Off Topic Messages

Motorized Elvis

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:33 am

:sosorry:

This photo was taken in Las Vegas two or three weeks ago by a friend of mine ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Motorized Elvis

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:38 pm

I never ever want to visit Las Vegas.....

Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Dear God.

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:15 pm

shoot him............

Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:31 pm

debtd1 wrote:shoot him............

Maybe someone already did but it didn't completely stop him ....

Better luck next time!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:
debtd1 wrote:shoot him............

Maybe someone already did but it didn't completely stop him ....

Better luck next time!

I think the horse already left the barn on that one! :lol:

rjm

Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:53 pm

shame, but Vegas (in particular) does seem to be the home of the bad ETA's.....

I have been twice, last time was 2006.....definitely getting seedier.
I was walking down the strip with my Husband and Son (who was 15 at the time) and there were guys...for the want of a better word, 'flapping' playing sized cards again themselves...making a huge noise. These cards had womens pics and telephone no's on them. They were leaning in front of me...over my Son...trying to pass them to my Husband...I couldn't believe that they were trying to encourage him to visit 'ladies of the night' in front of me....Men on their own I understand.

Its a shame because The Grand Canyon is the most awe enspiring place to see....breathtaking

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:42 pm

debtd1 wrote:shame, but Vegas (in particular) does seem to be the home of the bad ETA's.....

I was walking down the strip with my Husband and Son (who was 15 at the time) and there were guys...for the want of a better word, 'flapping' playing sized cards again themselves...making a huge noise. These cards had womens pics and telephone no's on them. They were leaning in front of me...over my Son...trying to pass them to my Husband...I couldn't believe that they were trying to encourage him to visit 'ladies of the night' in front of me....Men on their own I understand.

Its a shame because The Grand Canyon is the most awe enspiring place to see....breathtaking

Yeah they are very annoying ... and if you tell no to the first 5 guys you will think that the 6th would give up offering it .... :facep:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:30 am

debtd1 wrote:shame, but Vegas (in particular) does seem to be the home of the bad ETA's.....

Same thing happened to me. Anytime I tell of my visit to Vegas, this story gets mentioned.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:38 am

He was there is sept 2013 too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Ah this wasn't what I expected to see when I opened this thread, am I disappointed? A lil bit.