Elvis--That's the way it is DVD (Original Version)

Post Here All Reviews Of Films and DVD's

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
tsc4280
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Elvis--That's the way it is DVD (Original Version)

Post by tsc4280 »

Since it's on DVD, I'm still glad I bought the DVD, but the sound SUCKS....Picture quality is good though. The outtakes are interesting, but again, the sound SUCKS...When I started to play the outtakes, I thought something was wrong with my TV/stereo, but nothing was wrong, the sound just SUCKS. Strangely, on one of the outtakes (Little Sister), as soon as you start to enjoy the song, they "fade out" the song and end it. Very strange editing.

My STAR DVD's may not have the greatest video, but the sound on them is great.....

KingElvis
Registered for: 20 years 8 months

Re: Elvis--That's the way it is DVD (Original Version)

Post by KingElvis »

tsc4280 wrote:Since it's on DVD, I'm still glad I bought the DVD, but the sound SUCKS....Picture quality is good though. The outtakes are interesting, but again, the sound SUCKS...When I started to play the outtakes, I thought something was wrong with my TV/stereo, but nothing was wrong, the sound just SUCKS. Strangely, on one of the outtakes (Little Sister), as soon as you start to enjoy the song, they "fade out" the song and end it. Very strange editing.

My STAR DVD's may not have the greatest video, but the sound on them is great.....
agree but you failed to mention that picture SUCKS on outtakes.

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

tsc4280 wrote:SUCKS....SUCKS...SUCKS.
Insightful. I just can't get with the popular lingo these days preferring myself the more classic descriptive words such as EXCELLENT, AVERAGE, POOR etc.

JerryNodak

Post by JerryNodak »

Special features, outtakes, deleted scenes, etc. They're wasted on me. I might watch the trailer if available. That's about it. I buy the product for the feature film.

JerryNodak

Post by JerryNodak »

Matthew wrote:
tsc4280 wrote:SUCKS....SUCKS...SUCKS.
Insightful. I just can't get with the popular lingo these days preferring myself the more classic descriptive words such as EXCELLENT, AVERAGE, POOR etc.
Oh well. At least it's finally on DVD (again).

Topic author
tsc4280
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

That's the way it is

Post by tsc4280 »

At least it's on DVD now....It's just disappointing when you pop the DVD into the player and turn up your system--- and you can barely hear it. I'll have to compare, but I think my VHS version might sound just as good (if not better).

JerryNodak

Post by JerryNodak »

My "system" consists of a DVD/VHS combo player connected to a 19 inch, stereo color TV. Therefore, my problem(s) aren't so acute.