Off Topic Messages

Darlene Love on Letterman

Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:24 pm

For those of you who, like me, just don't feel like it's Christmas until Darlene Love performs "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" on the Letterman show, well mark your calendar because Darlene will be on this Friday (the 20th). This is one yearly tradition I try to never miss.

Re: Darlene Love on Letterman

Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:30 am

Here it is...

phpBB [video]

Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Thanks TJ. Once again, she nailed the song.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Classic singer and song .............

Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:06 am

My wife and I watched this the other night. Great set of pipes for a 72 year old!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:41 am

paulsweeney wrote:My wife and I watched this the other night. Great set of pipes for a 72 year old!

Canucks are allowed to watch Letterman ? I thought the CRTC had Letterman banned from Canuck airwaves years ago.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:12 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:My wife and I watched this the other night. Great set of pipes for a 72 year old!

Canucks are allowed to watch Letterman ? I thought the CRTC had Letterman banned from Canuck airwaves years ago.

With Paul Shaffer on the show the CRTC gives it a pass. Go old Thunder Bay boy.

More importantly, how do you know about the CRTC?! You must be Canadian. Americans don't know who our PM is, let alone a regulatory body for our airwaves...

Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:17 am

paulsweeney wrote:
More importantly, how do you know about the CRTC?! You must be Canadian. Americans don't know who our PM is, let alone a regulatory body for our airwaves...

I'm just a well informed Brit. I know quite a bit about CRTC as much as I do about INTERPOL, the NSA, THE CIA , THE RCMP , THE FBI and any other 3 or 4 letter word agency I can think of. I guess you can say I have certain authoritative connections....so you better watch yourself. :wink:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:52 am

He knows, because he needs to: he's really Mark Zuckerberg. ;)

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:21 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:

I'm just a well informed Brit. I know quite a bit about CRTC as much as I do about INTERPOL, the NSA, THE CIA , THE RCMP , THE FBI and any other 3 or 4 letter word agency I can think of. I guess you can say I have certain authoritative connections....so you better watch yourself. :wink:

A Brit. Okay, I understand now ;-)