Off Topic Messages

Rod Stewart My Hometown !

Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:57 am

Well here's something I never thought I'd see.

http://www.rodstewart.com/events/

Boston

New York

Philadelphia

Las Vegas.....

FALKIRK Wey Heah!

U339225_website7resize.jpg

norrie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rod Stewart My Hometown !

Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:40 am

I saw Rod Stewart for my first and only time put on one of the greatest performances i have ever seen, back in 1988 or 89 in Boston, at a small theater with about 500 or 1000 people, i had great seats. This guy was all over that stage just rocking it, he was pouring buckets of sweat from all the non stop energy he put into every song, i mean from beginning to end, he just was nailing it. That show was unbelievable, and i have already bought my tickets for his show in Boston again on 12/4/13, i cant wait to see this guy perform again, he was freaking awesome. :D

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:39 pm

I saw Rod in concert about three years ago, and thought he put on a terrific show. Very energetic, with great production values and splendid musicians. I would certainly see him live again.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:57 am

I saw him At Ibrox Stadium Glasgow in 1995 and it was a great show.Got my tickets for June 21st at the Falkirk Stadium.
I go the stadium every other week to watch Falkirk FC but this time I might actually enjoy going along !

norrie

Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:04 pm

That's wicked norrie!

Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:32 am

I saw him on stage in Sydney entertainment Centre in the early 90's and apart from Bob Dylan was absolutely the WORST show i have ever seen!~
unbelievably bad!~ :evil:

Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:16 am

YDKM wrote:I saw him on stage in Sydney entertainment Centre in the early 90's and apart from Bob Dylan was absolutely the WORST show i have ever seen!~
unbelievably bad!~ :evil:

Your detailed description of why Stewart was "unbelievably bad" is illuminating.