drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by drjohncarpenter »

mike edwards66 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:34 am
Mike C wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:06 am
It was a grueling 3 days of tests but I passed on the first shot. I'll just keep looking at my bar licenses from multiple states on the wall!

Ha! The coolness and unflappability you exhibit here on a regular basis, at times in the face of uninformed baiting, no doubt stands you in good stead in your chosen profession. Mike C, attorney at law.

Fascism, beloved by citizens of the U.S. and the U.K.

In 2024.

Sad.

You know who would be on the other side of that?

Elvis Presley.

:smt006

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

BrianTCB
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Post by BrianTCB »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

:D :D :D :D :D

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

mike edwards66 wrote:
Mike C wrote:
It was a grueling 3 days of tests but I passed on the first shot. I'll just keep looking at my bar licenses from multiple states on the wall!

Ha! The coolness and unflappability you exhibit here on a regular basis, at times in the face of uninformed baiting, no doubt stands you in good stead in your chosen profession. Mike C, attorney at law.
Thank you for the kind words, Mike! As my grandmother used to say, kill 'em with kindness!

No doubt, we will be told that is a fascist statement. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Mike C on Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

"You go to school. I'm going out to make a buck!"
Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:38 pm
mike edwards66 wrote:
Mike C wrote:

Fascism, beloved by citizens of the U.S. and the U.K.

Sad is your failure -- or refusal -- to understand the plain meaning of the English words we use.

I'll make you an offer. I'll give you my license number if you provide your medical license number. Deal?

Again, if this thread is full of "fascism" as your say, why do you continue to post on and read it? Do you enjoy punishment?
Last edited by Mike C on Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

latebloomer wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:22 am
Mike C: "I have frequently posted claims from evidence Rep. Comer has brought forth including cancelled checks cashed by the Biden family. You really want to argue such cancelled checks are conspiracy claims."

That's what you consider "evidence"? I don't believe you're an attorney, and won't until you tell us your Bar Number, and I can confirm in Mardindale-Hubbell. If you are, I feel for your clients! Do you go not court with conspiracy theories, evidence that proves nothing, witnesses who do not support your allegations?

Please tell me, because I have long wondered, where exactly do you think -- where have you thought all along -- that America is coming back from?
America was coming back from the slow economic growth and burdensome regulations of the Obama years. For example, wasn't Obamacare supposed to solve the healthcare crisis in America? If so, why do such costs keep escalating and Biden and crew want even more intervention in the healthcare sector, such as price controls on drugs. Price controls inevitably lead to shortages and black markets. See the price of housing in NYC for a perfect case study of price controls.

I can assure you I am a licensed attorney. No, the bar rules in the states I practice prohibit me from posting my license numbers. They worry about ID theft.

On the bar exam, one day of testing is devoted to a multi-state exam (200 multiple choice questions in 6 hours) and another day to testing of state law issues (between 5-6 essays). Only an attorney who has passed the bar exam would know that infromation.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 am
Mike C wrote:
latebloomer wrote:
Mike C: "I have frequently posted claims from evidence Rep. Comer has brought forth including cancelled checks cashed by the Biden family. You really want to argue such cancelled checks are conspiracy claims."

That's what you consider "evidence"? I don't believe you're an attorney, and won't until you tell us your Bar Number, and I can confirm in Mardindale-Hubbell. If you are, I feel for your clients! Do you go not court with conspiracy theories, evidence that proves nothing, witnesses who do not support your allegations?

Please tell me, because I have long wondered, where exactly do you think -- where have you thought all along -- that America is coming back from?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do you think Comer got the checks from? The Congress subpoenaed the financial institutions which held the Biden accounts. The checks were then turned over. Money is quite fungible and Comer has shown exactly how the money flowed from CCP entities to the Biden family in a short period of time.

The $40,000 check from Sara Biden to Joe himself has a memo of "loan repayment". Yet, none of the Biden members can produce a loan agreement connected to this repayment. Hmm, ever wonder why?

You don't have to believe I am an attorney. It was a grueling 3 days of tests but I passed on the first shot. I'll just keep looking at my bar licenses from multiple states on the wall!

America is coming back from the wrecking ball that is Joe Biden!! Are you happy with the highest inflation in more than 30 years? Do you like paying more to heat your home? Are you pleased the "migrant crisis"? The world is now a tinder box in places like Ukraine and the Middle East. Do you feel as secure as you did when Joe took office?
Not surprising that you dodged both latebloomer's and my posts because you know I know the facts: that any rethuglican spewing that crap is full of it.

