Mike C
Registered for: 21 years

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:43 pm
Mike C wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:32 pm
Try answering my question. I asked why you continue to post in this thread when you have another thread dedicated to it.
Why do you go and post in that thread with perceived "Biden's not doing well" posts? Fair question.

There's no rule against posting the facts. Facts: Trump is a rapist, racist, criminal, etc.

There just seems to be a problem with anyone posting facts that don't support Trump.
Because the thread is discussing America coming back strong -- and that is not happening under the Joe's watch. Instead, he has fostered open borders, a weakening dollar and inflation and projected weakness internationally.

As I have said many times, he makes Jimmy Carter look like Lincoln.

Your facts are wrong, btw. The jury in the E. Jean Carroll case found him civilly liable for "sexually abusing" her -- not rape. Her inability to recall even the year the incident took place did not help her cause.

The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe68259a4b98bb3947d42af9ec83d7db#:~:text=The%20verdict%20was%20split%3A%20Jurors,lesser%20degree%20of%20sexual%20abuse.

You can post whatever "facts" you like about Trump. But, I wonder why you do on this thread when there is a much longer thread dedicated to it
Last edited by Mike C on Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"You go to school. I'm going out to make a buck!"
Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:25 pm
BrianTCB wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:43 pm
Mike C wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:32 pm
Try answering my question. I asked why you continue to post in this thread when you have another thread dedicated to it.
Why do you go and post in that thread with perceived "Biden's not doing well" posts? Fair question.

There's no rule against posting the facts. Facts: Trump is a rapist, racist, criminal, etc.

There just seems to be a problem with anyone posting facts that don't support Trump.
Because the thread is discussing American coming back strong -- and that is not happening under the Joe's watch. Instead, he has fostered open borders, a weakening dollar and inflation and projected weakness internationally.

As I have said many times, he makes Jimmy Carter look like Lincoln.

Your facts are wrong, btw. The jury in the E. Jean Carroll case found him civilly liable for "sexually abusing" her -- not rape. Her inability to recall even the year the incident took place did not help her cause.

The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe68259a4b98bb3947d42af9ec83d7db#:~:text=The%20verdict%20was%20split%3A%20Jurors,lesser%20degree%20of%20sexual%20abuse.

You can post whatever "facts" you like about Trump. But, I wonder why you do on this thread when there is a much longer thread dedicated to it
My facts are not wrong. You just refuse to believe it. Cognitive bias is a thing. Perhaps you should look it up?

Trump has been accused of sexually assaulting/raping at least 26 women that we know of. The court is irrelevant.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

"...which include harassment, groping, and rape"

Trump has a long history of racism from the 1970s to the present:

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

"The trend has continued into his presidency. From stereotyping a Black reporter to pandering to white supremacists after they held a violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, to making a joke about the Trail of Tears, Trump hasn’t stopped with racist acts after his 2016 election."

Trump could be the most successful con artist in American history

https://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/juan-williams/4138348-trump-could-be-the-most-successful-con-artist-in-american-history/

So, perhaps instead of calling me a Trump hater, and accusing me of being wrong, maybe you could, for once, accept that maybe, you are the one who has been wrong this entire time?

By the way...these acts of justice against the criminal (Trump/Hitler)? It IS bringing America back strong by not letting this ***hole get away with it.

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

An accusation does not mean that is is true. Has he ever been convicted of rape? Answer: No.

Okay, Boomer!

Once again, I ask why do you continue to post in this thread when there is a much longer thread dedicated to all the disarranging things Trump has allegedly done? Are you seeking attention?
Last edited by Mike C on Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Business genius.

Ouch.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

Just curious, Doc, how much is your net worth? Do you fly on a private 757?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

So much for "sleepy Joe" as Trumpists like to say!! Here is actual evidence of snoring in the courtroom... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

438730416_7201179829992198_8056779527216404014_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:29 pm
An accusation does not mean that is is true. Has he ever been convicted of rape? Answer: No.

Okay, Boomer!

Once again, I ask why you do continue to post in this thread when there is a much longer thread dedicated to all the disarranging things Trump has allegedly done? Are you seeking attention?
Wow! 26 women, witnesses, etc. and all of them are false!

30 years of records are entirely false!

The mind of a Trumper: "if it's against Trump, it's entirely false!!" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:14 pm
Mike C wrote:

Okay, Boomer!

Once again, I ask why you do continue to post in this thread when there is a much longer thread dedicated to all the disarranging things Trump has allegedly done? Are you seeking attention?

The mind of a Trumper: "if it's against Trump, it's entirely false!!" :roll: :roll: :roll:
Once again, you use words but do not understand their meanings.

