re welcome to his world BUD GLASS BOOK

Post Here All Reviews Of Books/Magazines

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
the colonel

re welcome to his world BUD GLASS BOOK

Post by the colonel »

I just recived this and was very disapointed with this book, as many of the photos here have bin seen many, if not to many times, I mean this guy has the nerve to say that these photos have never bin published, C'mon BUD, You are full of sh*t and yourself as usual, The first book claimed the samething and far to many of those photos were in J RUGGERIOS book, and in much better scope i might add., The book does contain RARE PHOTOS in all i counted about 5, So it would be a thrill for the average JOE but not for serious collectors/fans..I do hope the DVD is better, But i dought it as our AMERICAN friends do tend to over agzagerate about their products and this seems to be the case with MR GLASS as well.

Joern

Post by Joern »

What'cha talkin' 'bout?

Ruggerios book was about Uniondale'75, if I'm not wrong and not about candid shots. I think you got something wrong here, didn't you? :wink:

Joern

Blue-Gypsy

Re: re welcome to his world BUD GLASS BOOK

Post by Blue-Gypsy »

the colonel wrote:I do hope the DVD is better
It is not, very cheaply done.

Tony~

"It's the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Gay, Straight, Disabled and not disabled, Americans who send a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of individuals or a collection of red states and blue states. We are and always will be the United States of America."
-Barack Obama-