Off Topic Messages

America Needs To Wake Up And Vote Jesse In 2016 !

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:48 am

Not only does this fine man walk to a different beat, he is just plain in your face honest. This man, Jesse Ventura needs to be elected as U.S. President in 2016, not only to save America, but the world, quite literally.

Here's his most recent interview from just over a month ago on RT News Network....he endorses neither of the two established U.S. political parties, and for good reason. Please watch interview carefully. This fella has a lot to say....

phpBB [video]

Re: America Needs To Wake Up And Vote Jesse In 2016 !

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:40 am

I don't agree with all of his views, but it cannot be denied that Jesse Ventura speaks truth to power, and that deserves both respect and admiration.

He's stood tall when interviewed by every single Fox News blowhard, so much so that they won't put him on anymore, because he cannot be bullied in the way they bully anyone with a dissenting view.

Will he run in 2016? Time will tell. Will he be a viable candidate? Not without enough money to be registered in all 50 states and place TV ads where and when needed. Will he get my vote? Not yet.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 pm

He is a compelling figure, and an interesting speaker. I do like his forthright approach, even if I think he's a bit "out there" on a few issues. Would I vote for him? Possibly, as there has yet to be an attractive candidate from either party.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:58 am

Many years ago I thought Jesse Ventura was a joke. He has since proved that he is far from a joke. He's extremely intelligent and he's always interesting. I like him a lot but he doesn't stand a chance in hell of becoming president. And he himself explains why in this clip:

phpBB [video]

Up to 80% of Americans identify themselves as Christian. Atheists have higher unfavorable ratings than Muslims (53% to 35%) so he'd have a better chance if he were a member of Islam.

I will be supporting Hillary Clinton in 2016. It's time to put a woman in charge. And I would love it if she were to pick California Governor Jerry Brown as her running mate. A no-nonsense team!

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:36 am

I would hate to think the president of the United States might be under the influence of somebody like Alex Jones. Thats a scary thought. Ventura's past has given him great skills as a showman and self promoter. He can play the game really well and knows exactly what he's doing. He may not be in the ring anymore,but he never stopped playing a role. Very interesting guy who really is fascinating to listen to. Not a chance of making a presidential run though. I sure liked watching him wrestle in the Garden back in the day.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:14 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:I don't agree with all of his views, but it cannot be denied that Jesse Ventura speaks truth to power, and that deserves both respect and admiration.

He's stood tall when interviewed by every single Fox News blowhard, so much so that they won't put him on anymore, because he cannot be bullied in the way they bully anyone with a dissenting view.

Will he run in 2016? Time will tell. Will he be a viable candidate? Not without enough money to be registered in all 50 states and place TV ads where and when needed. Will he get my vote? Not yet.

Murdoch will start some hate campaign from behind his journalists like he does in my country.

Jesse would be aware of it, let us hope other people won't be blind to Murdoch's manipulations, sneaky ...... he is.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:04 am

Jesse Ventura is f*ing awesome. He has my vote anytime. 8)

Unfortunately he will never be elected President, because he is the only American Politistion that tells the truth. All the politisons in the USA would conspire to have him rubbed out or disappear if it looked like he would win in a landslide if he was running. I love and served my country, but i absolutely hate all the politisons in it. They are all corrupt scumbags, and making big bucks and have all the best benefits, and don't do sh*t for the common people.They work for the Rich, when in fact they work for us common folks too. We pay their fat pay checks, and they treat us like used toilet paper.

I AINT GOT TIME TO BLEED.

phpBB [video]

Anybody watch his show Conspiracy Theory, this show is awesome.

:arrow: http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy-theory/index.html 8)

:arrow: http://www.conspiracytheoryjesseventura.com/ 8)
Last edited by SUN-RCA on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:20 am

Politics, with the major parties as they are, are really just the same coin, pick a side, all run by the 1% anyway.

It would be a dream to shake things up; however, too many people are brainwashed and follow blindly.