Off Topic Messages

All gone !!!

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:17 am

A couple of years ago i wrote on the fecc that i sold all my elvis records ! so now its time to sell all my elvis books and mags,i took them to a shop i know today and the guy that owns it will make me an offer on monday.so all the elvis stuff i have left are cd's and dvd's.it was a lttle sad going though the fan club mags and books i have been collecting since i was 8 years old.but they are just dust collectors now and have been sitting in my attic for years, so out with the old !!!

Re: All gone !!!

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:49 am

rocknroller wrote:A couple of years ago i wrote on the fecc that i sold all my elvis records ! so now its time to sell all my elvis books and mags,i took them to a shop i know today and the guy that owns it will make me an offer on monday.so all the elvis stuff i have left are cd's and dvd's.it was a lttle sad going though the fan club mags and books i have been collecting since i was 8 years old.but they are just dust collectors now and have been sitting in my attic for years, so out with the old !!!

Are you making room for the Keith Urban stuff?

Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:19 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
rocknroller wrote:A couple of years ago i wrote on the fecc that i sold all my elvis records ! so now its time to sell all my elvis books and mags,i took them to a shop i know today and the guy that owns it will make me an offer on monday.so all the elvis stuff i have left are cd's and dvd's.it was a lttle sad going though the fan club mags and books i have been collecting since i was 8 years old.but they are just dust collectors now and have been sitting in my attic for years, so out with the old !!!

Are you making room for the Keith Urban stuff?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:56 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Are you making room for the Keith Urban stuff?

This doesn't take up a lot of space, and it'll do the job nicely.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:19 am

The Pirate wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Are you making room for the Keith Urban stuff?

This doesn't take up a lot of space, and it'll do the job nicely.

Cheers anyway ! but much rather have the money !!! :wink: :lol:

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:10 am

What kind of Turntable do you have? If you still have it.
Are you strictly CD's now (digital)?

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:15 am

promiseland wrote:What kind of Turntable do you have? If you still have it.
Are you strictly CD's now (digital)?

Just cd's now !!!