Marc Anthony No Voice,No Stage manners & out of sync....

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
moffringa
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Marc Anthony No Voice,No Stage manners & out of sync....

Post by moffringa »

Really.... this guy who impersonates Elvis was seen several years ago outside the Rotterdam Ahoy sport Palace in Holland (Europe)
when Elvis the Concert was shown there spreading outside leaflets to the fans to come see his'"show"... :evil:

If you look at his 'show' above with a pretty good Big band, one can see that this socalled EIP has no voice, is everytime over powered
by the music of his Band,tries to show off some Elvis moves (those karate like moves to give the ending of a song more power) wich fail
everytime cause he does it like he is just moving an arm...and his looking aside to the backup singers (stolen from Elvis his Aloha from Hawaii
show when Elvis sings suspicious minds and also does that) fails also big time. :lol:

The most funny part is in the end when he ends the Viva Las Vegas song and does this socalled 'karate'move to end the song and the band just
plays on.... :smt005 instead of stopping like when Elvis does it.

Oh yeah and singing yourself the whole song is the real Elvis way, instead of letting the audience sing the phrase "Viva Las Vegas"like it is some
Tin Pan Alley sing-a-long-contest while you stand there with those white roses at the mic. :smt003

What a joke is this guy.

promiseland
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Re: Marc Anthony No Voice,No Stage manners & out of sync....

Post by promiseland »

It's a shame there couldn't have been someone in the front row with a 30 ot 6 to take this guys head off just before the second chorus.

:smt067 smt182

ElvisFan99
Registered for: 8 years 6 months

Post by ElvisFan99 »

The name of the ETA in the video is Frank Anthony, and he's a Dutch guy. There's also an Australian ETA named Mark Anthony, who is very good - at least in my opinion:

MountainMisst

Post by MountainMisst »

It seems to be an ETA "thing" that a great deal of them don't have any musicality. It isn't difficult to sing in time, truly!!!!

Generally speaking, all the ones I've endured listening to for a few moments, don't know anything about timing, or phrasing, or feeling.

The music does one thing, they do another. It makes my skin crawl.

It is gutting that some of Elvis' closest "friends" are involved with these ETA's and promoting them. What ever happened to loyalty?

Now, this is a dog with rhythm! lol :D :D :D

You go, you good thing! :D

TCB-FAN
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Post by TCB-FAN »

MountainMisst wrote:It seems to be an ETA "thing" that a great deal of them don't have any musicality. It isn't difficult to sing in time, truly!!!!

Generally speaking, all the ones I've endured listening to for a few moments, don't know anything about timing, or phrasing, or feeling.

It is gutting that some of Elvis' closest "friends" are involved with these ETA's and promoting them. What ever happened to loyalty?

Point well taken, MM ! LOL ! :) It seems like the ETA business is simply just that, a "business" taking advantage of those who actually saw the real deal in concert many many ions ago when He was alive and well. It is so saddening to think that these fans are actually convinced that they are getting their hard earned money's worth by having to go through the torture of seeing these no-talent, ugly (& pardon my Scottish) %%&#ing $%&clowns, in an attempt to relive their glory days of seeing the real deal. I really feel sorry for those people. They would be soooooo much better off viewing old movies and concerts of EP at home, at least their eyes and ears won't get strained in that respect, lol.

Now as far as those individuals (who shall remain nameless for the sake of this conversation) who once aligned themselves with EP's inner circle (and knew EP personally)and are now promoting these talentless eyesore imbeciles should be utterly be ashamed of themselves for stooping so low. I truly believe they were never "close friends" with Elvis to begin with, and were in it for the fame & money gravy train. There was no loyalty from them. Just greed, selfishness and egocentricity. What a pity...... :facep:

I don't usually post on this forum like I used to, but every once in a while I'd like to put in my 2 cents worth just to spice things up a bit. :smt006 :wink: :smt031 :smt063

"If The Songs Don't Go Over With The Crowd, We Can Always Do A Medley Of Costumes."

Elvis A. Presley, 1970

MountainMisst

Post by MountainMisst »

TCB-FAN wrote:
MountainMisst wrote:It seems to be an ETA "thing" that a great deal of them don't have any musicality. It isn't difficult to sing in time, truly!!!!

Point well taken, MM ! LOL ! :) It seems like the ETA business is simply just that, a "business" taking advantage of those who actually saw the real deal in concert many many ions ago when He was alive and well. It is so saddening to think that these fans are actually convinced that they are getting their hard earned money's worth by having to go through the torture of seeing these no-talent, ugly (& pardon my Scottish) %%&#ing $%&clowns, in an attempt to relive their glory days of seeing the real deal. I really feel sorry for those people. They would be soooooo much better off viewing old movies and concerts of EP at home, at least their eyes and ears won't get strained in that respect, lol.

Now as far as those individuals (who shall remain nameless for the sake of this conversation) who once aligned themselves with EP's inner circle (and knew EP personally)and are now promoting these talentless eyesore imbeciles should be utterly be ashamed of themselves for stooping so low. I truly believe they were never "close friends" with Elvis to begin with, and were in it for the fame & money gravy train. There was no loyalty from them. Just greed, selfishness and egocentricity. What a pity...... :facep:

I don't usually post on this forum like I used to, but every once in a while I'd like to put in my 2 cents worth just to spice things up a bit. :smt006 :wink: :smt031 :smt063

Great post, thank you, TCB-FAN :D

Vince_Everett
Formerly Dutch Fireworks
Registered for: 9 years 10 months

Post by Vince_Everett »

That ending though. :lol:

Mama she done told me, Papa done told me too: 'Son, that gal you're foolin' with, she ain't no good for you!'