All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:38 am

In the meantime I don't have any idea when the next batch FTD will be released. Apparently not July 1th. Anyone who knows a specific releasedate?

Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:18 am

buddy holly wrote:In the meantime I don't have any idea when the next batch FTD will be released. Apparently not July 1th. Anyone who knows a specific releasedate?

They should be shipped to the dealers by now.

Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:15 pm

The dealers are supposed to ship them to you no later than July 15th. That should put them at your doorstep on or around Monday, July 18th.

Mine have always been shipped on the 15th of whatever month they are released (here in the U.S.)

Hang in there. Not much longer now.

Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:06 pm

Rob wrote:Mine have always been shipped on the 15th of whatever month they are released (here in the U.S.)

This means in Europe they're usually earlier. Reason I'm asking is that I'm bored to death at the office and want to take a day off for buying the new FTD. That makes even less sense when the FTD are not available yet.

Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:02 pm

buddy holly wrote:
Rob wrote:Mine have always been shipped on the 15th of whatever month they are released (here in the U.S.)

This means in Europe they're usually earlier. Reason I'm asking is that I'm bored to death at the office and want to take a day off for buying the new FTD. That makes even less sense when the FTD are not available yet.

Why not call your dealer and ask him when he expects shipment of these new FTD's?

Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:03 pm

Luuk wrote:Why not call your dealer and ask him when he expects shipment of these new FTD's?

Last monday :wink: (Sound Of The Fifties). Appears he doesn't know either

Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:04 am

I just read somewhere that they have been 'released' this July 6th..... so i guess it's how long it takes for them to be distributed after that b4 you get them?

Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:15 pm

I'm going to the Elvis Shop in east Ham tomorrow with Londonflash & you can count on the fact that I'm hoping that they are in stock when I get there. 8)

Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:00 am

:shock: Gee you'll be Hamming it up then! :wink:

Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:43 am

ElvisNews is reporting that they are out now.... so we will patiently waiting for the fan reviews!

JEFF d
Elvis fan