"The King will never die!" HELP!

Post Here All Reviews Of Bootleg CD's/LP's etc.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
DGRYAN1977
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

"The King will never die!" HELP!

Post by DGRYAN1977 »

Hello

I recently obtain a show titled "The King Will Never Die". The date says September 8,1973 Dinner Show.
Now according to ElvisonCd.Com this show was actually August 9, 1973 Midnight Show which makes some sense that the person got the "8" and "9" in the dates mixed up.
What adds to my confusion are the the set lists are identical with ONE exception. Instead of "My way" Elvis performed "My Boy".

Anyone have any information? I am confused.

Don

Ciscoking
Registered for: 21 years

Re: "The King will never die!" HELP!

Post by Ciscoking »

The show is from August 9, 1973 Midnight Show as correctly stated by ElvisonCD,com. My Way was a typo and corrected by me. It`s actually My Boy that was sung by Elvis. The confusing date might be the fact that this release is of European origin. A good show but the tape runs a bit too fast..pity..

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

karlos
Registered for: 19 years 5 months

Post by karlos »

Ciscoking wrote:The show is from August 9, 1973 Midnight Show as correctly stated by ElvisonCD,com. My Way was a typo and corrected by me. It`s actually My Boy that was sung by Elvis. The confusing date might be the fact that this release is of European origin. A good show but the tape runs a bit too fast..pity..
Ty Ciscoking -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tony..
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Post by Tony.. »

karlos wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:The show is from August 9, 1973 Midnight Show as correctly stated by ElvisonCD,com. My Way was a typo and corrected by me. It`s actually My Boy that was sung by Elvis. The confusing date might be the fact that this release is of European origin. A good show but the tape runs a bit too fast..pity..
Ty Ciscoking -
Do you ever write anything other than 'Ty' under every post?

karlos
Registered for: 19 years 5 months

Post by karlos »

Tony.. wrote:
karlos wrote:
Ty Ciscoking -
Do you ever write anything other than 'Ty' under every post?
Tony - Im really thankful for fans sharing their ideas and knowledge - thats all - Okay - hope this doesnt offen u in any way buddy or any one -Enjoy ya week n God Bless yu -
.............................................................................................................