America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

BrianTCB
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by BrianTCB »

Let's face it: Trump (Hitler) can't help himself. Only question is when. He is not above the law.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Judge in hush money trial threatens Trump with jail after holding him in contempt for violating gag order

Judge Juan Merchan warned that if Trump continues to violate the order, he could impose “an incarceratory punishment.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/judge-holds-trump-contempt-violating-gag-order-hush-money-trial-rcna149101

The judge presiding over Donald Trump’s hush money case on Tuesday held the former president in criminal contempt over a series of posts on Truth Social that he said violated a gag order barring any attacks on jurors and witnesses and warned Trump he could be jailed for further violations.

Judge Juan Merchan ruled Trump in contempt for nine violations of his gag order, with a fine of $1,000 for each instance. He warned in the decision that he would not tolerate further violations of the order and said "if necessary and appropriate under the circumstances," he would impose "an incarceratory punishment" on the former president.

The judge explained that because the fines, which are limited by state law, were relatively little in comparison to Trump's wealth, they might be unlikely to deter the former president from abiding by the court's order. While Merchan said he would prefer to impose commensurately larger fines, he instead had to consider "whether in some instances, jail may be a necessary punishment."

The gag order prohibits the former president from "making or directing others to make public statements about known or reasonably foreseeable witnesses concerning their potential participation in the investigation or in this criminal proceeding," and "public statements about any prospective juror or any juror."

Merchan said Tuesday that his order was "lawful and unambiguous," and that Trump violated it with social media posts about witnesses and public comments about jurors. He ordered Trump to remove seven of the posts at issue from his Truth Social account and two other offending posts from his campaign website by 2:15 p.m. Tuesday.

The judge also said in response to Trump's complaints about the comments of expected witnesses Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels outside of court that he might consider modifying the gag order to remove them from its protections if he finds it necessary in the future.

Cohen said in a statement in response to the judge's decision that the small fine "is irrelevant. Judge Merchan’s decision elucidates that this behavior will not be tolerated and that no one is above the law.”

Merchan had indicated on April 23 that he was not impressed by the arguments from the defense, telling one of Trump's attorneys that he was “losing all credibility” when he suggested that Trump was exercising caution to comply with the gag order.

Prosecutors from the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office had accused Trump of violating Merchan's April 1 order at least 10 times since it went into effect, including a post that called expected witnesses Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels "sleaze bags." Another appeared to be a quote from Fox News personality Jesse Watters that read, “They are catching undercover Liberal Activists lying to the Judge in order to get on the Trump Jury.”

The DA sought the maximum $1,000 fine for each post they considered a violation, along with an order that Trump remove the posts. Prosecutors had also asked Merchan to warn Trump that any future violations could be met with additional fines and up to 30 days in jail.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

:smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years 1 month

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Fake business.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years 1 month

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Jaime1234 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 pm
I operate in the minds of folks who allow me, every day, to live rent free in their minds by either commenting on something I have written, or by thanking the member who has made the comment. We well see in November who is right and who is wrong, namely about what folks in this forum, not at the NYT, feel will happen in the upcoming elections. And just keep buying my records, in other words, commenting on what I write. I am honoured every time forum members comment on whatever I have written, in particular when other members thank the one who has made the comment. United they stand, which is fantastic for me, to be given all that importance by such a large group of forum members.

Whoopsie.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:43 pm
Jaime1234 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 pm
I operate in the minds of folks who allow me, every day, to live rent free in their minds by either commenting on something I have written, or by thanking the member who has made the comment. We well see in November who is right and who is wrong, namely about what folks in this forum, not at the NYT, feel will happen in the upcoming elections. And just keep buying my records, in other words, commenting on what I write. I am honoured every time forum members comment on whatever I have written, in particular when other members thank the one who has made the comment. United they stand, which is fantastic for me, to be given all that importance by such a large group of forum members.

Whoopsie.

itshappening-theoffice.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jaime1234
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Jaime1234 »

I know, I live rent free in the minds of some of our posters here. And I love it, since they are always the same. But, just for the hell of it, imagine, one person is facing trial and a "come to bed eyed " judge (I wouldnt let him in my house, under any circumstances), rules a gag over him, an accused whose company trades at NASDAQ at $49.80 a share, which traslates into 5.560,975,000 being HIS share of it. Now.