I simply asked can you please point to me where he has been convicted of rape. You cannot do so because no such allegation has been proved at a criminal trail. I don't know whether such allegations are true or false. Of course, as you know, in America one is innocent until proven guilty.

The distinction is very obvious to a reasonable person.
Last edited by Mike C on Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:37 pm
BrianTCB wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:14 pm
Mike C wrote:

Okay, Boomer!

Once again, you use words but do not understand their meanings.

I simply asked can you please point to me where he has been convicted of rape. You cannot do so because no such allegation has been proved at a criminal trail. I don't whether such allegations are true or false. Of course, as you know, in America one is innocent until proven guilty.

The distinction is very obvious to a reasonable person.
Then, clearly, you would afford the same duty of care to the amazing President Biden, right? But you don't. You post frivolous and BS Russian conspiracy claims and theories that have no basis in reality, so long as they fit your agenda of supporting Trump and Trump only.

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

Why do I have to afford Biden the same duty of care? I never claimed he raped a woman.

Just because you don't like items critical of Joe does not mean they are frivolous and/or conspiracy claims. I have frequently posted claims from evidence Rep. Comer has brought forth including cancelled checks cashed by the Biden family. You really want to argue such cancelled checks are conspiracy claims.

But assuming I do, are you going to argue you don't with Trump?

And once again, you continue to avoid the most obvious question. Why do you continue to post in this thread when there is a much longer thread dedicated to all the disarranging things Trump has allegedly done? Are you seeking attention?

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:19 pm
Why do I have to afford Biden the same duty of care? I never claimed he raped a woman.

Just because you don't like items critical of Joe does not mean they are frivolous and/or conspiracy claims. I have frequently posted claims from evidence Rep. Comer has brought forth including cancelled checks cashed by the Biden family. You really want to argue such cancelled checks are conspiracy claims.

But assuming I do, are you going to argue you don't with Trump?

And once again, you continue to avoid the most obvious question. Why do you continue to post in this thread when there is a much longer thread dedicated to all the disarranging things Trump has allegedly done? Are you seeking attention?
Why do you ignore accusations unless they are convicted? Or is it only because it's Trump? Can you simply not stand that you voted for a criminal con man? What is it, exactly?

OJ was never convicted - even though he was clearly guilty - but you even agreed in the other thread that he was the murderer. Why don't you have the same agreement on Trump when Trump has far, far, far more evidence against him?

Rep. Comer is a known liar and conspiracy theorist in Congress. Just because he had somebody Photoshop some checks doesn't mean they're real, and it doesn't mean they are actual evidence. As a lawyer, you should know that better than anybody.

I answered your question already in the post above: https://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1975399#p1975399

And I quote: "By the way...these acts of justice against the criminal (Trump/Hitler)? It IS bringing America back strong by not letting this ***hole get away with it."

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

No, you didn't' answer the question. You just repeated the usual bromides about Trump. We call that dodging the question in the legal profession.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

Wow!!!! Look at the reception in Harlem. If the State of New York is in play, no wonder why Joe and his team are feverishly working to have their opponent jailed!

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

OMG, this is just creepy. Why does Biden do this with kids?

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:18 am
No, you didn't' answer the question. You just repeated the usual bromides about Trump. We call that dodging the question in the legal profession.
Yes, I did answer the question. It's bringing America back from the brink. Bringing it back strong - against Trump the fascist dictator. By holding him accountable for his actions. Therefore, my posts are relevant.

The best thing about the justice process is it is fact - whether you like it or not.

Your right wing propaganda that you just posted about Biden doesn't help your case.

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

The logic behind your posts must make sense to you -- because to me it is illogical.

Isn't amazing how 2024 was the time to hold Trump accountable for his past actions? Not in 2021 or 2022 when had not yet declared his was running. Nothing like Soviet show trial. It keeps boosting Trump's poll numbers.

The real dictator is the guy who claims he is "Scranton Joe" and running to protect democracy. Yet, he defies the Supreme Court when they rule against him in "canceling" student loans. He also refuses to do anything to stem the border crisis and claim he needs a new law when he issued over 90 new executive orders on his first day in office which opened the border wide. He's also the same guy who took classified documents with him when he was a Senator and Vice President in violation of federal law with the intent to use for pecuniary gain for himself and his family.

The projection by the Biden supporters is priceless.

I have to know one thing. Do you thinking Biden touching children as seen in the video above is appropriate?

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:55 am
The logic behind your posts must make sense to you -- because to me it is illogical.

