Post Here All Reviews Of Films and DVD's

TTWII - The best of the outtakes

Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:03 pm

Hi all
is this set good?....or it has also green and blacks moments??
I wonder if the songs are complete?
Thanks a lot friends!

Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:12 pm

The most songs are complete and if the performances where released by bmg the producers of the dvd even dubbed the sound. Sometimes you have the green screen, but I guess if only a few parts of the video where missing, they decided that it was better to "show" the complete performance and just leave some seconds of video out than to cut the song itself. It's a good release, I like it.

:D

Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:16 pm

I think the best parts of these outtakes are when the Camera has Elvis in full shot.

It seemed to me that the released version of TTWII & EOT have too many upper body and facial shots,missing alot of Elvis's natural,and very graceful movements.

To me,I found it gave the song's greater impact.

Fred Astaire always insisted on being filmed in full body shot when dancing,he didn't want anything to missed.not comparing Elvis to Astaire,but none of Elvis's Choreography should be missed for the sake of a close-up on his face.

Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:34 pm

Outtakes ? What Outtakes ? Never heard such a thing !! :o :o :o

Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:11 am

Therefor the sound is ok - but the picture-quality is really bad in comparison to what I've seen somewhere else...

Jörn

Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:36 am

What's an outtake?

If it's something that is illegal and royalties are not being paid to those who deserve them, then I don't know what you're talking about. Do you hear me, Turner? I know nothing about these!

Nothing, I tell you!

Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:35 pm

No need to worry.

It is a Turner official relase.

Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:53 pm

Of cause it is. If they were not legal they couldn't have been real dvds. They would be burned dvd-rs. I can not imagine that some companies are involved in all that illegal stuff. It would be sad, if it had come that far :cry:

Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:16 am

dl wrote:If they were not legal they couldn't have been real dvds

You are kidding me right? Do you really believe this?

Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:54 pm

Keith F wrote:
dl wrote:If they were not legal they couldn't have been real dvds

You are kidding me right? Do you really believe this?

Well, Santa Claus visited me at home in December. Why not? :lol:

Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:49 pm

I know, he told me. He said you looked exactly like your avatar.