Post Here All Reviews Of Films and DVD's

Fri May 25, 2007 2:23 am

Come on Daryl, we're all friends here. Why only PM me your answer, why not put it in the thread?

Fri May 25, 2007 2:26 am

You asked for "little ol' me". I gave you what you wanted. Leave it at that.

Daryl

Fri May 25, 2007 2:29 am

Daryl wrote:I gave you what you wanted.

Daryl

That's debatable. I could say I had a conversation with say, hmm, Ernst last week for example - wouldn't make it true. Come now Daryl, you can do better.

Fri May 25, 2007 2:35 am

Hello,

Matthew wrote:

Are you positive he is the guy responsible?

Dig deeper Daryl, dig deeper.

I get what you are hinting at, Matthew. However, Bendeth's record went to #1 around the world. Bendeth's record went 4X Platinum here in the States. Has Jorgensen/Semon been able to do that? Has Greg Geller been able to do that? Has Joan Deary been able to do that?

NO!

You see the point I'm making. Bendeth himself said on this very messageboard that he didn't know why Jack Rovner hired him to do 30 #1 Hits. I'll tell you why Jack Rovner hired Bendeth over Ernst/Roger. First of all, it was an RCA record, not a BMG Heritage record like "Today, Tomorrow And Forever." Secondly, Ernst/Roger's expertise lies in the catalog. Bendeth's expertise lies in making records sound great. That's why he got chosen over Ernst/Roger to do 30 #1 Hits.

Daryl

Fri May 25, 2007 2:38 am

Hello,

But you didn't have a conversation with Ernst. That's the difference.

Daryl

Fri May 25, 2007 2:48 am

Daryl wrote:Hello,

But you didn't have a conversation with Ernst. That's the difference.

Daryl

To use your own style:

How do you know Daryl that I didn't have a conversation with Ernst. You don't.

Fri May 25, 2007 2:53 am

Hello,

Matthew wrote:

I could say I had a conversation with say, hmm, Ernst last week for example - wouldn't make it true.

The hesitation is a dead give-away.