Off Topic Messages

Re: New to FECC

Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:25 am

busdrivinginstructor wrote:
rocknroller wrote:Welcome ! hope you have a "bullet proof jacket" if you do you will be fine on here !!!

Thank you,i teach men to drive coaches and sevice buses, so im pretty thick skinned

Good for you !!! :)

Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:28 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Is your old man a member here? What does he have to say about FECC?

Yes he is Doctor John,he says he counts most of you here as his friends and extended family.i am Mrs Keninlincs

lol hi there when you wrote old man,in glasgow old man means your dad.ken is a great friend and a great guy !!! :)

Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:55 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Is your old man a member here? What does he have to say about FECC?

Yes he is Doctor John,he says he counts most of you here as his friends and extended family.i am Mrs Keninlincs

Aw, it was like "What's My Line?" for a while there!

Very interesting work you do! I never thought about that: who teaches the drivers. That's cool.

Say hi to "Mr. busdrivinginstructor" for me! ;)

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:29 am

Awesome!! Ken is a most wonderful, and very funny, member of this forum.

And we all love his "Elvis" shirts.

::rocks

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:35 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:

Nice one Doc, I was about to mention Ken's unique Elvis shirts, they're great.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:33 am

rocknroller wrote:

lol hi there when you wrote old man,in glasgow old man means your dad.ken is a great friend and a great guy !!! :)

I always call him my Old man as he is almost 2 months older than me,he has mentioned you before as you went to Memphis at the same time as he did with the fan club.When we see the weather forcast and it says it is snowing in Scotland he always says Pat will be busy in his gritter today.lol

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:35 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:

Indeed,he does have some different to the norm shirts lol

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:37 am

rjm wrote:

Aw, it was like "What's My Line?" for a while there!

Very interesting work you do! I never thought about that: who teaches the drivers. That's cool.

Say hi to "Mr. busdrivinginstructor" for me! ;)

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Hi
It is a challenging rewarding job indeed.i said hi to him

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:43 am

Welcome and always "Happy Trails" from Germany.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Welcome!

Keninlincs is one of the few members who hasn't welcomed you yet on this forum :wink:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:47 pm

busdrivinginstructor wrote:i am Mrs Keninlincs

We love Ken, so please do not let him eat any more of those burgers that he posted a picture of awhile back.

We want him around here for a long time to come.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:59 pm

MikeFromHolland wrote:Welcome!

Keninlincs is one of the few members who hasn't welcomed you yet on this forum :wink:

Mine was on 1st page Mike
mobile reply

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Rob wrote:
busdrivinginstructor wrote:i am Mrs Keninlincs

We love Ken, so please do not let him eat any more of those burgers that he posted a picture of awhile back.

We want him around here for a long time to come.

Thank you Rob,he is on a new year diet now

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:02 pm

Thank you Mike

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Winston wrote:Welcome and always "Happy Trails" from Germany.

Thank you Winston

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:41 pm

A warm welcome to the forum.

Ken is one of the coolest guys around.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Welcome to the board-I'm curious,were you a Elvis fan before you met Ken or did he convert you :D

Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:23 am

keninlincs wrote:

Mine was on 1st page Mike
mobile reply

Now, that's true love :D

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:08 am

jacob wrote:

Welcome to the board-I'm curious,were you a Elvis fan before you met Ken or did he convert you :D

Same question?
...and by all means welcome!!

Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:05 pm

elvisalisellers wrote:A warm welcome to the forum.

Ken is one of the coolest guys around.

Thank you !

Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:08 pm

jacob wrote:

Thanks.Although I had always admired Elvis I would never have called myself a fan until we went to Memphis in 2008, thats when I became a real fan

Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Welcome to FECC Mrs Keninlincs, hope you are gonna like it here. ::rocks

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:43 am

Welcome.

Ken is a cool guy :smt023 :smt023

Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:28 am

Welcome, Mrs. Keninlincs. Glad to have you aboard. :)

Elvisly,

Linda in Atlanta

Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:32 pm

I'll get you butlerrrrr :lol:
Welcome to FECC