All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:44 pm

Hmmm...imagine if someone got their hands on that material? We can expect Elvis clones sometime in the next few decades.

Colin, hang in there, old buddy, you may get to see Elvis II perform live at Wembley.

Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:53 pm

EagleUSA wrote:Hmmm...imagine if someone got their hands on that material? We can expect Elvis clones sometime in the next few decades.

Colin, hang in there, old buddy, you may get to see Elvis II perform live at Wembley.

Hope he comes to Holland as well than.

Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:43 pm

Scatter wrote:
Rob wrote:
Scatter wrote:And you have determined he is lying while you have the truth because.....

1 You were there at the funeral home and saw the bag of vital organs inserted into Elvis' bodycavity
I got my info from Charlie Hodge who was hiding under a sheet.

2 You were in the refrigerated "Elvis' Vital Organs" drawer in Baptist and found only Francisco's cheese sandwich and a half-drunk Pepsi
He is a Coca~Cola man. Has sworn off Pepsi's.

3 You believe Elvis is alive
Gail told me he was.

Actually, there is a very serious discrepancy here.

Dr. Francisco claims that Elvis' brain is in storage.

Robert Kendall, the mortician who embalmed "Elvis'" body and prepared it for viewing and burial, claims very emphatically in his book "The King is Dead" that there was NO CRANIAL AUTOPSY. So would any of you either in the medical profession or who might possess common sense please tell me how Elvis' brain could be in storage if the mortician claims it was never removed?

Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:41 pm

Steve_M wrote:Johnny Cash was on record at being outraged when he heard they were sending bits of his friends brain up for analysis.

Why would he be angry at something that could not happen ?

A toxicology report carried out under the name Ethel Moore would be incomplete without the brain tissue samples being included.

I venture to suggest the mortician is mistaken rather than everyone else.

It would seem so, but taking care of Elvis' body was this guy's 15 minutes of fame. I doubt very seriously that he would forget any detail about what he did that day in 77. Ever.

I don't know what date Johnny Cash became angry about the analysis, but I doubt if he had any clue about what was taking place in Memphis in those first few days after the death.

Yes, old Ethel was a party animal wasn't she? :wink:

Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:43 am

Steve_M wrote:Yeah, that guys 15 mins of fame. Better be good hadn't it ?

Well it wasn't, that is until people paid attention to him when he said that no cranial autopsy was done.

How he would know I'm not sure. There would be no obvious indication to a mortician providing that the autopsy had be done carefully.

This is backed up as well by the mortician by him making this claim.

I'm not sure I understand what you said :oops:

A quote from his book:

"There had been no cranial autopsy, leaving the head untouched and in need of little more than hairdressing and facial makeup restoration."

That sounds a little stronger to me than a mistaken quote, and just might hold more weight than any of the Elvis cover-up books. And this wasn't an Elvis cover-up book.

I can't read it any other way.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:53 am

As I posted earlier, there is precedent for holding not just organ tissue slides but entire organs. JFK's and RFK's brains were not buried with them.

I am not saying that this is true in Elvis' case.......but since none of us know for certain, and there is precedent, it should not be discounted out-of-hand.

While Francisco has lied in the past, there was good cause from his view (protecting the interests of the Presley family as well as Elvis' reputation).
I am hard pressed to find a compelling reason for him to lie in this case. Debunking the Elvis is Alive rumors hardly seems a justification.

Also, let's remember, that he was caught and exposed for his previous lie by people who were in a position to know the truth. His reputation has been forever compromised by this, and it seems odd that he would set himself up for that sort of abuse again. Surely, others in BMH would know the truth, whatever it is. And thus-far, no one has contradicted him.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:58 am

a mortician/embalmer will always know whether or not there has been a cranial autopsy. they take steps to apply make up in certain points so as the scars do not show. when the hair has to be washed, the mortician can tell if there has been a cranial autopsy.

to take it a step further, Larry Geller should have known as he prepared the hair.

the mortician who embalmed and prepared Lee Harvey Oswald for burial remembered every detail about his body; his shot wound(s), the autopsy marks, and the bruises he obtained in the scuffle with police upon his arrest.

I am not trying to make an arguement for arguement's sake. This is a very fine detail that has been overlooked for years, no one ever wants to pay any attention to it, they choose to blow it off, while it might be the most compelling evidence of the Elvis autopsy coverup.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:26 pm

Steve_M wrote:Where are the scars ?

that's my point, there were no scars because Kendall claims a cranial autopsy wasn't performed.

Oh, do you mean in general, if there is a cranial autopsy, where are the scars?

What part of this sounds like it wouldn't leave scars:

"The diener takes the body block out from under the patient's back and places it under the back of the head. This elevates the head so that it is positioned as if it were on a very thick, stiff pillow. The diener uses a scalpel to make an incision across the head, joining the bony prominences just below and behind the ears. Like with the trunk incisions, this one is deep, all the way to the skull. The skin and soft tissues are now divided into a front flap and a rear flap. The front flap is pulled (this takes some strength) forward (like being "scalped") over the patient's face, thus exposing the top and front of the skull. The back flap is pulled backwards over the nape of the neck. The whole top hemisphere of the skull is now exposed. "

I left out the part about the saw, too gross.

Also, I learned from a doctor friend, that brain autopsies usually are only performed if there is a suspicion of Alzheimer's, cancer MS, AIDS, or a brain injury of some sort. I was also told that the hospital or morgue informs the mortuary of exactly what was done in way of autopsy.

Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:56 am

I always thought that it was standard procedure when an autopsy was performed that all organs were removed and analayzed. I do remember reading that Elvis's brain and heart were in storage. If so, BMH had to have made arrangements for storage of Elvis's and any others' before the hospital was leveled.

Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:59 pm

the organs were never stored at Baptist, but at the shelby country medical examiner's office just down the street from baptist.