Off Topic Messages

Re: More Lost Film Of JFK Motorcade

Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:22 pm

jak wrote:
KHoots wrote:Very interesting, thanks for posting. I see Mr. Hill believes Oswald was the lone gunman.

Mr. Hill is obviously part of the conspiracy. He didn't fool me for a second.

Well, don't forget. Mr. Hill has read a lot about the events of that day. :wink:

Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:57 am

Bob Schieffer of CBS news did a brief interview from Daley Plaza on the news this morning. He was there covering the JFK motorcade on that fatefull day. He commented that the conspiracy people are all wrong. He said modern science and technology has proven Oswald was the only shooter.
I knew the people pushing the conspiracy were powerful. I just didn't think they could get to somebody like Schieffer. Sons of bitches!!

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:41 am

jak wrote:Bob Schieffer of CBS news did a brief interview from Daley Plaza on the news this morning. He was there covering the JFK motorcade on that fatefull day. He commented that the conspiracy people are all wrong. He said modern science and technology has proven Oswald was the only shooter.
I knew the people pushing the conspiracy were powerful. I just didn't think they could get to somebody like Schieffer. Sons of bitches!!

According to some, Bob is ignorant and dumb.

Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:12 am

This has become a conspiracy within a conspiracy, governments, organized crime and financial shot callers across the globe! Some Truths that are obvious and have been since the 70's, JFK was a human being that had the right set of tools and found power enough to try and change our history for a purer good, honesty and REAL value to help thy neighbor and live as a species not races and they killed him for it, "good guys finish last" "faith doesn't get you rich" "diplomacy doesn't favor war". I think the search for "who" has been near dropped because those that get close enough to the answer realize its too broad, yet to distinct at the same time. The Powers...The Illuminate, dark sides of the United Nations, The Bilderburgs call it what you will, but greed and personal gain deluded into ricious actions for the greater good saw this assassination plot happen, as all the other assassinations of democratically appointed leaders throughout the 60's, 70' to date, though they've perfected the art in this day n age. CIA, Mafia were all evident in having parts and motive behind this...unfortunately the Kennedy's were in to small a minority of good people to win. Money, future, control...nothing will ever change in this world..though, there are more documents and the original shooting video set to be released 2029, or so they say. This Zub film is shown now to be edited and probably even part of the original conspiracy to set this up.The "death bed confession" is interesting though, and though courts wont see it, an obvious release of cia heading the "big event" Life's quite nice, until you realize, ultimately.."choice...freedom...truth...democracy" are illusions.