Off Topic Messages

Jesse Ventura Should Run In 2016

Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Jesse Ventura is a brutally honest straight man. He holds no punches when it comes to how deceptive and hypocrytical the U.S. government really is. He really tells it like it is. In this recent interview from 2012, he made Piers Morgan look like a colossal tool & a douchebag.

Jesse has my vote. Although I can't vote since I'm in the UK. lol

phpBB [video]

Re: Jesse Ventura Should Run In 2016

Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:50 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Jesse Ventura is a brutally honest straight man. He holds no punches when it comes to how deceptive and hypocrytical the U.S. government really is. He really tells it like it is. In this recent interview from 2012, he made Piers Morgan look like a colossal tool & a douchebag.

Jesse has my vote. Although I can't vote since I'm in the UK. lol

phpBB [video]




Very good.

Of course everyone is sleeping in each other's bed with regard to the 1%, media and politicians, that goes unsaid.

I hope that nothing happens to Jessie Ventura.

"Piers Morgan is alleged to have close ties with the Rupert Murdoch family and defended them in the media against suggestions that they were more involved in the News International phone hacking scandal than they claimed".

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piers_Morgan

Jessie really put Morgan in his place - I love it, I think I'll watch the interview again, lol. That was good!!!!

:D

(Ohhh thank you, TCB-FAN, my enthusiasm took over, lol).

Re: Jesse Ventura Should Run In 2016

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:26 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Jesse Ventura is a brutally honest straight man. He holds no punches when it comes to how deceptive and hypocrytical the U.S. government really is. He really tells it like it is. In this recent interview from 2012, he made Piers Morgan look like a colossal tool & a douchebag.

Jesse has my vote. Although I can't vote since I'm in the UK. lol

phpBB [video]



Jesse Ventura speaks truth to power, and has my respect and admiration. Piers Morgan is very much a fool, douche bag, and company man.

However, it is odd you love how Ventura "really tells it like it is," when he almost totally agrees with my view of the President Kennedy murder in Dallas fifty years ago, and its aftermath. Do such contradictions even cross your mind?

Re: Jesse Ventura Should Run In 2016

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:38 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Jesse Ventura is a brutally honest straight man. He holds no punches when it comes to how deceptive and hypocrytical the U.S. government really is. He really tells it like it is. In this recent interview from 2012, he made Piers Morgan look like a colossal tool & a douchebag.

Jesse has my vote. Although I can't vote since I'm in the UK. lol

phpBB [video]



Jesse Ventura speaks truth to power, and has my respect and admiration. Piers Morgan is very much a fool, douche bag, and company man.

However, it is odd you love how Ventura "really tells it like it is," when he almost totally agrees with my view of the President Kennedy murder in Dallas fifty years ago, and its aftermath. Do such contradictions even cross your mind?




Everyone has an opinion on what happened on 11-22-63 & it's aftermath. There's no denying that. It's a very complicated matter, and is still debated today. The same can be said with 9-11-01. The bottom line is this ...people lie to cover their arses & to make a tidy profit. (that especially includes the corporate media, the government & the big corporations) There are too many lies and deceptions out there in the world, it's really difficult to believe anything anymore...that I think we can all agree upon.

Re: Jesse Ventura Should Run In 2016

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:47 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Everyone has an opinion on what happened on 11-22-63 & it's aftermath. There's no denying that. It's a very complicated matter, and is still debated today. The same can be said with 9-11-01. The bottom line is this ...people lie to cover their arses & to make a tidy profit. (that especially includes the corporate media, the government & the big corporations) There are too many lies and deceptions out there in the world, it's really difficult to believe anything anymore...that I think we can all agree upon.


That's a cop-out, for both 1963 and 2001, as Ventura would himself tell you. The truth is easy to find, you just have to open your eyes. Interesting you mention 11-22 and 9-11 as there are many parallels between them.

Re: Jesse Ventura Should Run In 2016

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:58 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Everyone has an opinion on what happened on 11-22-63 & it's aftermath. There's no denying that. It's a very complicated matter, and is still debated today. The same can be said with 9-11-01. The bottom line is this ...people lie to cover their arses & to make a tidy profit. (that especially includes the corporate media, the government & the big corporations) There are too many lies and deceptions out there in the world, it's really difficult to believe anything anymore...that I think we can all agree upon.


That's a cop-out, for both 1963 and 2001, as Ventura would himself tell you. The truth is easy to find, you just have to open your eyes. Interesting you mention 11-22 and 9-11 as there are many parallels between them.



The only truth I know is this.....where's there's money to be made (whether it be through war, assassinations, cover-ups, etc..) there is interest.
Example...The Rawanda genocide of 20 years ago...the U.S. government didn't give squat about what happened there. Why ? Because there's no oil (money) . Bingo !! If Iraq did not have oil as a resource.....we would not have to have countless troops coming home in body bags. Iraq was no immediate threat to anyone. Just lies & deceptions for the sake of starting the war.Just follow the money. It's always about the freakin money.

Just a side note...did you know Kennedy wanted to end the Federal Reserve, who before his death planned to end the FR System to eliminate the national debt a central bank creates by printing money and loaning it to the government ? But that's a whole different discussion altogether. (The current national U.S. debt has now risen to 18 Trillion Dollars)

Re: Jesse Ventura Should Run In 2016

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:31 am

Jesse puts Douchebag Hannity to shame in this interview. Hannity is a certified Dubya arse kisser.


phpBB [video]