It would be wise for the judge to send him to jail, AS THE RESULT WILL BE THAT those shares will exponentially go up, as would all polls, sending Trump to the White House on a non stop direct flight from Ryker's Island. Not even Democrats in this forum can be that naif. Even the Judge, himself a Democrat, who has contrinbuted funds for them, albeit while simultaneously for reasons I cant understand been unable to rid himself of those "come to bed eyes", admitted the man he may have to send to jail (LOL) may be the future Pres. of the United States. We are waiting for the Judge to

i) get rid of the glasses, so we can really seen into his soul, and
ii) for him to rule on that matter and send the accused to jail.

https://www.google.com/search?q=djt+stock+price&rlz=1C1SQJL_esNI936NI936&oq=djt+stock&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqDAgAEAAYQxiABBiKBTIMCAAQABhDGIAEGIoFMgYIARBFGDsyDAgCEAAYQxiABBiKBTIHCAMQABiABDIMCAQQABhDGIAEGIoFMgYIBRBFGDwyBggGEEUYPDIGCAcQRRg8qAIAsAIB&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Jaime1234 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:43 pm
I know, I live rent free in the minds of some of our posters here. And I love it, since they are always the same. But, just for the hell of it, imagine, one person is facing trial and a "come to bed eyed " judge (I wouldnt let him in my house, under any circumstances), rules a gag over him, an accused whose company trades at NASDAQ at $49.80 a share, which traslates into 5.560,975,000 being HIS share of it. Now.

It would be wise for the judge to send him to jail, AS THE RESULT WILL BE THAT those shares will exponentially go up, as would all polls, sending Trump to the White House on a non stop direct flight from Ryker's Island. Not even Democrats in this forum can be that naif. Even the Judge, himself a Democrat, who has contrinbuted funds for them, albeit while simultaneously for reasons I cant understand been unable to rid himself of those "come to bed eyes", admitted the man he may have to send to jail (LOL) may be the future Pres. of the United States. We are waiting for the Judge to

i) get rid of the glasses, so we can really seen into his soul, and
ii) for him to rule on that matter and send the accused to jail.

https://www.google.com/search?q=djt+stock+price&rlz=1C1SQJL_esNI936NI936&oq=djt+stock&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqDAgAEAAYQxiABBiKBTIMCAAQABhDGIAEGIoFMgYIARBFGDsyDAgCEAAYQxiABBiKBTIHCAMQABiABDIMCAQQABhDGIAEGIoFMgYIBRBFGDwyBggGEEUYPDIGCAcQRRg8qAIAsAIB&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
:smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

madmen-idontthinkaboutyouatall.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And people still want to vote for this fascist, rapist, racist, buffoon.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

If only that were the only thing that was wrong with his brain...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RFK Jr. says he suffered from a parasitic brain worm and mercury poisoning

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rfk-jr-parasitic-brain-worm-mercury-poisoning/

The campaign of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the independent running for president, confirmed Wednesday that he contracted a parasite in his brain over a decade ago.

His campaign's comment came after The New York Times reported he said in a 2012 deposition that a parasitic worm "ate a portion" of his brain and may have caused cognitive issues.

Kennedy campaign spokesperson Stefanie Spear said in a statement to CBS News that he contracted a parasite after traveling "extensively in Africa, South America and Asia as his work as an environmental advocate."

"The issue was resolved more than 10 years ago, and he is in robust physical and mental health. Questioning Mr. Kennedy's health is a hilarious suggestion, given his competition," Spear said.

Kennedy quipped in a post on X Wednesday, "I offer to eat 5 more brain worms and still beat President Trump and President Biden in a debate."

During a deposition given by Kennedy in 2012 amid his divorce from his second wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, The Times reports he stated that he faced "cognitive problems" and experienced memory loss and brain fog, leading one doctor to say he had a dead parasite in his brain in 2010.

The Times reported that Kennedy said in the deposition that a friend pushed him to seek out medical care after noticing his cognitive issues, initially thinking Kennedy might be suffering from a brain tumor.

It is possible that Kennedy could have contracted parasitic worms in his brain, according to a medical expert. However, parasites such as tapeworms do not consume brain tissue, as Kennedy suggested during his deposition.

Tapeworm infections, or neurocysticercosis, can be contracted from consuming undercooked pork or drinking contaminated water, particularly in regions with poor sanitation such as parts of Latin America, sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. When individuals ingest tapeworm eggs, these can travel through the bloodstream and infest various organs including the brain, muscles, liver and other tissues.

Treatment for tapeworm infection typically involves medications such as anti-parasitic drugs to kill the worms.

In some cases, if the worm dies, the body's immune system may clear the dead worm from the brain tissue without requiring surgery, unless complications arise. It's unclear whether Kennedy underwent surgery for this diagnosis, though he informed the Times in a recent interview that he has fully recovered from the memory loss and brain fogginess and has experienced no other lingering effects. He also mentioned that no treatment was necessary for the parasitic condition.

According to The Times, during Kennedy's 2012 deposition, he also reported having been diagnosed with mercury poisoning, which he said was the result of a diet heavy on tuna and other fish. He reportedly said, "I have cognitive problems, clearly. I have short-term memory loss, and I have longer-term memory loss that affects me."

Memory loss is more commonly associated with mercury poisoning than with a parasitic worm, experts say.

Kennedy told the paper that he attributed his mercury poisoning diagnosis to his diet. He said medical tests showed his mercury levels were 10 times what the Environmental Protection Agency considers safe.

"I loved tuna fish sandwiches. I ate them all the time," Kennedy said to The Times.

Kennedy has long been an outspoken activist against vaccines containing thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative that was phased out of childhood vaccines two decades ago, falsely linking vaccinations in children to a rise in autism and other medical conditions. There is no evidence to suggest that low doses of thimerosal causes harm to people, but an excess consumption of mercury, found in fish, can be toxic to humans.

And while both parasitic infections and mercury poisoning can lead to long-term brain damage, it is also possible to make a full recovery, experts say.

Jaime1234

Post by Jaime1234 »

Check these numbers against the imploding of the 4 "trials". At $49.26 a share, that is $5.640,270,000, In short. $5,6 billion in addition to what he had before, in properties, or $2.6 billion. What these DOJ wimps would do, ANYTING actually, to get their hands on even a 1,000th of his worth.....But they wont get a penny...

https://www.google.com/search?q=djt+shares&rlz=1C1SQJL_esNI936NI936&oq=djt+shares&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCQgAEEUYOxiABDIJCAAQRRg7GIAEMgcIARAAGIAEMgcIAhAAGIAEMgcIAxAAGIAEMgcIBBAAGIAEMgYIBRBFGDwyBggGEEUYPDIGCAcQRRg80gEINTk3NGowajeoAgKwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Jaime1234 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am
Check these numbers against the imploding of the 4 "trials". At $49.26 a share, that is $5.640,270,000, In short. $5,6 billion in addition to what he had before, in properties, or $2.6 billion. What these DOJ wimps would do, ANYTING actually, to get their hands on even a 1,000th of his worth.....But they wont get a penny...

https://www.google.com/search?q=djt+shares&rlz=1C1SQJL_esNI936NI936&oq=djt+shares&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCQgAEEUYOxiABDIJCAAQRRg7GIAEMgcIARAAGIAEMgcIAhAAGIAEMgcIAxAAGIAEMgcIBBAAGIAEMgYIBRBFGDwyBggGEEUYPDIGCAcQRRg80gEINTk3NGowajeoAgKwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
So you value the ability to commit crimes, no matter what, just because you're rich? Nice, moral, and uncorrupt person you are.

But, then again, Trumpers are seldom moral people.

:wink:

Jaime1234

Post by Jaime1234 »

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Jaime1234 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 9:46 pm
Blame it on CNN who are not Trumpers, for saying the truth

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/05/12/cnns-zakaria-nyc-prosecutors-are-politically-motivated-against-trump/
They aren't Trumpers???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CNN is the quintessential right wing propaganda mill since Chris Licht took over. Where have you been?

