Post Here All Reviews Of Films and DVD's

Return to Splendour 2006??

Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:43 pm

can someone tell more about those 10 bonus songs with lip sync that this special editon brings???
Are they good quality?....like the silent part??
thanks in advance!!
Ale

Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:36 pm

so nobody can help me :cry: ???
just want to know if this new version is worth getting....and really much better than the old version.... :wink:

return to splendour 2006

Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:38 pm

ale - just read your plea .- i have the vhs version of this on tape . - i have researched the dvd that u need info for -
all i can say at moment is - it has the charleston rocks cd as backgropund music -, narrated by julie tansley , memory records release , audio -bonus sound - from complete dinner show - aug. 11th 72 . i hope to get this very soon - ill send u the details as when i get it .-

hope this helps .- great cover of this i guarantee u .- :wink:

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:23 pm

Hey,

received mine two days ago.

Quality on the RTS part is improved, ranges among the highest in the 8mm clips collections.

The extra 10 songs are lip-synched to the appropriate audio, but are of variable quality. I'd give 'em a 6-7 out of 10.

Extra added bonus is an audio CD with a concert from August 11th 1972 ( Las Vegas Dinner Show ).

Cheers

Bc55

Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:09 pm

FOR ....ALE - PM SENT. i have this dvd . - its great - just check out th suits on it - they are brill-