Don't Drink and Drive ! ! ! !

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Tony Trout
Registered for: 21 years

Re: Don't Drink and Drive ! ! ! !

Post by Tony Trout »

Scarre wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:What about the people who are fiddling around with their mobile phones, GPS devices, you name it, while driving ?

Just the other day, I heard that one third of the lethal accidents are caused by distractions from handling this stuff at the wheel.

Hands free is the only way.
"Not at all" would be my vote. You're still distracted with your caller even if it's "hands free" and can still have an accident.

Will,

I'm so sorry that you've went through what you have! You're blessed that you didn't get killed in that accident, friend. I do hope that the other guy gets everything possible thrown at him while in court for the accident! It's idiots like that who should not drive - and it's people who text and drive here that are the major cause of accidents. Mom parents were following a guy into town yesterday who was talking on his cell phone and he was literally all over the road!! Dad distanced himself from that idiot because he didn't want to be in an accident due to the aforementioned driver's stupidity.

"If the songs don't go over, we can do a medley of costumes!" - Elvis Presley (August 10, 1970 backstage in his dressing room before the first show of the August, 10, 1970/September 8, 1970 season in Vegas).

ElvisFan99
Registered for: 8 years 7 months

Re: Don't Drink and Drive ! ! ! !

Post by ElvisFan99 »

Holy sh*t... get well soon, willditka.

Here's something for all the drunk (or otherwise careless) drivers to watch and think about:

While there are a couple PSA's here about other things than driving, I strongly recommend it for anyone who is, has ever been, thinks about or has ever thought about being somehow unstable behind the wheel. It will do no good for anybody.