And yet, here you are posting craptastic crap from Breit-fart.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaime1234

Post by Jaime1234 »

Here's the far right leaning The Guardian...three hours ago

lol

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/13/election-trump-biden-polls

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaime1234

Post by Jaime1234 »

How naive can these people be? They organize 4 DIFFERENT trials against a person, directed by his politIcal opponent, but each and every one of them raising, NOT LOWERING, the person's populaity ACROSS THE P0LITICAL BOARD, and what is even worse, his company's stake in one of the most important financial markets in the world.

And meanwhile, some people in our forum have lost so much interest in their favored candidate, the one who aided by the most stupid cunsellors I have ever seen in my 60 years of watching elections, and organizing a few, has planned this disaster for himself, that all they can notice is whether the eyes of the accused are shot, or not..LOL

This is equal TO $6.1b and change for DJT HIMSELF

https://www.google.com/search?q=djt+stock&rlz=1C1SQJL_esNI936NI936&oq=&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCQgAECMYJxjqAjIJCAAQIxgnGOoCMgkIARAjGCcY6gIyCQgCECMYJxjqAjIJCAMQIxgnGOoCMgkIBBAjGCcY6gIyCQgFECMYJxjqAjIJCAYQRRg7GMIDMgkIBxBFGDsYwgPSAQkxODQwajBqMTWoAgiwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Some of our resident Trumpers need to read up on how the judicial system actually works in America.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wanna try "Sleepy Joe" again, Trumpers? Try "Dozing Don".

Absolutely and obviously unfit and incompetent for anything close to the Presidency. Let alone running a company.

Trump's eyes were 'closed most of the morning': Chris Hayes takes us inside the courtroom

https://www.msnbc.com/chris-jansing-reports/watch/trump-s-eyes-were-closed-most-of-the-morning-chris-hayes-takes-us-inside-the-courtroom-210907717726

Jaime1234

Post by Jaime1234 »

It will be a landslide.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Jaime1234 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 5:37 am
It will be a landslide.
In favor of democracy and President Biden? I agree. :D :D :D :D :D

It will be a bloodbath at the voting booth for the poor, 23% of republicans who are Trumpers who think they have a majority.

Just take this as a lesson to you people: don't f*** over women on women's rights.

latebloomer
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Post by latebloomer »

Today, Rudy Giuliani became the last of those indicted by the State of Arizona regarding attempts to overturn the 2006 election to be arraigned in court. Arizona is the fifth state to bring such charges.

Reading the news, I was reminded of a hymn to which I was introduced in 1964, in the British Consul's Anglican (Episcopal to us Americans) chapel in Izmir, Turkey, shortly after an attempt to burn the chapel to the ground during one of the periodic spasms of hatred between the Turks and the Greeks. Tension was high; we had been notified to be ready to depart as refugees if the situation worsened. The hymn made an indelible impression upon me. Oddly enough, it was referred to during the invocation at Trump's second impeachment trial by the Senate.

Once to every man and nation
Comes the moment to decide,
In the strife of truth and falsehood,
For the good or evil side.
Some great cause, God's new Messiah,
Off'ring each the bloom or blight;
And the choice goes by forever,
'Twixt that darkness and that light.

Then to side with truth is noble,
When we share her wretched crust,
Ere her cause bring fame and profit,
And 'tis prosperous to be just;
Then it is the brave man chooses,
While the coward stands a side,
Till the multitude make virtue
Of the faith they had denied.

Count me o'er earth's chosen heroes,
They were souls that stood alone,
Stood serene, and down the future
Saw the golden beam incline
To the side of perfect justice,
Mastered by their faith divine,
By one man's plain truth to manhood
And to God's supreme design.

Though the cause of evil prosper,
Yet 'tis Truth alone is strong.
Truth forever on the scaffold,
Wrong forever on the throne,
Yet that scaffold sways the future,
And, behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow,
Keeping watch above his own.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Bringing America back from the brink of fascism...indicting the fascists themselves...!!! America is coming back indeed.