Isn't amazing how 2024 was the time to hold Trump accountable for his past actions? Not in 2021 or 2022 when had not yet declared his was running. Nothing like Soviet show trial. It keeps boosting Trump's poll numbers.

The real dictator is the guy who claims he is "Scranton Joe" and running to protect democracy. Yet, he defies the Supreme Court when they rule against him in "canceling" student loans. He also refuses to do anything to stem the border crisis and claim he needs a new law when he issued over 90 new executive orders on his first day in office which opened the border wide. He's also the same guy who took classified documents with him when he was a Senator and Vice President in violation of federal law with the intent to use for pecuniary gain for himself and his family.

The projection by the Biden supporters is priceless.

I have to know one thing. Do you thinking Biden touching children as seen in the video above is appropriate?
Awwwww. Guess you can't stand people getting ahead in life huh? How dare President Biden help people get out from under a mountain of debt!! How dare President Biden help the people when the Supreme Court itself is corrupt and they are the enemy of the people! And taking away women's rights!!!

Border crisis? How dare President Biden instruct his team to start negotiations with bipartisan groups of Senators to address the border crisis!! How dare President Biden request new emergency authority to shut down the border if it becomes overwhelmed!

How dare President Biden request funding in October, 2023 to secure the border!!! How dare President Biden request an additional 1,300 border patrol agents, 375 immigration judges, and 1,600 asylum officers, and more than 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl at the Mexican border! Because that's exactly what he did.

You have no right to declare no action on the border when President Biden did all of these things, your rethuglican Senators REQUESTED IT, but your rethuglican Senators turned around and BLOCKED it!! - https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/senate-republicans-block-bipartisan-border-package-scrapping-deal-they-had-demanded-from-democrats

Your favorite fascist dictator - Trump - is far more guilty of selling national secrets to the highest bidder and stealing thousands of classified documents - including to the Russians and the Saudis. Guaranteed. Gee, I wonder exactly what was in Ivanka Trump's casket that Trump chose to bury on one of his golf courses instead of a normal cemetery to honor his dead ex-wife who he supposedly loved so very much?

latebloomer
Registered for: 12 years 4 months

Post by latebloomer »

Mike C: "I have frequently posted claims from evidence Rep. Comer has brought forth including cancelled checks cashed by the Biden family. You really want to argue such cancelled checks are conspiracy claims."

That's what you consider "evidence"? I don't believe you're an attorney, and won't until you tell us your Bar Number, and I can confirm in Mardindale-Hubbell. If you are, I feel for your clients! Do you go not court with conspiracy theories, evidence that proves nothing, witnesses who do not support your allegations?

Please tell me, because I have long wondered, where exactly do you think -- where have you thought all along -- that America is coming back from?

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

latebloomer wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:22 am
Mike C: "I have frequently posted claims from evidence Rep. Comer has brought forth including cancelled checks cashed by the Biden family. You really want to argue such cancelled checks are conspiracy claims."

That's what you consider "evidence"? I don't believe you're an attorney, and won't until you tell us your Bar Number, and I can confirm in Mardindale-Hubbell. If you are, I feel for your clients! Do you go not court with conspiracy theories, evidence that proves nothing, witnesses who do not support your allegations?

Please tell me, because I have long wondered, where exactly do you think -- where have you thought all along -- that America is coming back from?

Where do you think Comer got the checks from? The Congress subpoenaed the financial institutions which held the Biden accounts. The checks were then turned over. Money is quite fungible and Comer has shown exactly how the money flowed from CCP entities to the Biden family in a short period of time.

The $40,000 check from Sara Biden to Joe himself has a memo of "loan repayment". Yet, none of the Biden members can produce a loan agreement connected to this repayment. Hmm, ever wonder why?

You don't have to believe I am an attorney. It was a grueling 3 days of tests but I passed on the first shot. I'll just keep looking at my bar licenses from multiple states on the wall!

America is coming back from the wrecking ball that is Joe Biden!! Are you happy with the highest inflation in more than 30 years? Do you like paying more to heat your home? Are you pleased the "migrant crisis"? The world is now a tinder box in places like Ukraine and the Middle East. Do you feel as secure as you did when Joe took office?

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:06 am
latebloomer wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:22 am

Where do you think Comer got the checks from? The Congress subpoenaed the financial institutions which held the Biden accounts. The checks were then turned over. Money is quite fungible and Comer has shown exactly how the money flowed from CCP entities to the Biden family in a short period of time.

The $40,000 check from Sara Biden to Joe himself has a memo of "loan repayment". Yet, none of the Biden members can produce a loan agreement connected to this repayment. Hmm, ever wonder why?

