Post Here All Reviews Of Films and DVD's

ELVIS ADRENALINE ´71

Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:22 pm

This really is an amazing release, got it yesterday and seems like x-mas came early! Wonderful presentation, fantastic footage-remasters.
It starts with a short and interesting documentary on Elvis and then takes us through amazing super8-movies of The King wild on stage in Vegas.
Amazing how many cool suits Elvis wore in 1971, I especially enjoy watching him perform in the British Lord Suit, cool name! Man, he sure could swing with the best of them.
Wonderful to finally have the complete 13minute 1969 Las Vegas-film on DVD in superior quality. Does anyone know the date of this show? Could it be August 6, then we have audio on Tiger´s The Return Of The Tiger Man. I´ve read that these french guys met Elvis backstage on August 12, so maybe that is the night they also filmed?

BTW on my ADRENALINE ´70 throughout the DVD is ADRENALINE printed in upright corner, is this on your DVD´s too guys? Volume 2 fortunately has no printing that disturbs the watching.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:22 am

I can only agree. This is a real quality product that is definitely worth my hard earned money. :D

Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:48 pm

Thanks for the reviews guys...looking forward to seeing this dvd.

Re: ELVIS ADRENALINE ´71

Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:09 pm

drghanem wrote:This really is an amazing release, got it yesterday and seems like x-mas came early! Wonderful presentation, fantastic footage-remasters.
It starts with a short and interesting documentary on Elvis and then takes us through amazing super8-movies of The King wild on stage in Vegas.
Amazing how many cool suits Elvis wore in 1971, I especially enjoy watching him perform in the British Lord Suit, cool name! Man, he sure could swing with the best of them.
Wonderful to finally have the complete 13minute 1969 Las Vegas-film on DVD in superior quality. Does anyone know the date of this show? Could it be August 6, then we have audio on Tiger´s The Return Of The Tiger Man. I´ve read that these french guys met Elvis backstage on August 12, so maybe that is the night they also filmed?

BTW on my ADRENALINE ´70 throughout the DVD is ADRENALINE printed in upright corner, is this on your DVD´s too guys? Volume 2 fortunately has no printing that disturbs the watching.

Thirteen minutes from 69 is worth the price alone. How long is this dvd btw? Thanks for the review!

Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:55 pm

I´m also looking forward to it.. It sound good to my ears listening that it has 39 min from 1969!!! :wink:

Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:14 pm

Whoops, dr':

DL already started a thread on this!

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/v ... highlight=

:lol:

I have the first one and really look forward to this!

Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:48 am

Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:I have the first one and really look forward to this!

Will you be getting this before or after the Recorded Live On Stage In Memphis FTD?

Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:08 pm

Rob wrote:

Will you be getting this before or after the Recorded Live On Stage In Memphis FTD?

LOL

Yeah! This deserves my hard earned money too!

Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:19 pm

Rob wrote:

Frankly, I balance FTD's of albums I own aready (a taped radio copy
on 8-track years ago, now lost-and the '94 CD) vs. truly rare stuff.

But thanks for asking! :oops: :lol: "It's my next FTD."

You're sumpin' else! :smt051