And: you're not a real lawyer. Any legitimate lawyer would provide their bar number. :wink:

Also: it's a crime in the United States to impersonate a lawyer if you're not a real lawyer. Just FYI. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am still amazed you seem to have no issue with the way Joe touches strange woman and children. That's an infirmia!

As I mentioned to latebloomer, the jurisdictions I work in prohibit us from posting our bar numbers.

Brian, it is only a crime to impersonate a lawyer if you are representing a client. Neither you nor Doc nor anyone else on this thread is a client. We need a written retain agreement in place first. :wink:

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

Please keep Biden on the campaign trail. These nuggets are gold!!!

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:20 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 am
Mike C wrote:
latebloomer wrote:

Where do you think Comer got the checks from? The Congress subpoenaed the financial institutions which held the Biden accounts. The checks were then turned over. Money is quite fungible and Comer has shown exactly how the money flowed from CCP entities to the Biden family in a short period of time.

The $40,000 check from Sara Biden to Joe himself has a memo of "loan repayment". Yet, none of the Biden members can produce a loan agreement connected to this repayment. Hmm, ever wonder why?

You don't have to believe I am an attorney. It was a grueling 3 days of tests but I passed on the first shot. I'll just keep looking at my bar licenses from multiple states on the wall!

America is coming back from the wrecking ball that is Joe Biden!! Are you happy with the highest inflation in more than 30 years? Do you like paying more to heat your home? Are you pleased the "migrant crisis"? The world is now a tinder box in places like Ukraine and the Middle East. Do you feel as secure as you did when Joe took office?
Not surprising that you dodged both latebloomer's and my posts because you know I know the facts: that any rethuglican spewing that crap is full of it.

And: you're not a real lawyer. Any legitimate lawyer would provide their bar number. :wink:

Also: it's a crime in the United States to impersonate a lawyer if you're not a real lawyer. Just FYI. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am still amazed you seem to have no issue with the way Joe touches strange woman and children. That's an infirmia!

As I mentioned to latebloomer, the jurisdictions I work in prohibit us from posting our bar numbers.

Brian, it is only a crime to impersonate a lawyer if you are representing a client. Neither you nor Doc nor anyone else on this thread is a client. We need a written retain agreement in place first. :wink:
I pay zero attention to right wing propagandist edited videos. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also: not in California. :wink:

"BPC 6126 further indicates that not only is it illegal to practice law in the state without a California license, but it is also illegal to hold yourself out as a licensed attorney without holding a license—even if you don't engage in the practice of law.

The elements of the crime for unauthorized practice of law include advertising or holding yourself out as practicing law, or practicing law, while you are not an active member of the California State Bar."

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

I don't practice in California so I didn't know that state law.

That said. the statute does not apply to me as I am not an active member of the California State Bar.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:07 am
latebloomer wrote:

America was coming back from the slow economic growth and burdensome regulations of the Obama years. For example, wasn't Obamacare supposed to solve the healthcare crisis in America? If so, why do such costs keep escalating and Biden and crew want even more intervention in the healthcare sector, such as price controls on drugs. Price controls inevitably lead to shortages and black markets. See the price of housing in NYC for a perfect case study of price controls.

I can assure you I am a licensed attorney. No, the bar rules in the states I practice prohibit me from posting my license numbers. They worry about ID theft.

On the bar exam, one day of testing is devoted to a multi-state exam (200 multiple choice questions in 6 hours) and another day to testing of state law issues (between 5-6 essays). Only an attorney who has passed the bar exam would know that infromation.
Well, then, there's no harm in cross referencing your profile on Martindale-Hubble is there? Just post it here for us. Otherwise we're just going to have to assume that you're another scammer and internet troll. Unless "Mike C" is "Michael Cohen" in which case you will need to verify that you've flipped back to being a Trumper and in support of the former boss.

Oh, many things have been solved thanks to Obamacare, despite your right wing propaganda.

Such as those with pre-exising conditions:

"Before the ACA was enacted, insurance companies were able to deny or upcharge people with pre-existing conditions. People could be declined health insurance if they had HIV, diabetes, epilepsy, and even if they were pregnant.

Now, the ACA protects all Americans, including more than 129 million people with pre-existing conditions, from such discrimination—ensuring they can afford the medical care they need."