You don't have to believe I am an attorney. It was a grueling 3 days of tests but I passed on the first shot. I'll just keep looking at my bar licenses from multiple states on the wall!

America is coming back from the wrecking ball that is Joe Biden!! Are you happy with the highest inflation in more than 30 years? Do you like paying more to heat your home? Are you pleased the "migrant crisis"? The world is now a tinder box in places like Ukraine and the Middle East. Do you feel as secure as you did when Joe took office?
Not surprising that you dodged both latebloomer's and my posts because you know I know the facts: that any rethuglican spewing that crap is full of it.

And: you're not a real lawyer. Any legitimate lawyer would provide their bar number. :wink:

Also: it's a crime in the United States to impersonate a lawyer if you're not a real lawyer. Just FYI. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

latebloomer

Post by latebloomer »

Mike Edwards claimed, when he started this thread in December, 2017, that "America is coming back", but it must not have been from Biden, because he wasn't president then. Trump ran the country into the ground and lost the confidence -- not to say the respect -- of most of our allies. Trump insisted the Fed cut interest rates to zero, and so, when they began to climb back where they've always been, Repubs told people to panic. No, I'm not panicked, even though I've lost half my income because of my husband's death, because I keep considering all the things Biden's managed to accomplish IN SPITE OF REPUBLICAN obstructionism and downright lies.

And Comer's and Jordan's attempts to impeach Biden -- to get even for Tump's having been impeached TWICE -- have come to nothing, because there was and is no there there. Yet you cite Comer's "evidence". More fool you. If you swallow the Repub line, you have no business practicing law, because you don't recognize either fact or logic, just conspiracy theories.

Let's see your Bar Number. If you won't tell it what it is, I must doubt you have one.

drjohncarpenter

Mike C wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:20 am

Wow!!!! Look at the reception in Harlem. If the State of New York is in play, no wonder why Joe and his team are feverishly working to have their opponent jailed!

Wow!!!!

No surprise here. This was another FABRICATED photo-op, set up by a Young Republicans group.

The state of New York is not "in play."

The ex-president is nothing but a liar and a phony. And those who believe this crap are fools.

Also, any lawyer with half a brain knows that the President has nothing to do with the four Trump indictments.

That's just right-wing bullshit.

:smt006
Last edited by drjohncarpenter on Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

drjohncarpenter

latebloomer wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:29 pm
Mike Edwards claimed, when he started this thread in December, 2017, that "America is coming back", but it must not have been from Biden, because he wasn't president then. Trump ran the country into the ground and lost the confidence -- not to say the respect -- of most of our allies. Trump insisted the Fed cut interest rates to zero, and so, when they began to climb back where they've always been, Repubs told people to panic. No, I'm not panicked, even though I've lost half my income because of my husband's death, because I keep considering all the things Biden's managed to accomplish IN SPITE OF REPUBLICAN obstructionism and downright lies.

And Comer's and Jordan's attempts to impeach Biden -- to get even for Tump's having been impeached TWICE -- have come to nothing, because there was and is no there there. Yet you cite Comer's "evidence". More fool you. If you swallow the Repub line, you have no business practicing law, because you don't recognize either fact or logic, just conspiracy theories.

Let's see your Bar Number. If you won't tell it what it is, I must doubt you have one.

Spot-on.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

Topic author
mike edwards66
Registered for: 12 years 1 month

Post by mike edwards66 »

Mike C wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:06 am
It was a grueling 3 days of tests but I passed on the first shot. I'll just keep looking at my bar licenses from multiple states on the wall!

Ha! The coolness and unflappability you exhibit here on a regular basis, at times in the face of uninformed baiting, no doubt stands you in good stead in your chosen profession. Mike C, attorney at law.

>>>

some people say i done all right for a girl . . . oh yeah yeah

latebloomer

Post by latebloomer »

Mike Edwards, if you think coolness and unflappability on a forum of Elvis fans equate to good lawyering in a courtroom, you must not have spent much time in courtrooms.

Both Mikes: Put down your sharp sticks and stop poking people who rely on facts and evidence, just for your own amusement. That sort of commenting is called trolling. I doubt seriously that either of you believes a single word you write. Have your fun elsewhere.

latebloomer

Elvis Presley was an explorer of vast new landscapes of dream and illusion. He was a man who refused to be told that the best of his dreams would not come true, who refused to be defined by anyone else's perceptions. This is the goal of democracy, the journey on which every American hero sets out. That Elvis made so much of the journey on his own is reason enough to remember him with the honor and love we reserve for the bravest among us. Such men made the only maps we can trust.
--- Dave Marsh in Elvis.