Off Topic Messages

Biggest star in the world ?

Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:28 pm

hi

who is for you THE Biggest star in the world ? ( alive today )

Re: Biggest star in the world ?

Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:55 pm

From where we are, the Sun.

Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Jody Miller.

Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:13 pm

lang lang :smt001

Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:09 am

Madonna

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:25 am

Alive today, i would have to say Nobody, because no one pops into my head instantly, and if i have to think about who it is, then there is nobody, also because all the real biggest stars are dead, or retired. We live in a world today where i don't consider anyone the biggest star in entertainment. We see these shooting stars so much today that they just don't leave a lasting impact, on me anyway.

They come and go so fast that they are not on the map long enough, plus most of your celebrities today are just OK, they get into it, make their millions and disappear into the sunset, and try to make comebacks years later, and they never make it back, for most of them anyway, and if they do, it's short lived and then they are gone for good.

For me i love the Celebrities and Entertainment from the 1930's, 40's, 50's the most, the music, the movies, the times, those were the best of times imo, and i was not alive yet to enjoy those golden eras, but man i wish i did live in those times, especially the 50's. Oh and the 80's :wink:

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:31 am

I personally dislike the word "celebrity" or "star" so much. People are people and if they are good people and help others, they would be my "star".

I also like a great deal, animals when they show their incredible intelligence and save other animals or people. Truly magnificent for me.

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:48 am

Mountain Misst wrote:I personally dislike the word "celebrity" or "star" so much. People are people and if they are good people and help others, they would be my "star".

I also like a great deal, animals when they show their incredible intelligence and save other animals or people. Truly magnificent for me.

Like Dolphins, i love Dolphins, they really are very intelligent and have helped people before who are in distress, and they really get along with humans, well the nice humans anyway. :wink:

Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:41 am

SUN-RCA wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:I personally dislike the word "celebrity" or "star" so much. People are people and if they are good people and help others, they would be my "star".

Like Dolphins, i love Dolphins, they really are very intelligent and have helped people before who are in distress, and they really get along with humans, well the nice humans anyway. :wink:

Yes!

Don't you smile back? lol :D

I love being on a boat and they play in the waves, smiling, enjoying life, so wonderful.

I love them, too. :D

Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:15 am

For me personally, it has always been twinkle twinkle little star.

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:22 am

My wife!

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:42 am

tcb4 wrote:hi

Mickey Rooney.

Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:51 pm

tcb4 wrote:hi

Clint Eastwood.

Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:13 pm

This handsome fella from Toronto.......(for all the wrong reasons apparently) "Hey Mr. Mayor, is that crack on your upper lip" ??

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:47 am

TCB-FAN wrote:This handsome fella from Toronto.......(for all the wrong reasons apparently) "Hey Mr. Mayor, is that crack on your upper lip" ??

Yuck, what a pig! All those jam rolls...

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:55 am

ECC83 wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:This handsome fella from Toronto.......(for all the wrong reasons apparently) "Hey Mr. Mayor, is that crack on your upper lip" ??

Yuck, what a pig! All those jam rolls...

Nice. I'll bet you have six-pack abs, huh?

Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Paul McCartney.

Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:15 am

If you're talking the biggest icon in the world today, then take your pick.

Image Image

Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:41 am

Ali for sure

Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:24 am

For me, Clint Eastwood.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:49 am

Many people in the world won't even know who Clint Eastwood is now that he's rarely in front of the camera. Like it or loathe it, the stars with the biggest following in the world at the moment are One Direction. Harry Styles has nearly 20 million followers on twitter, and there are very few countries that they have yet to conquer.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:50 am

poormadpeter wrote:Many people in the world won't even know who Clint Eastwood is now that he's rarely in front of the camera. Like it or loathe it, the stars with the biggest following in the world at the moment are One Direction. Harry Styles has nearly 20 million followers on twitter, and there are very few countries that they have yet to conquer.

Who the f**k is Harry Styles? :shock:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:45 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:Many people in the world won't even know who Clint Eastwood is now that he's rarely in front of the camera. Like it or loathe it, the stars with the biggest following in the world at the moment are One Direction. Harry Styles has nearly 20 million followers on twitter, and there are very few countries that they have yet to conquer.

Who the f**k is Harry Styles? :shock:

i have forgotten already,he is no Clint Eastwood, Madonna or Ali for sure

Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:43 pm

The name Clint Eastwood is known throughout the world from all ages and generations regardless if he hasn't been in front of a camera for a few years.

There are other stars who could also claim to be the biggest star in the world by just using one name like Ali, Madonna, Arnold, Stallone.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Bodie wrote:

The name Clint Eastwood is known throughout the world from all ages and generations regardless if he hasn't been in front of a camera for a few years.

There are other stars who could also claim to be the biggest star in the world by just using one name like Ali, Madonna, Arnold, Stallone.

We're talking 2013 not 1993. That's a bit like saying Crosby was a bigger star in 1958 than Elvis. Conservative society would have liked to have said that was the case, but it wasn't.