America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
mike edwards66
Registered for: 12 years 1 month

America is coming back, and America is coming back strong

Post by mike edwards66 »

Vladimir Putin thanks President Trump and the CIA! Would It be so bad if we got along with Russia.

America's economy is growing at around 3 percent, ideal say economists. The stock market continues to set records.

America's unemployment is now at its lowest rate since 2000, including a 17-year low for African-Americans.

Manufacturing jobs are up, illegal immigration is down.

Trump has secured billions of dollars in trade deals.

America is coming back, and America is coming back strong.

>>>

some people say i done all right for a girl . . . oh yeah yeah

Mike C
Registered for: 21 years

Re: America is coming back, and America is coming back stron

Post by Mike C »

To paraphrase Charlie Sheen: Trump Winning!

"You go to school. I'm going out to make a buck!"
Elvis as Danny Fisher

rickeap
Registered for: 18 years 3 months

Post by rickeap »

Make Charlie Sheen President...he couldn't bring any more ridicule on the country than the incumbent monster, the type who tweets to make a political point about a train accident and then 10 minutes later remembers that he should express some sympathy.
Last edited by rickeap on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

lanadelslay
Registered for: 7 years

Post by lanadelslay »

A lot of numbers, no source

GERRY
BANNED FOR LIFE!
BANNED FOR LIFE!
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Post by GERRY »

.[/youtube]TRUMP please get rid of Nuclear power plants and use clean burning coal like you kept saying during your campagn.

Nuclear power plant just one has the ability to bring down a entire nation in one day, one single time , and 2MI Chernobyl and now Fukushima suggest every decade or so years there will be an incident. And dont forget you got those mark one reactors (1960's) like Fukushima in the States.

The controlled media for the NWO is not your friend. People remain asleep, they are like the photographer in the Helicopter flying over hours old Chernobyl who opened the Helicopter window not having any idea of the danger he was in.

I cannot feel happy this Christmas, look at the Pacific and the Fukushima people and especially the innocent children . Even in Tokyo they are picking up hotspots Hot particles, even in the west coast of America. Yes Tokyo people many have no idea what is coming, they breathed in Plutonium from hot particles from Fukushima.

It may already be too late. And please i am not worried about it being Christmas and i should forget this and be happy, this is way too late for that.

I listen to Elvis Spiritual songs and can make some sense of all this.

Peace to you all.

paulsweeney
Registered for: 19 years 7 months

Post by paulsweeney »

If you say so. Merry Christmas. Image

Topic author
mike edwards66

Post by mike edwards66 »

Pink&Black on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:17 am wrote:Coming back from what exactly?
From the brink.

lanadelslay wrote:A lot of numbers, no source
If the numbers are right (and they are), do you agree, America is coming back, and America is coming back strong?

paulsweeney wrote:If you say so.
I do say so.

Trump's tax revolution is a master-stroke, showing what happens when you put a business man in the White House. As well as enjoying lower income taxes, US workers are set to share the benefits of lower business taxes. Already, as a direct result of Trump's tax law, several big companies, AT&T for example, are to hand employees a pay bonus of up to $1,000.

America's economy is in rude health. The stock market's have been setting records relentlessly since Trump was elected.

America's unemployment is down, manufacturing jobs are up, illegal immigration is down, trade deals are up.

>>>

some people say i done all right for a girl . . . oh yeah yeah

poormadpeter2

Post by poormadpeter2 »

mike edwards66 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:14 am wrote:Vladimir Putin thanks President Trump and the CIA! Would It be so bad if we got along with Russia.

America's economy is growing at around 3 percent, ideal say economists. The stock market continues to set records.

America's unemployment is now at its lowest rate since 2000, including a 17-year low for African-Americans.

You do realise that American unemployment has been falling since 2010, right? Trump has had no effect on that. It was happening anyway - other than that the fall has slowed down over the last year.

FatherJack1980
Registered for: 8 years 4 months

Post by FatherJack1980 »

For those ill-informed people that believe the constant lies that Trump spews out:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-meager-impact-on-the-economy-and-stocks/

And if they have the same attention span of Trump, who has the attention span of a gnat, here's the essence:
Presidents love to take credit for a rising economy and stock market, and Donald Trump is doing so with customary brio, amplified by his trusty Twitter account. But amid the self-congratulations, the truth is that other forces at play before he took office are primarily fueling the good news.

And if they like vivid colors and moving images (which apparently also applies to Trump - since he watches A LOT of television), then here's a good link - which, unsurprisingly, has images of Trump; who a lot of people would call fat and ugly - but I would never do that; much like Trump would never call Kim Jong-un short and fat smt175

This is very likely my last post of the year - so merry christmas and a happy new year; since, who knows, it might be our last :wink:

Harry S. Truman: The buck stops here

Donald Duck Trump: "I don't take responsibility at all"

"I do want always corruption" ~ Donald "Birther" Trump - 22 Nov 2019 :wtf: :facep:

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy" ~ Donald "Birther" Trump - 6 Nov 2012

"Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III." ~ Donald "Birther" Trump - 31 Aug 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ydWzTnD7Fw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WotiVvyS1yk

And this is a-not-to-be-missed-instant-classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

"Elvis has left the house" :facep: ~ Donald "Birther" Trump - 16 Nov 2018

- he's clearly a patriot that respects the flag and a very stable genius with a large a-brain(!). I'm of course being sarcastic because Donald Trump is a moron.

matilda
Banned
Banned
Registered for: 11 years 9 months

Post by matilda »

mike edwards66 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:14 am wrote:Vladimir Putin thanks President Trump and the CIA! Would It be so bad if we got along with Russia.

Since you at one time or even several times elevated Elvis worst concert moments in 1977 to false grandiosity it's no wonder that you championing for Trump.

Tony Trout

Post by Tony Trout »

Can someone please fast forward to 2020 so we can get this disgrace of a U.S. President out of office, please? His tax cuts were aimed to make the rich RICHER & the poor people (such as myself) POORER. How wonderful is that? Pretty damn disgraceful if you ask me. And one wonders why I rarely ever come around here anymore - it's turned into a freakin' podium for people to spew their political crap!! IT"S AN ELVIS PRESLEY MESSAGEBOARD, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! :evil: :x :roll:

"If the songs don't go over, we can do a medley of costumes!" - Elvis Presley (August 10, 1970 backstage in his dressing room before the first show of the August, 10, 1970/September 8, 1970 season in Vegas).

Topic author
mike edwards66

Post by mike edwards66 »

matilda on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:44 pm wrote:
mike edwards66 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:14 am wrote:Vladimir Putin thanks President Trump and the CIA! Would It be so bad if we got along with Russia.

Since you at one time or even several times elevated Elvis worst concert moments in 1977 to false grandiosity it's no wonder that you championing for Trump.
Dumb post.

poormadpeter2 wrote:You do realise that American unemployment has been falling since 2010, right? Trump has had no effect on that. It was happening anyway - other than that the fall has slowed down over the last year.
I said unemployment is at its lowest rate since 2000, which it is. Trump's critics won't admit it but the US economy is on the march, and it has the potential to get even better. Last week, all three major stock exchanges in the US soared to record highs. Blue-collar America has been having a better time of it than at any stage in recent memory. Consumer confidence has gone through the roof.

Who would wish for Hillary Clinton now.

Tony Trout

Post by Tony Trout »

mike edwards66 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:48 pm wrote:

Dumb post.

poormadpeter2 wrote:You do realise that American unemployment has been falling since 2010, right? Trump has had no effect on that. It was happening anyway - other than that the fall has slowed down over the last year.
I said unemployment is at its lowest rate since 2000, which it is. Trump's critics won't admit it but the US economy is on the march, and it has the potential to get even better. Last week, all three major stock exchanges in the US soared to record highs. Blue-collar America has been having a better time of it than at any stage in recent memory. Consumer confidence has gone through the roof.

Mike, I'm getting so sick and tired of seeing your political posts about Trump - he's not the great man that you think he is (I'm sorry to burst your bubble)! His approval numbers are at an all-time low and Democrats who turned Republican and voted for him are SORRY and REGRETFUL that they did. He's doing his damndest to try to start a war with Korea (so they won't impeach him - you can't impeach a U.S. President while there's a war going on). And I bring up impeachment because he has done far more than Nixon did during the Watergate scandal to get impeached.

You are going on my ignore list. NOW!

"If the songs don't go over, we can do a medley of costumes!" - Elvis Presley (August 10, 1970 backstage in his dressing room before the first show of the August, 10, 1970/September 8, 1970 season in Vegas).

BobDylan
Registered for: 9 years 5 months

Post by BobDylan »

Tony Trout on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:22 pm wrote:

Dumb post.

Mike, I'm getting so sick and tired of seeing your political posts about Trump - he's not the great man that you think he is (I'm sorry to burst your bubble)! His approval numbers are at an all-time low and Democrats who turned Republican and voted for him are SORRY and REGRETFUL that they did. He's doing his damndest to try to start a war with Korea (so they won't impeach him - you can't impeach a U.S. President while there's a war going on). And I bring up impeachment because he has done far more than Nixon did during the Watergate scandal to get impeached.

You can't? Where is that in the constitution? Would you care to elaborate on what crimes Trump has committed while in office? A President can be impeached only for any crimes committed as President. And again, in case you were gone the day they taught Government, all impeachment means is being formally charged with a crime. Both Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were impeached (and technically, Nixon didn't get impeached. There were articles of impeachment adopted by the House but he resigned before he could be impeached). Pending the outcome of an impeachment trial then there is a Senate trial and they vote to remove from office. Johnson barely survived and Clinton slid by pretty easily (he did up getting disbarred however). Again, were you gone the day they taught Government in school?

Topic author
mike edwards66

Post by mike edwards66 »

BobDylan on Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:41 am wrote:
Tony Trout on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:22 pm wrote:

Dumb post.

You can't? Where is that in the constitution? Would you care to elaborate on what crimes Trump has committed while in office? A President can be impeached only for any crimes committed as President. And again, in case you were gone the day they taught Government, all impeachment means is being formally charged with a crime. Both Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were impeached (and technically, Nixon didn't get impeached. There were articles of impeachment adopted by the House but he resigned before he could be impeached). Pending the outcome of an impeachment trial then there is a Senate trial and they vote to remove from office. Johnson barely survived and Clinton slid by pretty easily (he did up getting disbarred however). Again, were you gone the day they taught Government in school?
He must have put it on his ignore list.

Topic author
mike edwards66

Post by mike edwards66 »

Global stock markets have ended 2017 on record highs, gaining 9 trillion dollars (over 6 and a half trillion pounds), thanks in no small part to President Trump and his US tax cut revolution. In the US, even before the president's tax plan, blue-collar America has been having a better time of it than at any time in recent memory.

Cleaners, factory workers, maintenance men and women, hairdressers, bus drivers, truck drivers, waitresses, guys on construction sites, have all seen their pay rise. And the list goes on.

America is lucky to have Trump. He is the shot in the arm that America needed.

matilda
Banned
Banned
Registered for: 11 years 9 months

Post by matilda »

mike edwards66 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:48 pm wrote:

Dumb post.

"Dumb post."
Not really. Just a taste of reality that you don' t like.
But Trump would have responded the same way, i guess.

Topic author
mike edwards66

Post by mike edwards66 »

Just when the Democrats thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. Chat show bore and sanctimonious-mouth-on-a-stick, Oprah Winfrey, is "actively thinking" of running for president. Ha! Somebody hold my sides. Remember the last election, seems a lifetime ago. The American people proved then, lecturing from showbiz airheads, doesn't work.

Meanwhile, President Trump, allowed the cameras and press in to an extraordinary bipartisan meeting at the White House this week. President Trump, in charge, engaged and cutting deals. Stunning.

TINML
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by TINML »

I really just want an update on the poster that was so thankful that Trump had saved his job, where'd he go?

"We can do what we want, we can live as we chose. You see, there's no guarantee, we've got nothing to lose.."

Topic author
mike edwards66

Post by mike edwards66 »

paulsweeney on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:38 am wrote:Image
Just when the Democrats thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. Chat show bore and sanctimonious-mouth-on-a-stick, Oprah Winfrey, is "actively thinking" of running for president. Ha! Hold my sides!

If there is one thing we know from the last election, when all the liberal luvvies, smirking actors and singers, Springsteen among them ("Oh no, he's not happy and he's got a guitar"), came out against Trump, it is that the American people do not take kindly to being lectured to by showbiz airheads.

Meanwhile, President Trump allowed the cameras and press in to a quite extraordinary bipartisan meeting this week at the White House. Trump, in control, engaged and cutting deals. Stunning.

What Trump has achieved already is remarkable. He's not just fighting the Democrats, he's fighting in some cases the GOP, his own party, he's fighting the media. They said the same thing about Ronald Reagan, not fit to be president, dumb cowboy etc.

Stable genius? You tell me:

America's economy is growing fast.

Soaring stock markets at an all-time high.

Unemployment at modern record lows. Hourly wages are up and Afro-American unemployment is at modern record lows and falling.

Trump has managed the first major tax reform since Reagan and as a result we can expect massive growth ahead.

"Rocket Man" is now back at the negotiating table. And it is just possible, early days yet, but Trump could, unbelievably, bring about peace in the Middle East.

Stable genius? And then some. My God, he's effective. Trump will go down as one of the great presidents.

FatherJack1980
Registered for: 8 years 4 months

Post by FatherJack1980 »

TINML on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm wrote:I really just want an update on the poster that was so thankful that Trump had saved his job, where'd he go?
Either very busy looking for work or having a very long "executive time" à la Trump :lol:

And if you've seen the video of the US ambassador to the Netherlands then you really should watch the 'follow up' video - and I love the quote "This is the Netherlands, you have to answer questions"

...and a small reminder "No, Donald Trump Has Not Made the Economy Great Again", an article from last week: https://slate.com/business/2018/01/donald-trump-has-not-made-the-economy-great-again.html

Harry S. Truman: The buck stops here

Donald Duck Trump: "I don't take responsibility at all"

"I do want always corruption" ~ Donald "Birther" Trump - 22 Nov 2019 :wtf: :facep:

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy" ~ Donald "Birther" Trump - 6 Nov 2012

"Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III." ~ Donald "Birther" Trump - 31 Aug 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ydWzTnD7Fw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WotiVvyS1yk

And this is a-not-to-be-missed-instant-classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

"Elvis has left the house" :facep: ~ Donald "Birther" Trump - 16 Nov 2018

- he's clearly a patriot that respects the flag and a very stable genius with a large a-brain(!). I'm of course being sarcastic because Donald Trump is a moron.

paulsweeney
Registered for: 19 years 7 months

Post by paulsweeney »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk