All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:58 am

Steve_M wrote:A sad day though, for UK folks who would have known him from Channel 4's longest runnning game show, Countdown, host Richard "Twice Nightly" Whiteley has died. A man as colourful as the ties he always wore. sorry if this appears in off topic I haven't been in there yet.

That is sad! I always liked Richard. A true Gent on British TV. :(

Steve_M wrote:Also, come back Linda please, aka #1elvisfan, who wrote and said she no longer wishes to participate on this board because of "disgusting" comments I made in the "sideburns" thread wishing for comments from women who also maintain their body hair that doesn't grow on their head.I'm sorry and we love you Linda - please return.

This is also a shame! :( I also made possibly 'inappropriate' comments in that thread but purely in fun. Hopefully Linda will be back! It's great to have people on the board who have first hand stories to tell,

Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:05 am

Richard Whiteley...R.I.P.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:09 am

Steve -

Happy Birthday !

It's all coming back to me now, cos my son was 39 just last week !

Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:10 am

Steve -

Duplicate post.
Last edited by ColinB on Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:12 am

I've had too much to drink, I'm seeing double :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:43 am

All the best to you -- your work is appreciated.

DJC

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:15 am

Steve_M wrote:Also, come back Linda please, aka #1elvisfan, who wrote and said she no longer wishes to participate on this board because of "disgusting" comments I made in the "sideburns" thread wishing for comments from women who also maintain their body hair that doesn't grow on their head.
I'm sorry and we love you Linda - please return.

Oh dear, I'm sorry if I offended anyone myself. I try to be a lady and I think I slipped! :?

Steve's Birthday

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:17 am

I may have missed it, but in any event, Happy Birthday to you, you do a wonderful job here.

I look forward to thousands more posts due to your valuable collaboration on this MB, Steve. This website is a thrill re: Elvis!! Thank you~

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:12 am

Happy birthday Steve!

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:25 am

A happy one to ya, Steve...! :P :P :D :D :lol: :lol:

Here's to your patience with the latest, visiting drama queen....

And those who use essentially 2 avatars with each post!

Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:18 am

Happy birthday steve.

sorry i was late.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:19 am

I've been away from the board all weekend. Happy Birthday, Steve. You're all right in my book (most of the time.) :wink:

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:03 am

Steve_M wrote:Also, come back Linda please, aka #1elvisfan, who wrote and said she no longer wishes to participate on this board because of "disgusting" comments I made in the "sideburns" thread wishing for comments from women who also maintain their body hair that doesn't grow on their head.

:shock: Now I just I have to read that thread! :lol:

Thanks for all the good work you done here Steve.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:41 am

Happy Birthday Steve!

Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:23 pm

Steve,

Happy significant solar cycle completion pertinent to your date of origin

:wink:

GG

Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:59 pm

Happy birthday Steve.

Life starts at 40 so next year you can join us oldtimers. 8)
You then are also allowed to buy the birthdaycake-candles wholesale. :twisted:

Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:03 pm

Happy Birthday man! thanks for all the hard work u put in for the fans! :)

Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:38 pm

Happy Birthday Steve!

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:16 pm

happy birthday steve
and like everybody else says, THANKS for all the time, effort and work ,that you and others have done, for making this site the great and "FAST" :D site that it is.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:26 pm

Many happy returns! :D

Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:25 am

John, you got to many fingers in too many pies to have room for any cake :lol:

It was the last one of the thirties and next year sees this life I have ending and a new life beginning - or so the rumour mill has it.

Thanks to every single one of you who posted in this thread - very touching indeed.

I think I'll close this thread now as I'm already another day older :wink:

Thanks again