Off Topic Messages

Re: Rob?

Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:37 am

Francesc wrote:
Delboy wrote:I'm going to miss his gifts.. ColinB never gave away a thing!!!

Knowledge

Plus peace, charm and love. Oh, yeah. Alizee, too.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:07 am

KHoots wrote:
Francesc wrote:
Delboy wrote:I'm going to miss his gifts.. ColinB never gave away a thing!!!

Knowledge

Plus peace, charm and love. Oh, yeah. Alizee, too.

plus warm-heartedness.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Colin rocks!
I love the guy.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Rob where are thou, where are thou.
We need some Damn It's and Bastard Jokes!
This turned into a colinB thread :shock:

Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:24 am

As Elvis once said, "Adios mother!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:15 pm

Fear not folks, Rob will return in "Short-shorts Are Forever." Or maybe in "From Cincinati With Love." Then again, it just might be in "The Man with The Golden Pun."

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:39 pm

What effect do people think this thread is going to have? It's OK, don't worry because I'm going to tell you.

Number one, he might read this lot and think to himself "Oh my goodness, look at all that. These folks adore me! I'm unstoppable! If I time this right I could make a comeback on a par with Elvis'." Or number two, he might have been thinking that he'd made a mistake and that he was going to start posting again sometime in the future, but now there's no point because if he does he's going to look like some big-headed old fool that has re-appeared in order to keep his myriad of fans happy.

Either way it's perhaps not the end result that anyone here hoped for.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:08 pm

The Pirate wrote:What effect do people think this thread is going to have? It's OK, don't worry because I'm going to tell you.

Number one, he might read this lot and think to himself "Oh my goodness, look at all that. These folks adore me! I'm unstoppable! If I time this right I could make a comeback on a par with Elvis'." Or number two, he might have been thinking that he'd made a mistake and that he was going to start posting again sometime in the future, but now there's no point because if he does he's going to look like some big-headed old fool that has re-appeared in order to keep his myriad of fans happy.

lol

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:15 pm

The Pirate wrote:What effect do people think this thread is going to have? It's OK, don't worry because I'm going to tell you.

Hey, Rob's not afraid of being a big-headed old fool ...

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Well that's disappointing news... will miss your good nature and sardonic wit, Rob... take care of yourself!!