The ACA has also lowered costs:

"The ACA has taken tremendous strides toward lowering health care costs. The premium tax credit ensures that health care premiums are affordable. For those with low incomes, premiums cost nothing. For others, premiums are capped at 8.5% of household income. Four out of five ACA customers can find insurance plans for $10 or less a month thanks to the premium tax credit. The ACA also offers subsidies that lower deductibles, copayments, and out-of-pocket maximums. The median deductible for an ACA plan in 2021 was just $750."

Not only that, the ACA has required all insurance companies to require 10 critical health benefits:

"Before the ACA, the federal government didn’t require insurance companies to cover essential health benefits. For example, more than 60% of people buying coverage on their own didn’t have maternity coverage.13 Around 20% didn’t have coverage for mental health care. And 10% didn’t have any coverage for prescription medications.

The ACA required that all insurance companies cover 10 essential health benefits:

Outpatient services
Emergency services
Hospitalization
Maternity and newborn care
Mental health and substance use disorder services
Prescription drugs
Rehabilitative and habilitative services
Laboratory services
Preventive services
Pediatric services

The ACA also prohibited health plans from setting annual and lifetime limits on how much they would spend on essential health benefits.14 Before the ACA, patients were required to cover all costs above this limit. For patients with chronic illnesses, this was especially debilitating. Now, patients can get the medical care they need without having to worry about insurance cutting them off."

So, no, Mike C, Obamacare has absolutely worked well. In spite of your right wing propaganda against it.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:43 am

That said. the statute does not apply to me as I am not an active member of the California State Bar.
But it does carry penalties federally - such as charges for false personification, does it not?

So because you're holding out on us, we have to assume that you're lying too.

Oh woe is us. Mike C. won't prove it. How predictable. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:51 am
Mike C wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:07 am
latebloomer wrote:

Well, then, there's no harm in cross referencing your profile on Martindale-Hubble is there? Just post it here for us. Otherwise we're just going to have to assume that you're another scammer and internet troll. Unless "Mike C" is "Michael Cohen" in which case you will need to verify that you've flipped back to being a Trumper and in support of the former boss.

Oh, many things have been solved thanks to Obamacare, despite your right wing propaganda.

Such as those with pre-exising conditions:

"Before the ACA was enacted, insurance companies were able to deny or upcharge people with pre-existing conditions. People could be declined health insurance if they had HIV, diabetes, epilepsy, and even if they were pregnant.

Now, the ACA protects all Americans, including more than 129 million people with pre-existing conditions, from such discrimination—ensuring they can afford the medical care they need."

The ACA has also lowered costs:

"The ACA has taken tremendous strides toward lowering health care costs. The premium tax credit ensures that health care premiums are affordable. For those with low incomes, premiums cost nothing. For others, premiums are capped at 8.5% of household income. Four out of five ACA customers can find insurance plans for $10 or less a month thanks to the premium tax credit. The ACA also offers subsidies that lower deductibles, copayments, and out-of-pocket maximums. The median deductible for an ACA plan in 2021 was just $750."

Not only that, the ACA has required all insurance companies to require 10 critical health benefits:

"Before the ACA, the federal government didn’t require insurance companies to cover essential health benefits. For example, more than 60% of people buying coverage on their own didn’t have maternity coverage.13 Around 20% didn’t have coverage for mental health care. And 10% didn’t have any coverage for prescription medications.

The ACA required that all insurance companies cover 10 essential health benefits:

Outpatient services
Emergency services
Hospitalization
Maternity and newborn care
Mental health and substance use disorder services
Prescription drugs
Rehabilitative and habilitative services
Laboratory services
Preventive services
Pediatric services

The ACA also prohibited health plans from setting annual and lifetime limits on how much they would spend on essential health benefits.14 Before the ACA, patients were required to cover all costs above this limit. For patients with chronic illnesses, this was especially debilitating. Now, patients can get the medical care they need without having to worry about insurance cutting them off."

So, no, Mike C, Obamacare has absolutely worked well. In spite of your right wing propaganda against it.
Where is the information about the wonders of Obamacare? The HHS website!!

As Ronald Reagan correctly noted on many occasions, the nine scariest words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:01 am
Mike C wrote:

But it does carry penalties federally - such as charges for false personification, does it not?

Oh woe is us. Mike C. won't prove it. How predictable. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
How can a state statute carry federal penalties? States cannot enforce federal law -- it is outside of their jurisdiction. You know what they say about assuming, right? :lol:

I think you have been watching too much Ally McBeal!

I am still amazed you and Doc continue to read a thread full of crazy thoughts. You must enjoy punishment, too?

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:42 am
BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:01 am
Mike C wrote:

How can a state statute carry federal penalties? States cannot enforce federal law -- it is outside of their jurisdiction. You know what they say about assuming, right? :lol:

I think you have been watching too much Ally McBeal!

I am still amazed you and Doc continue to read a thread full of crazy thoughts. You must enjoy punishment, too?
Not much of an attorney if you haven't heard of 18 U.S. Code section 911-917 - federal charges for falsely impersonating someone who you are not.

Ergo, it's in your best interests to disclose to us your bar number so we can verify that you are who you say you are. Unless you want to continue to be known as falsely claiming to be an attorney, when in fact, you are not.

:wink:

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

You clearly have never practiced law. No attorney knows every single statute in the Federal Code.

I am not falsely impersonating anybody -- you are a making a specious claim.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Mike C wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:57 am
Again, if this thread is full of "fascism" as your say, why do you continue to post on and read it? Do you enjoy punishment?

"as your say"

:roll:

This thread isn't "full of 'fascism'" but your unyielding, years-long support for the ex-president makes you a proponent of fascism.

At least be man enough to admit who you are on this forum.

You prefer fascism.

You know who NEVER did?

Elvis Presley.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:13 am
You clearly have never practiced law. No attorney knows every single statute in the Federal Code.

I never claimed to have practiced law nor have I ever claimed to have a law degree. But you have. Okay, Mr. Lawyer - if you're not falsely impersonating anybody, then furnish your bar number. Unless you have something to hide and you are simply just pretending to be a lawyer?

In which case, if you never furnish your bar number, we know what's up: you're a fraud.

Just like your favorite ex-President.

That will close this matter on my part until you furnish your bar number.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

You can thank Donald Trump (Hitler) now for the nuclear-armed Iran. Apparently this week, they will reach the level of purity they need for the uranium to create two nuclear bombs.

We had a plan and an agreement that was working to prevent this but Trump (Hitler) pulled it.

The GOP is destroying this country. But yet people vote for him because he hates who they hate. There's a reason they are deplorable and why Hillary was always right.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

BrianTCB wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:59 am
Mike C wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:13 am

I never claimed to have practiced law nor have I ever claimed to have a law degree. But you have. Okay, Mr. Lawyer - if you're not falsely impersonating anybody, then furnish your bar number. Unless you have something to hide and you are simply just pretending to be a lawyer?

In which case, if you never furnish your bar number, we know what's up: you're a fraud.

Just like your favorite ex-President.

That will close this matter on my part until you furnish your bar number.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can think whatever you want. I know what I am.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:04 am
Mike C wrote:

"as your say"

This thread isn't "full of 'fascism'" but your unyielding, years-long support for the ex-president makes you a proponent of fascism.

You prefer fascism.

You know who NEVER did?

Elvis Presley.

Nope, I prefer liberty over tyranny. No one expressed it better than Ronald Reagan in his "Time for Choosing" speech.

Take a look in the mirror to see the man supporting fascism.
Last edited by Mike C on Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:35 pm
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:04 am
Mike C wrote:

"as your say"

You prefer fascism.

You know who NEVER did?

Elvis Presley.

Nope, I prefer liberty over tyranny.

Take a look in the mirror to see the men supporting fascism.
I think you're the one who needs to look in the mirror. Trump (Hitler) is the one promoting tyranny.

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

Funny, is Trump the one putting his main political opponent on trial? No, that would be the Biden regime, just like the regimes of Fidel Castro or Vladimir Putin!

I have asked this many times. Please cite to me one policy impliemented or action Trump took as President that was in violation of his Constitutional authority or tyrannical.

Elvis as Danny Fisher

Mike C

Post by Mike C »

Look, here are Joe Biden's voters protesting at Columbia University in support of Hamas this morning!!

I stand with Israel and Bibi!!!

Elvis as Danny Fisher

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Mike C wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:11 pm

Funny, is Trump the one putting his main political opponent on trial? No, that would be the Biden regime, just like the regimes of Fidel Castro or Vladimir Putin!

I have asked this many times. Please cite to me one policy impliemented or action Trump took as President that was in violation of his Constitutional authority or tyrannical.
Biden is not putting Trump on trial. That's the first thing, that, if you were a real lawyer, you would know and would not be saying if you really knew how the criminal justice system worked, instead of spreading FOX (Faux) news talking points.

So stop it with the lawyer crap. Because we all know you're not one.