Off Topic Messages

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:27 am

Last edited by SUN-RCA on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Klondike Celebrity Challenge with "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 am

I can see you're a pro wrestling fan. The Hulk/Piper feud back in the day was quite entertaining.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:56 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:I can see you're a pro wrestling fan. The Hulk/Piper feud back in the day was quite entertaining.

Hi TCB-FAN.

Yes i have always enjoyed watching this on TV, Especially back in the 70's, 80's, and 90's, those were the best years for me. There were so many great fun wrestlers to watch. Now i am not really into it anymore, but i do catch the new shows here and there, but i miss the old days mostly.

The Hulk and Rowdy were alot of fun to watch for sure, i am so glad we have YouTube. :smt023

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:44 pm

SUN-RCA wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:I can see you're a pro wrestling fan. The Hulk/Piper feud back in the day was quite entertaining.

Hi TCB-FAN.

Yes i have always enjoyed watching this on TV, Especially back in the 70's, 80's, and 90's, those were the best years for me. There were so many great fun wrestlers to watch. Now i am not really into it anymore, but i do catch the new shows here and there, but i miss the old days mostly.

The Hulk and Rowdy were alot of fun to watch for sure, i am so glad we have YouTube. :smt023

Just for trivia's sake, did you know the leather jacket he was wearing during the Klondike commercial was given to him by another pro-wrestler....Adorable Adrian Adonis (of which he's also feuded with), right before Adonis' tragic car accident in 1988 ?