Post Here All Reviews Of Films and DVD's

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
sharky
Registered for: 18 years 2 months

"Dries, The Flying Dutchman"

Post by sharky »

On the occasion of the Celebration of the 100th Birthday of Colonel Tom Parker ( alias Mr Dries van Kuijk ) ,
the well-known manager of Elvis presley , a new documentary will be released .

This documentary will be produced by the Dutch/American movie director Jorrit van der Kooi.

It tells the story of Dries van Kuijk , showing pictures and movie-material which were never
disclosed before as well as interviews with Mr van Kuijk's family and Mrs Loanne Parker.

This unique document will try to give an analysis of character of Dries van Kuijk .

Probably the first night show of this movie will take place in a Cinema at Breda
( The Netherlands ) on June 2009 .

Meh1965
BANNED FOR LIFE!
BANNED FOR LIFE!
Registered for: 14 years 6 months

Re: "Dries, The Flying Dutchman"

Post by Meh1965 »

I am a little fu.ckboi
Last edited by Meh1965 on Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Same User as the disgraced and banned users: Matilda, MauriceHayes, Pedent, Roustabout1980, etc .

elvis4life
Registered for: 18 years 10 months

Post by elvis4life »

Not sure if this is the same documentary, but I found this called "Dries, het Nederlandse Geheim achter Elvis" ["Dries, the Dutch Secret behind Elvis"]:

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years

Post by drjohncarpenter »

sharky wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:18 am

On the occasion of the Celebration of the 100th Birthday of Colonel Tom Parker ( alias Mr Dries van Kuijk ) ,
the well-known manager of Elvis presley , a new documentary will be released .

This documentary will be produced by the Dutch/American movie director Jorrit van der Kooi.

It tells the story of Dries van Kuijk , showing pictures and movie-material which were never
disclosed before as well as interviews with Mr van Kuijk's family and Mrs Loanne Parker.

This unique document will try to give an analysis of character of Dries van Kuijk .

Probably the first night show of this movie will take place in a Cinema at Breda
( The Netherlands ) on June 2009 .

Meh1965 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 pm
Did this documentary ever see the light of day? I can't find any info on it.

elvis4life wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:35 pm
Not sure if this is the same documentary, but I found this called "Dries, het Nederlandse Geheim achter Elvis" ["Dries, the Dutch Secret behind Elvis"]:

It is absolutely the same 2009 film.

On that very YouTube page you found it says so, just below the posted video.

Colonel Parker documentary "Dries, het Nederlandse Geheim achter Elvis".

Jorrit Van Der Kooi

By request of many Elvis fans I have decided to add this documentary to Youtube. This film was made for a one time theatrical release in 2009 for the 100th anniversary of Colonel Parkers' birthday, with the cooperation of Colonels' Dutch family, his widow Loanne Parker, Ted Bonja and many others.

It contains new information and new stories as well as unique footage of Colonels' birthplace in Breda, the Netherlands, his sister and his godchild. Original footage of circus van Bever where he used to work as a boy.

The documentary also includes images that I filmed of Colonel in the Las Vegas Hilton hotel in 1993. Also, rare footage of Colonels' house in Las Vegas and his memorial service. I realize fans have different opinions about Colonel, and that's fine. But pls keep it respectful. Any comments with rude language will be removed.

I AM WORKING ON ADDING SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH SO PLS BE PATIENT, FOR SOME REASON YOUTUBE DOESN'T AUTO SUBTITLE FOR THIS VIDEO. No copyright infringement intended, some footage is included as "fair use" .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPtFF_fyP4

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!