would have gone the same way had he lived.
He had that unnecessary eye surgery in 1975 which ruined his eyes and I have a feeling he wouldn't have stopped there as he aged.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:36 am

Abbi wrote:I get no pleasure in seeing Priscilla like this. The even sadder thing is that Elvis would have gone the same way had he lived.
He had that unnecessary eye surgery in 1975 which ruined his eyes and I have a feeling he wouldn't have stopped there as he aged.

I think Elvis's eye surgery looked very natural. I do not think that Elvis would have gone the way of Priscilla. NOWAY :!: