EPFAN

Tue May 13, 2003 5:53 pm

Sure you don't mean:-

RISA WORLD

:D :D :D

Tue May 13, 2003 9:10 pm

KiwiAlan,

You know Spanish also? Great

I think they are going to rename the website, becuase then you dont need too much maintenance. Maybe in 10 years, she releases some outakes from the last CD :lol:

Im thinking also to rename mine to Lisa Presley in concert !!!

Francesc

Tue May 13, 2003 9:36 pm

I know this is meant to be funny, but Hiruo Hirose has given us so much, I really don't feel we should throw tomatoes at him for liking Lisa Marie.

When 2nd To None comes out, there will be more news on Elvis than you can imagine.

Wed May 14, 2003 12:01 am

I am just waiting for the Fort Baxter 10 volume CD set:-

"The Lisa Interviews....March thru April 2003"

Wed May 14, 2003 12:07 am

...and he went, wi-wi-wi, all the way home to middle earth!

Wed May 14, 2003 5:59 am

Jeff D, when are you going to grow up? Talking about Lisa the way you do, your immature comments towards Kiwi. Come on, we've heard enought of your childish crushes.

jeff R

Wed May 14, 2003 4:45 pm

Oh Dearest Jeffrey James, I don't think you want to start anything with me! Its best you keep your nose out of other peoples business! Why don't YOU grow up how old are you friend? Well let me tell you, you are just as imature to spend all you time on an Elvis MB as me, Mr Know IT All!
JEFF d
EPFAN!

Wed May 14, 2003 4:47 pm

...not only that Big shot Jeff R, the person you are taking up for is also, making racist comments about Lisa & her Japan fans!!!!
JEFF d
EPFAN

Wed May 14, 2003 5:57 pm

....maybe we should all calm down and be friendly. Put on a little calming music and have a nice drink!

Wed May 14, 2003 11:38 pm

yeah, I noticed the racism, too. Classy.

Thu May 15, 2003 12:10 am

No offense, but racism is rediculous on this board. Elvis In Japan is a wonderful sight and KIWIALAN is a disgrace for making such a comment. I have enjoyed your posts in the past, but you have got to grow up. I PERSONALLY take offense to this, being born in Israel. I don't appreciate any remarks against people that are not native to this country. Furthermore, to a web site owner, who holds THIS website in high regard!!

Thu May 15, 2003 12:14 am

Genesim, thine avatar scareth me.

Thu May 15, 2003 12:19 am

What about scotches!! It may say aggie, but what it really means is ANGEL!!! I cringe at that everytime. The lord will cast you out sinners!!!

Thu May 15, 2003 2:14 am

scotch wrote:yeah, I noticed the racism, too. Classy.

.......ditto on that.......

A real class act.

N8
...just a fan....

Thu May 15, 2003 3:36 am

JEFF d wrote:...and he went, wi-wi-wi, all the way home to middle earth!

:lol:

Thu May 15, 2003 3:48 am

genesim wrote:What about scotches!! It may say aggie, but what it really means is ANGEL!!! I cringe at that everytime. The lord will cast you out sinners!!!
haha, I had never even thought about Bonfire in a religious sense, but whatever keeps you on the straight and narrow. :twisted: